Monday, July 13, 2015

Mr. Robot




http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "This Is A Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About" (1996)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/spacetravelisboring.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Space Travel Is Boring"

Won herself a pass to some far off moon
It was second class but what's to lose
And looking out her window she could more than assume
That you can't see air or time
She's the only rocketeer in the whole damn place
They gave her a mirror so she could talk to a face
She still got plenty lonely but that's just the case
With time, time, time
Started hearing voices sometime in June
She knew she could go crazy but didn't think that soon
Now she doesn't feel lonely but she'd just as soon
Try, try, try try
Man shot to the moon
I read a paperback and want to come home soon
I'm shot to the moon
Been there a half an hour, I want to come home soon



































10k_DSC00605.JPG










From 7/16/1963 to 11/28/1976 is 4884 days










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=mr-robot-2015&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Mr. Robot (2015) Episode Scripts

N/A - HELLOFRIEND.MOV


I I just I feel like things have been awkward between us.
- Don't you? - I'm okay - with it being awkward between us.
- [laughs] Um, yeah.
I I'm I'm not okay with that.
Um look, man, I love Angela, and I want us to to get along for her sake.
I mean, that's what I'm that's what I'm here for.
I just, I - I don't normally do stuff - (Elliot) Am I crazy not to like this guy?










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harder_to_Breathe


Harder to Breathe

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Harder to Breathe" is a song by American alternative rock band Maroon 5. The song was written by frontman Adam Levine for the band's debut album










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 9:53 PM Tuesday, April 10, 2007


after 11/28/76, my last day on the Jupiter moon Callisto as I began my return to Earth. After circling the Sun, returned to Earth on 4/14/77. I wrote on 4/7/07 that my last day on Callisto was 11/29/76, but that was a typo and should have been 11/28/76.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 6:06 AM Saturday, December 09, 2006


My theory is that I landed on the moon Callisto of Jupiter and it was there that I actually created oxygen through some process I can only guess at. I have read some articles on the web that suggest to me how I could have created oxygen, but I am still not entirely sure how I did it. But it worked obviously, if any of this is true, and I left for Earth. It was 11/26/76 when I think I landed on Callisto at Jupiter. I'm not sure when I left but I am thinking I was there for three days. My hunch is that I was in space away from Earth for 529 days and I spent 9 of those days on the surface of Mars, Phoebe, and Callisto. I believe that I sped towards the sun, similar to a plot element from "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home," and then looped around the sun to intercept Earth. I have recently been studying charts of the planet alignments, which I used to formulate that theory. My theory is that no one on Earth knew I was alive, but I am not sure about how that all actually went. I think they may have known that the spacecraft was returning but they didn't know if I was alive until I was close enough to communicate by Morse code over a low-power transmitter I had that still worked. My theory is that I returned to Earth in my shuttle/lander and the Orion craft itself was brought down somewhere near the North Pole, where it still may be. I spent the next few months recuperating in Hawaii and working on regaining all the weight I lost while in space for 17 months, which was a great deal of bone and weight loss. I believe that I had recovered enough to participate in the very first Ironman triathlon, which was held in Hawaii and I think it was connected somehow to my return to Earth. Sometime in 1978, I began my first year at the U.S. Naval Academy and I think I started flying with the Blue Angels at that point.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 December 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/08 8:02 PM
I had a very lucid dream just before I woke up that I was trying to catch a airline flight to some place. I might have been trying to go home but I cannot remember any details from the dream, other than what I describe that suggest I was going home. Even the one detail that does suggest that I was going home does not really have the kind of emotional attachment to it that I would describe as suggestive of going home. The dream started off with something about a group of Native Americans that I cannot remember enough detail about to articulate, other than I seemed to walk through of group of Native Americans that were walking some place. There are some other details that I also cannot fully articulate but that I can visualize somewhat and it seems I was out fishing in a lake with some relatives and I caught a fish and it seemed to the only one we had caught. Then I heard someone that I could see say to who ever was listening that we should not eat the fish out of that lake. It did not look very appetizing anyway and seemed to have bruises on it after it had been cleaned. The I was walking some where and that is when I seemed to be trying to catch the airline flight. There are some other details between there that I cannot remember now. I remember that I was carrying some luggage and also several items from the dry cleaners that I had just picked up. One of the items was slipping out the bundle because I did not have the hanger in my hand along with the others. Then I remember from the dream that I walked by Ron Howard as he was walking by me and he seemed to say to someone that I had not seen him or that I had not recognized him. Then I was still walking along through the city, which is vaguely familiar but I am not certain, and I was thinking to myself that I was going to miss the flight because I was running out of time. Then the thought occurred to me that it would not matter if I missed the flight because, due to the arrangements that had already been made, they would put me onto the next flight. This is now the second time the thought has occurred to me as I write this that I am beginning to forget important details from that dream I had just before I woke up in the past hour or so. Then I was in the airport and I was checking in but I am confused about the person who was checking my ticket. I cannot remember enough detail to say for certain but I might have walked behind the counter of a Starbucks and a woman there was checking me in for the flight. She looked at my ID and there is now something I have forgotten but she was saying something about my ID matches my military pension that was published in the paper and she was using a newspaper that I had brought along as the source and I was thinking that I was glad I had brought along a copy of that newspaper. I am not certain why details about me were printed on that newspaper. There was also some detail available to my mind at this point in the dream, and I do not know the source, where I can almost visualize the association with the Jupiter moon Callisto. But I cannot visualize the source of that phrase. I have to guess that the boarding desk had a sigh with something about the Jupiter moon Callisto as though that was the destination of the flight or it was the location I was departing. I think it was the location I was departing because I also have some vague sense of the date 11/28/1976 and I think that detail represents that I was departing the Jupiter moon Callisto for my flight back to Earth. I do not remember any other detail after that in the dream.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 April 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/08 10:14 PM
Battlestar Galactica (Repeat)

