Friday, July 03, 2015

"Listen, the reason I came over here was to ask you… why are you talking to me?"




http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000040470000&s=201507030300&sid=64312&sn=TCMHD&st=201507030300&cn=701

excite tv


Johnny Belinda (1948)

701 TCMHD: Friday, July 3 3:00 AM [ 03:00 AM Friday 03 July 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

1948, NR, ***1/2, 01:42, B & W, English, United States,

Scandal erupts when a woman who cannot hear or speak is accused of gunning down the bully who supposedly raped her.

Cast: Jane Wyman










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/225.htm

The Inner Light [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 45944.1

Original Airdate: 1 Jun, 1992


ELINE: But never in all of the stories you've told me have you mentioned anyone who loved you as I do.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:58 PM Saturday, March 24, 2012


I was thinking about a dream I had just before waking up this morning and I decided to go for it and see if that dream was relevant to associations with today's date. The associations are compelling and the details I describe about the dream this morning are details really from a dream when I was asleep this morning. I had not checked on any of the associating details until I had been up and after I thought about it while taking a shower. I didn't make the association in my mind with the symbols I saw in the dream to my United States Navy Cross medal until after I got out of the shower and sat down at my desk to think more about it.

The dream I awoke from had me in some kind of residential building. I was sitting in a hallway outside a door of an apartment or condo and I was waiting for other people to join me. We were there to visit my grandmother. Earlier, I had seen myself as a passenger in a car and I had a guitar and I forget the precise dialog I had with the woman who was driving, while other passengers sat in the backseat, but I was trying to match the radio signal on the radio inside my guitar with the radio broadcast from the radio in the dashboard of the car we were riding in. So the sequence of the dream seemed to go from that car, where I recall details about the traffic on the highway, to me sitting in that hallway in that building. At some point, when I was in that hallway, I noticed something unusual about the bottom of my hallux toe on one of my feet. There was indentations on it and I was studying that detail. I noted that the indications formed a perfect 'plus sign.' My first thought was that it was something to do with ions, the negatively charged atoms or molecules. As I was sitting there in that hallway, I said something about those symbols on my toe and I saw "Oscar Goldman" in the only appearance in the dream, ask me "What does that mean?" or "What does that matter?" I forget his precise question. I thought also that looking at the plus signs from an angle, and there was more than one, then it resembled the lowercase letter 'x.' I looked in my shoe to see if something in there had caused it but there was nothing. That seemed to be the point where the people I had been traveling with earlier then arrived in the hallway, and I think they came up via elevator or stairwell, which is a detail I cannot recall, and we were going to then go into my grandmother's home to visit with her. So when I saw the other people arriving, I got up and went the other direction in the hallway and to a door that was close by and that was open and I saw my first knocking on the door and I heard myself calling out words similar to, "Grandma, are you home?" Then I saw a woman come around the corner in her apartment and to the door and I knew right away I was knocking on the wrong door because she wasn't my grandmother and in the dream she was a woman I had never seen before.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/209.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

AURORA

EPISODE NUMBER - 209

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.23.05


DEX: It's too bad we weren't able to figure out the Wraith weakness.

SHEPPARD: At least we found out they had one.

WEIR: Good work. Thank you, everyone.

SHEPPARD: Uh, before we break up the party, there's something I'd like to do. (He reaches down and picks up a bottle of champagne from the floor beside him. Elizabeth, to whom he must have explained his plan beforehand, picks up a tray of wine glasses and brings them over to him as he stands.) Might seem a little strange, but I promised to do something when we got home.


SHEPPARD: To the crew of the Aurora.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=SH005785830000&s=201507030200&sid=34763&sn=UHD&st=201507030100&cn=660

excite tv


Dead Like Me

660 UHD: Friday, July 3 1:00 AM [ 01:00 AM Friday 03 July 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Fantasy

A deceased teenager is assigned to be a reaper in the afterlife.

Cast: Ellen Muth, Mandy Patinkin, Laura Harris, Callum Blue, Jasmine Guy, Cynthia Stevenson, Britt McKillip



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1079444/releaseinfo

IMDb


Dead Like Me: Life After Death (2009 Video)

Release Info

USA 17 February 2009










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:48 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 19 February 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/02/she-looks-so-familiar.html


Is that a day care nursery or Japanese Internment Camp.

She's getting the Hell out of Dodge though that's for certain.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=dead-like-me-life-after-death

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me: Life After Death (2009)


- George, you have talent.
- I know. It's me there.
Well, where you heading, sweetheart?
- On a secret voyage.
- Who are those people?
A secret.
Fine, then. It's you and Mom.
You're drifting out to sea.
I'm not sure why I'm
taking this personally,
but why are Reggie
and I drifting out to sea?
You were kicked off the boat.
Why can't I be on the boat?
Georgia, what do you have to say?
Better luck next life.
Those are the words you're
gonna leave your little sister with?
Who worships the ground you walk on?
What are you doing, sweetie?
I'm getting back on Georgia's boat.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=dead-like-me-life-after-death

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me: Life After Death (2009)


and I joined the ranks of the undead
and became a grim reaper.
This is Rube. He's our boss.
He keeps us reapers in line.
Every morning we meet Rube at
a restaurant called Der Waffle Haus,
where he would review the list which
has who's to die, when and where,
which he writes out on a Post-it
and then passes on
to all the grim reapers.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:04 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 03 July 2015