Saturday, July 04, 2015

R.I.L.F.




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=humans-2015&episode=s01e01


Humans

Episode 1


No-one knows what you really are, but, walk out of here tonight, that changes, because this place paid a lot of money for you.
They'll report it.










http://www.chakoteya.net/Voyager/321.htm#To%20be%20continued

Scorpion [ Star Trek: Voyager ]

Stardate: 51001.2

Original Airdate: May 21st, Sept 3rd, 1997


CHAKOTAY: I was linked to a Collective once, remember? I had a neurotransceiver embedded in my spine. I know who we're dealing with. We've got to get rid of that last Borg and take our chances alone.

JANEWAY: It won't work. This isn't working either. There are two wars going on. The one out there, and the one in here, and we're losing both of them.

CHAKOTAY: It will be your undoing.

JANEWAY: What?

CHAKOTAY: Our conflicted nature. Our individuality. Seven of Nine said that we lack the cohesion of a Collective mind. That one day it would divide us and destroy us.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=humans-2015&episode=s01e01


Humans

Episode 1


The moon is beautiful tonight, don't you think? They're not supposed to ask questions like that.
They're not supposed to have accidents, either.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=battlestar-galactica&episode=s04e20

Springfield! Springfield!


Battlestar Galatica

422 - Daybreak (2)


What are they doing? Each of them knows part of the secret to resurrection.

They're gonna interact with the dataflow in the water.

And I don't know.

It's a lotta complicated technical talk about sharing the information among the five of them and then transferring it over to the colony somehow.

Now, for a moment, we're going to know everything there is to know about one another.

Looking forward to that.

There are certain things that That we've all done.

Certain things that people would be shocked to learn about.










http://www.chakoteya.net/Voyager/321.htm#To%20be%20continued

Scorpion [ Star Trek: Voyager ]

Stardate: 51001.2

Original Airdate: May 21st, Sept 3rd, 1997


SEVEN: We are aware of your designations.

JANEWAY: What's your designation?

SEVEN: Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero One. But you may call me Seven of Nine. You are proposing a large-scale weapon. We concur.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=halt-and-catch-fire-2014&episode=s02e05

Springfield! Springfield!


Halt and Catch Fire (2014)


Joe: I've calculated the cost of every barrel of oil you pull out of the ground.
It takes an awful lot of money to make that first dollar.
Using your existing mainframe for time-sharing, there's no cost to you.
There's an ocean of money out there and you have already drilled the wells.
People talk about the computer revolution as if it were a thing of the past, but I grew up running around IBM.
This business is in my blood, and believe me when I tell you, the revolution hasn't even started yet.
I think it sounds promising.
I thought you would.
That's why I did it three weeks ago.
I retrofitted the mainframe.
I sold the time to an exciting company called Mutiny.










http://www.chakoteya.net/Voyager/401.htm

The Gift [ Star Trek: Voyager ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: 10 September, 1997


SEVEN: You will return this drone to the Borg.

JANEWAY: I'm afraid I can't do that

SEVEN: You will return this drone to the Borg!

JANEWAY: If I were to turn this ship around and head back into Borg territory I'd be putting my crew at risk. I'm not prepared to do that. Try to understand. You have to stay on board Voyager. But I'm offering you freedom from the Collective










http://www.chakoteya.net/Voyager/401.htm

The Gift [ Star Trek: Voyager ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: 10 September, 1997


JANEWAY: I want to help you, but I need to understand what you're going through.

SEVEN: Do not engage us in superficial attempts at sympathy.

JANEWAY: It's obvious that you're in pain. That you're frightened. That you feel isolated. Alone.

SEVEN: You are an individual. You are small. You cannot understand what it is to be Borg.

JANEWAY: No, but I can imagine. You were part of a vast consciousness, billions of minds working together. A harmony of purpose and thought. No indecision, no doubts. The security and strength of a unified will. And you've lost that.

SEVEN: This drone is small now. Alone. One voice, one mind. The silence is unacceptable. We need the others!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Matter

Episode Four


Everyone else has left.
I know.
Are you planning on meeting up with them? No.
I have some personal matters to attend to.
Research.
The ship is now net-linked to the space station's data hub.
Information is accessible via the individual work stations at your quarters.
Good to know, but I need to speak with someone.
Well maybe I can help.
I not only function as a roaming access point to the data hub, but am also conversant-search capable.
I also possess psychological and psychiatric subroutines should you feel the need for therapeutic counseling.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:38 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 04 July 2015