58 SCIFIP: Friday, April 4 9:00 PM
Science fiction

Crossroads
Gaius Baltar's trial takes many surprising turns; a series of coincidences creates new alliances aboard Galactica.

Cast: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park

Original Air Date: Mar 25, 2007


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 April 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/08 10:15 PM
Didn't "Kara" tell "Apollo" to not "freak out?"

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/08 10:26 PM
I find the dialog about having been to Earth especially humorous.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 April 2008 excerpt ends]



































10k_DSC00599.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/08 11:20 PM
After watching this episode when it premiered


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_That_Believeth_in_Me

"He That Believeth in Me"


It aired on April 4th, 2008.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 April 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


(CIC)

Gaeta: Hostiles inbound! Two hundred plus!

Adama: CAG, take 'em out!

Helo: All players, Galactica. Threat BR350, carom 211.

(Space)

Helo, on PA: "Raptors, lean back as missile pickets. Weapons free."

Starbuck: Don't lose me this time, Apollo.

Apollo: Oh, not a chance.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Starbuck, getting out of her Viper: Chief, I'm gonna need you to develop my gun camera footage ASAP. I've got a hell of a set of vacation pictures.

(She approaches him; nobody moves or speaks.)

Starbuck: I'll take my post-flight checklist. I want to sign out so I can get in the showers.

Chief: ...I don't have one for you.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Kara, disgusted: Like Boomer. Spend my entire life thinking I'm one thing...

Anders: Yeah, and then you wake up one day and discover you're another.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Tigh: Jump clock is running, Dee, take us out of here.

Dualla: Yes, sir.

Helo: What's going on?

Starbuck: I see it on his face. On all of their faces. Nobody believes me.

Helo: You want people to believe you? Find that star system.

Starbuck: It's a big waste of time.

Helo: Hey, we've only been at it a few hours. Found maybe a dozen trinaries. Baltar's calculations took months.

Starbuck: It doesn't work like that.

Adama, arriving: How does it work, Kara?

