Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ha. I dreamed about that while sleeping last night




Having watched it now for the first time only a few minutes ago and now video paused at that scene to make this note.

I was asleep and dreaming and I think now about how that sleeping dream had elements of two recurring themes that sometimes happen in my sleeping dreams.

Well, there is also a third recurring element when you consider the fantastic fact that my sleeping dreams are prescient of observations I will make later, often a few hours later while awake.

The first recurring theme was about corridors and passageways.

I found myself improbably on the USS Wainwright CG 28 and I knew the ship had been decommissioned and I was wandering around the passageways and I was aware of the fact that the ship had been decommissioned earlier.

But there was the vague notion about how it had been brought back to service and I was seeing through the perspective of my eyes as I roamed from the front of the ship on multiple decks to the stern and I was admiring the upgrades to the interior which included paneling on the bulkheads and I saw that one berthing compartment had a patio that was open to the outside.

At one point I was standing in a passageway and I was trying to concentrate on a list of three sheets of paper mounted in frames above the doorway and I seemed to be looking for my name. I recall reading the name for a chief petty officer of SCPO but I cannot recall his name but I was focused on it because he was designated as an FC.

So I'm walking looking at stuff and the sailors working around the ship and I am now on the mess decks and that seems to be lunch time.

That's when the second recurring theme happens. I am talking to a woman and I look down at the left-side of my United States military uniform to see if I am wearing the ribbon for the United States Medal of Honor.

The fact about that ribbon is not established in the sleeping dream but I can still visualize certain details about what I saw.

And so I was wandering about because I was lost and I was trying to find the personnel office. I told someone, although I had never stopped to ask for directions, that I had served years earlier on the ship and I should know where the personnel office was located and I was going there because I was carrying my military records in my hands and I needed to report aboard and give them my records.

I also recall talking to that woman about I had hoped to get there with my records and check in so I could then come back to the mess decks and eat lunch.

I remember that part clearly because I looked at my wristwatch just then and it was set on a timer mode and the timer was counting down to the time when lunch ended and I looked at my watch just as it counted down from two seconds to one second and that was precisely the moment when I woke up from sleep to find myself in bed in my apartment here.

I've gotten bored with a lot of other stuff on television and I find myself thinking (despite my severe boredom and severe physical pain) that's all giving me too much to think about but I find this television series still interesting especially considering the fantastically prescient sleeping dreams I had when it premiered on television.



































10k_DSC00614.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 14 July 2015