Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Boy Who Knew Too Much




http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Sandra-Bland-dash-cam-footage-shows-unexplained-6398556.php

seattle pi - Seattle Post-Intelligencer


Sandra Bland dash cam video appears to have unexplained cuts

Chris Preovolos

Updated 10:45 pm, Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The full 52-minute dash cam video showing the arrest of Sandra Bland released by the Texas Department of Public Safety apparently includes unexplained cuts in the footage after Bland was in custody.

Bland, 28, who was arrested July 10 after an incident involving a state trooper during a routine traffic stop in Prairie View, Texas was found apparently hanged to death in Waller County Jail three days later, prompting an outcry from her family and many members of the public. The coroner has ruled the death a suicide.

In response to the death the DPS released a 52-minute video showing the traffic stop and Bland's subsequent arrest, however, writer Ben Norton has pointed out on his blog that there are several unexplained "jump cuts" in the footage after the arrest was made.

"A man leaves the truck in the center of the frame at 25:05. For the next 15 seconds, he walks toward the right of the frame and leaves. At 25:19, he suddenly appears again, promptly disappears, then returns at 25:22. The same footage of him walking is subsequently repeated," Norton wrote, then going on to detail several more instances where a jump cut can clearly be seen in the footage.

The cuts in the footage take place while Trooper Brian Encinia (who is off-screen in his patrol car) can be heard making a phone call to what appears to be a superior officer, debriefing him. At the time of the call Bland was already custody.

The cuts in the footage were not addressed in the news conference that preceded the release of the footage, nor has the DPS addressed them as of this time.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/30/2006 7:49 PM
I remember thinking at the time there was probably a hidden camera around there somewhere. I figure he didn’t act aggressive after he got in my face because that was going to be the start of the tape segment that showed me punching him. They would only show that part. They wouldn’t show him leaning into me as we passed in order to provoke the whole incident. They also wouldn’t show how they bracketed me so that one of them would be close enough to hit me as I passed.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/30/2006 7:56 PM
And they don’t release video unless they think it helps their cause, such as supporting Reichert and his Death Squad in his aspirations for Congress.

Heil Reichert! Sig Heil Reichert!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/1F19.html

The Boy Who Knew Too Much [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 5-May-94


Announcer: [on TV] Next, on "McGonigle", McGonigle is framed for a crime he didn't commit. And only one person can clear his name: a little sissy boy who's too scared to come forward.

McGonigle: You gotta tell 'em what you saw, Billy.

Billy: But I'm so _scared_, McGonigle.

McGonigle: You gotta do this one for me, Billy: McGonigle.

Billy: Well, OK. For you, McGonigle.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 23, 2006


It's looks as though I have the choice of which side-effect to endure from the drugs I am being forced to take. If I take the medication to counter the side-effects from the anti-psychotic, I only sleep most of the day and I feel very groggy when I am awake. If I don't take the medication to counter the side-effects of the anti-psychotic, I don't feel as groggy, but my muscles, starting today with my legs, start to get a disturbing tightening feeling. I think I'll start taking the side-effect medication again and deal with the sleepiness side-effects. I am certainly glad to have the freedom to make choices as I am being tormented by anonymous cowards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/1F19.html

The Boy Who Knew Too Much [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 5-May-94


Lisa: So, Bart, have your insides been gnawed away by guilt yet?

Bart: Sell it to Hallmark, Sis.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077394/quotes

IMDb


Damien: Omen II (1978)

Quotes


Master Sergeant Daniel Neff: What were you trying to do, Damien? What were you trying to do?

Damien Thorn: I was just answering questions Sergeant.

Master Sergeant Daniel Neff: You were showing off.

Damien Thorn: No. I just knew all the answers. Somehow I knew them all.

Master Sergeant Daniel Neff: You mustn't attract attention.

Damien Thorn: I wasn't trying to. I just felt...

Master Sergeant Daniel Neff: The day will come when everyone will know who you are but that day is not yet.

Damien Thorn: What you mean who I am?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:41 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 22 July 2015