Wednesday, July 01, 2015

And there's another reason, I just started thinking.




Another reason that's bothered me.

You see, this means something. I was thinking of that day a couple weeks ago or so but had forgotten about it until just now.

So thinking about all this again means something too.

Time doesn't even exist here. I think to myself this moment seems real but a few minutes later and then a few hours later I think again that I cannot prove the memory in my mind actually occurred.

Memory is just data feeding into my conscious awareness by The System.

That is different for all of you. You aren't real. You don't exist.

The problem nagging my mind is not about my so-called time-traveler effect. The problem is that adjustments are being made to The System by real people and I should avoid stepping on those adjustments.

Why do I have to feel so generally miserable though? What's the point to that?



































10k_DSC00428.JPG














https://www.google.com/maps/@47.660144,-117.411033,3a,75y,155.64h,89.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgNUW5mLM9NLfOTB54emdSg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


2 E Spokane Falls Blvd

Spokane, Washington










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:21 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 17 March 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/03/literally-you-know.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410297/quotes

IMDb


The Lake House (2006)

Quotes


Kate: Okay, my mystery correspondent, I get it - just in case you really are where and when you think you are, you'll need this


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 4842.6

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968


[Obelisk chamber]

KIRK [OC]: (dazed and confused) Where am I? What place is this?










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/209.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

AURORA

EPISODE NUMBER - 209

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.23.05


SHEPPARD: Look, the Atlantis you know doesn't exist any more. During the war with the Wraith, the city was evacuated back to Earth.

CAPTAIN: Evacuated? Why would we do that?

SHEPPARD: Sir, the war was lost.

CAPTAIN: Nothing is lost. Not yet. I have vital information concerning a weakness in Wraith technology and when I deliver the communiqué in my possession, the tide will most certainly turn in our favor.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:59 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 01 July 2015