Thursday, July 16, 2015

HUMANS





























10k_DSC00634.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 11:02 AM
It must have been something similar to when I saved those people from being run over by that speeding car a few years back. That must have been 2002. I was a volunteer at the Danskin triathlon. I puzzled over that for a long time. I just couldn't put my finger on something about that. My mind had been blank but yet I acted with such split-second decisiveness to keep them from getting splattered by that car.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=humans-2015&episode=s01e03

Springfield! Springfield!


Humans

Episode 3


Are you OK? Are you hurt? I'm fine.
Mum, I'm fine! You could have been killed, you stupid boy! You know how many kids die on the roads every day! For Christ's sake, Toby! What were you doing?










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Apollo: This seems familiar.

Starbuck: (getting up) Captain Adama, sir. Sorry I wasn't there to greet you with the rest of the squadron. Did they kiss your ass to your satisfaction?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:21 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 16 July 2015