Starbuck: It's a feeling. An intuition. I didn't use nav fixes to get there and back. When we were at that nebula, it was so clear to me. But every jump we take farther away, the clarity fades. If we keep jumping like this, I won't be able to find our way back.

Adama, dismissing Helo: That'll be all.

Dualla: All hands, prepare for jump in ten...

Adama, quietly: The president's adamant. We're gonna continue on the course laid out by the Eye of Jupiter.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six


CHAPTER 22


"What's this for?" Henriksen asked innocently.

"A fog-cooling system. We got it from your chaps," Aukland said.

"Huh? I don't understand," the American replied.

"One of our engineers saw it in - Arizona, I think. It sprays a very fine water mist. The tiny droplets absorb heat energy and evaporate into the atmosphere, has the same effect as air-conditioning, but with a negligible energy expenditure."

"Ahh," Bill Henriksen said, doing his best to act surprised. "How widely distributed is the system?"

"Just the tunnels and concourses. The architect wanted to put it all over the stadium, but people objected, said it would interfere with cameras and such," Aukland answered, "too much like a real fog."

"Okay, I think I need to look at that."

"Why?"

"Well, sir, it's a hell of a good way to deliver a chemical agent, isn't it?" The question took the police officer seriously aback.

"Well… yes, I suppose it would be."

"Good. I have a guy in the company, former officer in the U.S. Army Chemical Corps, expert on this sort of thing, degree from MIT. I'll have him check it out ASAP

"Yes, that is a good idea, Bill. Thank you," Aukland said, kicking himself for not thinking of that on his own Well, he was hiring expertise, wasn't he? And this man certainly seemed to be an expert.

"Does it get that hot here?"

"Oh, yes, quite. We expect temperatures in the nineties Fahrenheit, that is. We're supposed to think Celsius nowadays, but I never did learn that."

"Yeah, me neither," Henriksen noted.

"Anyway, the architect said that this was an inexpensive way to cool the spectators down, and quite reasonable to install. It feeds off the fire-sprinkler system. Doesn't even use much water for what it does. It's been install, for over a year. We test it periodically. American company, can't recall the name at the moment."

Cool-Spray of Phoenix, Arizona, Henriksen thought He had the plans for the system in the file cabinet in his office. It would play a crucial role in the Project's plat and had been seen as a godsend from the first moment. Here was the place. Soon would come the time.










From 11/28/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto to return to the planet Earth ) To 8/3/1998 is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 6/25/1906 ( Stanford White dead ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 23924 days

23924 = 11962 + 11962

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1998 is 11962 days



From 12/12/1973 ( premiere US film "The Last Detail" ) To 8/3/1998 is 9000 days

9000 = 4500 + 4500

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/27/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "In Search of..."::"Immortality" ) is 4500 days



From 5/25/1977 ( premiere US film "Star Wars" ) To 8/3/1998 is 7740 days

7740 = 3870 + 3870

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Thomas Reagan ) is 3870 days



From 9/6/1955 ( premiere US TV series "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp"::series premiere episode "Wyatt Earp Becomes a Marshal" ) To 8/3/1998 is 15672 days

15672 = 7836 + 7836

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/17/1987 ( premiere US film "Project X" ) is 7836 days



From 3/21/1962 ( Matthew Broderick ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 11962 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1998 is 11962 days



From 4/18/1958 ( premiere US film "Fort Dobbs" ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 11962 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1998 is 11962 days



From 4/18/1958 ( premiere US film "Fort Dobbs" ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 11962 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1998 is 11962 days





http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19980802&slug=2764257


The Seattle Times


Sunday, August 2, 1998

An Action-Packed Summer Read -- Tom Clancy's Latest Storms The Shores

By Melinda Bargreen

Seattle Times Staff Critic


There are many stupid people in the world, however, and Clancy has a field day with a bunch of environmental extremists who are the chief (though not only) villains of "Rainbow Six." These wackos have concocted a biological blowout more deadly than anything Saddam Hussein could ever contrive, an apocalypse that will heal Mother Nature and get the buffaloes roaming again on the prairie.

