Monday, July 13, 2015

The Paradise Syndrome




http://screenplayexplorer.com/wp-content/scripts/Inception.pdf

INCEPTION


SAITO
I've always hated this carpet.

Cobb’s eyes flick to the carpet and back.

SAITO
It's stained and frayed in such distinctive ways...










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:52 PM Wednesday, March 28, 2012


I am a high-pressure weather system beginning to interact with a low-pressure air system.

My powers grow in direct proportion to the evil force that permeates this region this severely racketeer influenced King County Washington State.

And since I am not the cause of the release of that evil force then I am simply reacting to that evil force. I have no control over the situation. The evil force grows stronger and my powers are a countereffect to that evil force so I too grow stronger.

The irony is that the more people who speak out publicly and clearly in support of me, unambiguously and truthfully, will only make me weaker.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, October 07, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:55 AM


1993





I arranged for Kerry Burgess and her to meet. Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess had been shot in the shoulder by gunfire from a fugitive in 1993 and she was caring for him in the months as he recovered from the injury.

The fugitive was killed by the return gunfire from Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 October 2010 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/31/09 10:17 PM


because I was planning to launch my final mission to date on 2/11/1997. But the dialog I think is about Kerry Burgess and how he was going to marry a woman who worked as a stripper. I had a consistent and extensive line of thought recently that the woman is Lindsay Dawn Mackenzie but then I looked her age and she seems too young. Her age could be wrong though and to make her look a couple years younger.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2009 excerpt ends]



































10k_DSC00312.JPG










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 4842.6

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968


MIRAMANEE: I act like a stupid child. I have nothing to fear. You are here. (she looks outside) It is time.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:50 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 13 July 2015