Friday, July 17, 2015

The music started earlier but this wasn't it.




I've noted a pattern where imaginative lines of thought in my mind then become news reports I read and watch on television.

I would simply write that off as active delusions in my mind excerpt for the incontrovertible fact that I have documented beyond doubt that my sleeping dreams are sometimes prescient of observations I will make later and usually a few hours later after waking up and getting out of bed.

In the years I have documented and tried to research my phenomenon such instances have been clear as a bell. The events of 7/22/2011 is a prime example.

I just don't understand if some other mind is communicating that information to my mind by means that no modern science understands or if I simply have some kind of telepathic power or some other kind of superpower that I do not consciously understand.

The pattern I am thinking of in recent days consists usually of situations I imagine in my waking mind and that I am personally involved in.

A couple hours ago or so and new line of thought formed in my mind but I'm not writing about it here now because of the gruesome nature.



































10k_DSC00651.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 10:35 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'


You see, I am getting some crucial facts straight. You only have to read my public blog to see that. I get the location wrong


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 April 2013 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:36 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 17 July 2015