The extremists of "the Project" first manifest themselves in a puzzling series of terrorist strikes, which conveniently begin just as Clark's tautly trained Rainbow squadron is ready for action. But why, they wonder, are they being called upon to counter such incidents as a hostage scenario at a Swiss bank, a high-level kidnapping at a German Schloss and a raid on a Spanish amusement park in which innocent children - two of them in wheelchairs - are held at gunpoint?

Could these incidents be related? That's the question John Clark ponders, but all Clancy fans know the answer: You bet your nuke-launching sub they're related.



http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d105:HR03821:@@@L&summ2=m&

H.R.3821

Title: To designate the Headquarters Compound of the Central Intelligence Agency located in Langely, Virginia, as the George H.W. Bush Center for Central Intelligence.

Sponsor: Rep Portman, Rob [OH-2] (introduced 5/7/1998) Cosponsors (158)

Latest Major Action: 8/31/1998 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Intelligence.

SUMMARY AS OF:

5/7/1998--Introduced.

Designates the headquarters compound of the Central Intelligence Agency in Langley, Virginia, as the George H.W. Bush Center for Central Intelligence.

MAJOR ACTIONS:

5/7/1998 Introduced in House

8/3/1998 Passed/agreed to in House: On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.










http://www.britannica.com/biography/Stanford-White

Encyclopædia Britannica


Stanford White

American architect

Stanford White, (born Nov. 9, 1853, New York, N.Y., U.S.—died June 25, 1906, New York), American architect and the most imaginative partner in the influential architectural firm McKim, Mead, and White.

Stanford White was the son of the essayist, critic, and Shakespearean scholar Richard Grant White. He was carefully trained as an architect by Henry Hobson Richardson. In June 1880 he joined Charles Follen McKim and William Rutherford Mead in founding a new architectural firm that soon became the most popular and prolific one in the country. Until about 1887 their organization concentrated on designing large country and seaside mansions in what was called the Shingle style. White designed one of the subtlest of these informally planned structures, the Casino (1881) at Newport, R.I. Subsequently, the partners, aided by their gifted draftsman Joseph Morrill Wells, led the American trend toward Neoclassicism and away from styles then being developed in Chicago and elsewhere.

White excelled at designing gracefully proportioned structures set off by exquisite Italian Renaissance ornamentation. Among his more important commissions in New York City were the Madison Square Garden (1891), the Washington Memorial Arch (1891), the New York Herald Building (1892), and the Madison Square Presbyterian Church (1906). White was a versatile artist who designed jewelry, furniture, and a wide range of interior decorations. An enthusiastic and extroverted man, he was noted for his lavish entertainments. He was shot to death at Madison Square Garden by Henry Kendall (“Harry”) Thaw, the jealous husband of the showgirl Evelyn Nesbit, with whom White had had a love affair.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_White


Stanford White

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stanford White (November 9, 1853 – June 25, 1906) was an American architect and partner in the architectural firm of McKim, Mead & White, the frontrunner among Beaux-Arts firms. He designed a long series of houses for the rich, and numerous public, institutional, and religious buildings. His design principles embodied the "American Renaissance".

In 1906, White was murdered by millionaire Harry Kendall Thaw over White's affair with Thaw's wife, actress Evelyn Nesbit, leading to a court case which was dubbed "The Trial of the Century" by contemporary reporters.


News coverage

As early as the morning following the murder, news coverage became both chaotic and single-minded, and ground forward with unrelenting momentum. The newspapers of William Randolph Hearst played up the murder, and it became known as the "Trial of the Century". The rampant interest in the White murder and its key players was used by both the defense and prosecution in Thaw’s murder trial to feed malleable reporters any "scoops" that would give their respective sides an advantage in the public forum.

Any person, place or event, no matter how peripheral to White's murder was seized on by reporters and hyped as newsworthy copy. Facts were thin but sensationalist reportage was plentiful in this, the heyday of tabloid journalism. The hard-boiled male reporters were bolstered by a contingent of female counterparts, christened "Sob Sisters", also known as the "Pity Patrol". Their stock in trade was the human-interest piece, heavy on sentimental tropes and melodrama, crafted to pull on the emotions and punch them up to fever pitch.

