Thursday, April 09, 2015

The Key and the Clock




http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

album: "Hot Fuss" (2004)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/allthesethingsthativedone.html


THE KILLERS


"All These Things That I've Done"


When there's nowhere else to run
Is there room for one more son
One more son
If you can hold on
If you can hold on, hold on
I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
You know, you know - no you don't, you don't
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
I wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand

Another head aches










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/trial_9.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Trial


On the evening that Susan was arrested, Bev and Linda Russell hired David Bruck, a Columbia, South Carolina attorney










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/247553


A Beautiful Mind (2001)


ROSEN: [Faintly] John?
Can you hear me?
Go easy now.
Thorazine takes a little while to wear off.
Sorry about the restraints.
You've got one hell of a right hook.





http://www.snpp.com/episodes/4F01.html

Lisa's Date With Density

Original Airdate in U.S.: 15-Dec-96


Back in class, the note is passed to Nelson.

Nelson: [reading] "Guess who likes you." [turns around]

[Milhouse wiggles his fingers at him]


Next thing he knows, Milhouse is rushed out the school on a gurney, his glasses wrecked and his nose leaking a stream of blood.

Lisa: Milhouse, I'm so sorry!

Paramedic: He can't hear you now. We had to pack his ears with gauze.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dark_Blue.html

Dark Blue


"You care more about the people you hate.
"I guess you're still trying to be your father."
What?
"You'll find out anyway, so I'm telling you now.
"I met a man at the jail.
"But don't start beating up every deputy you see...
"because he's not a cop...
and he's not an inmate, either."
"He's a lawyer."
-"A defense lawyer." -Oh, that's good.
A fucking defense lawyer. That's just...
Sal, come on, man. This is...
Fuck it, man. Whatever.
Get back in here!
You wanted me to read it...
you're going to listen to me read it!
"We're going to try and start a new life together.
"And I say try because I have no idea...
"what a healthy relationship looks like."
"I know this seems abrupt...
"unless you're good at reading signals...
"which you're not."










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19950728&slug=2133742

The Seattle Times


Friday, July 28, 1995

Vastly Different Pictures Painted Of Susan Smith

By Jesse J. Holland

AP

UNION, S.C. - Life in prison with the memories of her two drowned boys is torment enough for Susan Smith, her lawyer told jurors today, after a prosecutor portrayed her as a selfish, manipulative killer who should be executed.

"You have a choice, and you can make a better choice than what she made," defense lawyer David Bruck told jurors during closing arguments in the sentencing phase of the trial.

Holding a Bible in front of jurors and recalling a passage, Bruck said: "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Mountains


Green Mountains

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


History

The Vermont Republic, also known as the Green Mountain Republic, existed from 1777 to 1791, at which time Vermont became the 14th state.

Vermont not only takes its state nickname ("The Green Mountain State") from the mountains, it is named after them. The French Verts Monts is literally translated as Green Mountains.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086143/releaseinfo

IMDb


Private School (1983)

Release Info

USA 29 July 1983



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086143/fullcredits

IMDb


Private School (1983)

Full Cast & Crew


Phoebe Cates ... Christine Ramsey










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:40 PM Tuesday, November 02, 2010


From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) to 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 5628 days

5628 = 2814 + 2814

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut returning from orbit of planet Earth ) is: 2814 days



From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) To 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is 6905 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/11/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" ) is 6905 days



From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is: 3192 days

3192 = 1596 + 1596

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 1596 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/28/10 5:15 PM
This book was intriquing the first time I "remember" reading it because of the location of the fiction "Arnett" in East Texas and its proximity to Texarkana and Ashdown.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001039120001&sid=24533&sn=SYFYP&st=201002281700&cn=59

excite

Stephen King's The Stand (Repeat)

59 SYFYP: Sunday, February 28 5:00 PM

Drama

Earth's few survivors of a catastrophic epidemic battle a satanic being (Jamey Sheridan); with Gary Sinise; Molly Ringwald; Rob Lowe; Laura San Giacomo; Ossie Davis; Ruby Dee; Ray Walston; based on Stephen King's novel.

Cast: Gary Sinise, Molly Ringwald, Laura San Giacomo, Jamey Sheridan, Ossie Davis, Ruby Dee, Rob Lowe, Bill Fagerbakke, Miguel Ferrer, Matt Frewer, Corin Nemec, Adam Storke, Ray Walston Executive Producer(s): Stephen King, Richard P. Rubinstein

Original Air Date: May 08, 1994

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/28/10 5:24 PM
I forgot about the dialog by the hysterical woman about how they were being taken to Vermont.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/28/10 6:43 PM
The title card for June 27th has Kareem ringing the bell and shouting warning with New York City burning in the background. The next scene has a title card also for June 27 but in Maricopa Arizona, I think it was Maricopa County, and the "Walking Dude" kills a deer standing the highway and then he seems to cause, from a distance, Kareem to fall over with a heart attack.

Then there is a dream sequence with "Stu" and I think that is the day he breaks out of the Vermont disease center to avoid being killed by the one guy.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 February 2010 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:22 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 09 April 2015