Saturday, July 18, 2015

I thought I wrote about that before here.




Can't find it now. Told Lynn in 1999 I wanted to quit Microsoft and go back to South Carolina because I was so disgusted with them and that was what I wanted to do after that big meeting on Microsoft campus. That's what I wanted to do after one of our big leaders spoke to the crowd.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/30/2006 7:49 PM
I remember thinking at the time there was probably a hidden camera around there somewhere. I figure he didn’t act aggressive after he got in my face because that was going to be the start of the tape segment that showed me punching him. They would only show that part. They wouldn’t show him leaning into me as we passed in order to provoke the whole incident. They also wouldn’t show how they bracketed me so that one of them would be close enough to hit me as I passed.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/30/2006 7:56 PM
And they don’t release video unless they think it helps their cause, such as supporting Reichert and his Death Squad in his aspirations for Congress.

Heil Reichert! Sig Heil Reichert!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 September 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:15 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 18 July 2015