Stanford White, in death, was not spared the frenzy of printed invective, which not only excoriated him as a man, but also questioned his professional achievements as architect. The Evening Standard concluded he was “more of an artist than architect,” his work spoke of his “social dissolution.” The Nation was also critical: “…He adorned many an American mansion with irrelevant plunder.” The yellow press used lurid language to demonize White as “a sybarite of debauchery, a man who abandoned lofty enterprises for vicious revels.”

Defenses

Few friends or associates came forward to publicly defend White. His close friend, sculptor, Augustus Saint-Gaudens, was gravely ill and unable to speak out.

Richard Harding Davis, a war correspondent and reputedly the model for the “Gibson Man,” was angered by the tabloid press, whom, he was adamant, had distorted the facts. An editorial, which appeared in Vanity Fair, lambasting White and shredding his reputation, prompted Davis to pen his own rebuttal. The article appeared on August 8, 1906 in Collier's magazine:

Since his death White has been described as a satyr. To answer this by saying that he was a great architect is not to answer at all…what is more important is that he was a most kindhearted, most considerate, gentle and manly man, who could no more have done the things attributed to him than he could have roasted a baby on a spit. Big in mind and in body, he was incapable of little meanness. He admired a beautiful woman as he admired every other beautiful thing God has given us; and his delight over one was as keen, as boyish, as grateful over any others.

Autopsy

The autopsy report made public by the coroner’s testimony at the Thaw trial revealed that White was seriously ill at the time of his murder. He in fact would have succumbed shortly to any of the diseases he suffered from: Bright's disease, incipient tuberculosis, and severe liver deterioration.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six


CHAPTER 26

CONCLUSIONS


"Relax, Dmitriy. If there is any problem, you're transporting the stuff to our subsidiary in Dublin. You'll have documents to that effect. Just try to make sure you don't need to use them. It could be embarrassing."

"As you say." Popov allowed himself to be relieved. He'd be flying a chartered Gulfstream V private business jet this time, because bringing the drugs through a real airport on a real international flight was just a little too dangerous. European countries tended to give casual treatment to arriving Americans, whose main objective was to spend their dollars, not cause trouble, but everyone had dogs now, because every country in the world worried about narcotics.

"Tonight?"

Brightling nodded and checked his watch. "The plane'll be at Teterboro Airport. Be there at six."

Popov left and caught a cab back to his apartment. Packing wasn't difficult but thinking was. Brightling was violating the most rudimentary security considerations here. Chartering a private business jet linked his corporation with Popov for the first time, as did the protective documentation attached to the cocaine. There was no effort to cut Popov loose from his employer. Perhaps that meant that Brightling didn't trust his employee's loyalty, didn't trust that if arrested he would keep his mouth shut… but, no, Dmitriy Arkadeyevich thought. If he wasn't trusted, then the mission would not be undertaken. Popov had always been the link between Brightling and the terrorists.

So, the Russian thought, he does trust me. But he was also violating security… and that could only mean that in Brightling's mind security didn't matter. Why-how could it not matter? Perhaps Brightling planned to have him eliminated? That was a possibility, but he didn't think so. Brightling was ruthless, but not sufficiently clever rather, too clever. He would have to consider the possibility that Popov had left a written record somewhere, that his death would trigger the unveiling of his own part in the exploits. So he could discount that, the Russian thought.

Then what?

The former intelligence officer looked in the mirror at a face that still didn't know what it needed to know. From the beginning, he'd been seduced by money. He'd turned into a hired agent of sorts, motivated by personal gain the "M" of MICE-but was working for someone for whom money had no importance. Even CIA, rich as it had always been, measured the money it gave out to its agents. The American intelligence service paid a hundred times better than its Russian counterpart, but even that had to be justified, because CIA had accountants who ruled the field officers as the Czar's courtiers and bureaucrats had once ruled over the smallest village. Popov knew from his research that Horizon Corporation had a huge amount of money, but one did not become wealthy from profligacy. In a capitalist society, one became wealthy by cleverness, perhaps ruthlessness, but not by stupidity, and throwing money about as Brightling did was stupid.

So, what is it? Dmitriy wondered, moving away from the mirror and packing his bag.

Whatever he's planning, whatever his reason for these terrorist incidents-is close at hand.?

That did make a little sense. You concealed as long as you had to, but when you no longer had to, then you didn't waste the effort. It was an amateur's move, though. An amateur, even a gifted one like Brightling, didn't know, hadn't learned from bitter institutional experience that you never broke tradecraft, even after an operation had been successfully concluded, because even then your enemy might find things out that he could use against you in your next one…. unless there is not to be a next one? Dmitriy thought. as he selected his underwear. Is this the last operation to be run? No, he corrected himself, is this the last operation which I need to run?

He ran through it again. The operations had grown in magnitude, until now he was transporting cocaine to make a terrorist happy, after helping transfer six million dollars! To make the drug smuggling easier, he would have documentation to justify the drug shipment from one branch of a major corporation to another, tying himself and the drugs to Brightling's company. Perhaps his false ID would hold up if the police showed interest in him-well, they would almost certainly hold up, unless the Garda had a direct line into MI-5, which was not likely, and neither was it likely that the British Security Service had his cover name, or even a photo, good or bad-and besides, he'd changed his haircut ages ago.










From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 11/28/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto to return to the planet Earth ) is 4884 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/18/1979 is 4884 days





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1747013/bio

IMDb


Adam Levine

Biography

Date of Birth 18 March 1979, Los Angeles, California, USA

Birth Name Adam Noah Levine










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 PM Thursday, December 08, 2011


Also, despite how I tell myself often that I am ready and mentally prepared to take the big step into that great big empty world where I can finally get some privacy today was a wake up call. The reality of non-reality is something that the human mind, at least my own human mind, cannot understand until actually in the presence of such new wisdom. Sometimes I think that only someone as dumb as myself can be. Something. I don't know.

So, but anyway, what I gave strong thought to throughout today is again a notion that I thought about before and that I was trying to recall just how extensively I had thought it through on past occasions and I cannot recall very much but what I was thinking again about today and seemingly really for the first time to really give it serious consideration is that I my sense of reality as I sit here today is a complete fabrication and that is consistent was thoughts that have been present in my mind the past couple of days or more. The notion is that this entire universe that I perceive, which includes all of you, is a complete fabrication. I actually was feeling, and still do to the same extent as earlier today, that I actually exist in the very distant future of this present day and the world I am living in is some kind of hallucination I am now experiencing for the purpose of scientific research.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2011 excerpt ends]














https://www.google.com/maps/@47.657919,-117.196567,3a,24y,27.41h,93.17t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFKn2Y2tOxfUlod7BdMJXYw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


83 N Sullivan Rd

Spokane Valley, Washington










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/8.01_%22New_Order_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


8.01 "New Order Part 1" [ Stargate SG-1 ]


INT—CORRIDORS IN THOR'S SHIP

[Carter and Teal'c walk along the corridor, prepared for attack. Replicator noise can be heard through the walls. Teal'c stops to listen and study the walls as Carter continues on. A replicator is about to attack Carter and as she turns to fire, she is enveloped in a bright light.]

TEAL'C
Major Carter!

[Teal'c fires on the replicator, disintegrating it.]

TEAL'C
(over radio)
Thor, it is Teal'c. Major Carter was beamed away. Is she in your presence?





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/8.01_%22New_Order_Part_1%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


8.01 "New Order Part 1" [ Stargate SG-1 ]


INT—REPLICATOR SHIP

[Carter walks along a corridor which is made of replicator pieces. As she touches a wall, Fifth suddenly appears out of the wall.]

FIFTH
Major Carter.

CARTER
Fifth.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:33 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 13 July 2015