Saturday, July 25, 2015

Crimson Tide





























10k_DSC00739.JPG










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Crimson_Tide.html


Crimson Tide


Captain? Got the EAM.
- What do you think? - I think there's nothing on this.
Yes, sir. It, uh, got cut off during the attack.
Then it's meaningless.
Sir, this is an EAM pertaining to nuclear missiles.
No, Mr. Hunter, that's a message fragment.
Because it got cut off during the attack, sir.
The message could mean anything. It could be a message to abort.
- It could be a message...

[ Captain Ramsey: ] Could be a fake Russian transmission.

[ XO Ron Hunter: ] Which is exactly why we need to confirm it, sir. - All I'm asking for is the time we need to get back on line.

[ Captain Ramsey: ] Calm down, Mr. Hunter.

[ XO Ron Hunter: ] I am calm.

[ Captain Ramsey: ] You don't appear to be calm.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Crimson_Tide.html


Crimson Tide


We have orders in hand, and those orders are to make a preemptive launch.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:39 PM Pacific Time USA Monday 14 July 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/and-it-was-called-yellow.html


And I still have the ribbons to prove it, I wrote in that email I sent to the White House from where I was living at the Crossland on Sprague back in the summer of the year 2004.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 27, 2006


That must be why I declared in protest that time that I, thinking of myself still as Kerry Burgess, had been out fighting against terroristic actions when George W. was still driving around drunk here in the U.S.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 July 2006 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 July 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Crimson_Tide.html


Crimson Tide


Sir, don't you want to fire back? Torpedoes are ready, sir.
No, we're in too close. Our weapons won't have time to arm.
All ahead flank! Chief of the watch to maneuvering. Give me max speed now!
- [Bell Ringing] - Maximum speed! Aye, sir!
Sonar/Conn: Let me know when our range to that Akula is open to 1,000 yards!
- Conn/Sonar: Aye, sir! - Damn it! Let's just shoot this fucker!
- What's 1,000 yards for? - 'Cause it takes 1,000 yards for the torpedoes to arm!










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=38671

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Address at the United States Naval Academy Commencement Exercises in Annapolis, Maryland

May 22nd, 1985


And then in the midst of all of that excitement, and as it got closer and closer to that red line, one fellow just climbed the ladder into the conning tower and opened the hatch. [Laughter] They were still tied to the dock. [Laughter]

Well, that was just a movie










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Crimson_Tide.html


Crimson Tide


Every second that we lose increases the chances...
that by the time our missiles arrive, their silos could be empty...
'cause they've flown their birds and struck us first.
- Yes, sir. - You know as well as I do...
that any launch order received without authentication is no order at all.
- Captain... National Mili... - That's our #1 rule.
That rule is the basis for the scenario we've trained on time and time again.
- Yes, sir. - It's a rule we follow without exception.
Captain, National Military Command Center knows what sector we're in.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112740/quotes

IMDb


Crimson Tide (1995)

Quotes


Hunter: Captain, National Military Command Center knows what sector we're in. They have satellites looking down on us to see if our birds are aloft and if they're *not*, then they give our orders to somebody else. That's why we maintain more than one sub, it's what they call 'redundancy'!

Capt. Ramsey: I know about redundancy, Mr Hunter.



































10k_DSC00740.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112740/quotes

IMDb


Crimson Tide (1995)

Quotes


Hunter: All I'm saying...

[Ramsey walks off]

Hunter: [follows Ramsey, lowers his voice] All I'm saying Captain, is that we have backup. Now it's our duty, *not* to launch until we can confirm.

Capt. Ramsey: You're presuming we have other submarines out there, ready to launch. Well as Captain, I must assume our submarines could've been taken out by other Akulas. We can play these games all night Mr Hunter but uh, I don't have the luxury of your presumptions.

Hunter: Sir...

Capt. Ramsey: Mr Hunter, we have rules that are not open to interpretation, personal intuition, gut feelings, hairs on the back of your neck, little devils or angels sitting on your shoulder. We're all very well aware of what our orders are and what those orders mean. They come down from our Commander in Chief. They contain no ambiguity.

Hunter: Captain...

Capt. Ramsey: Mr Hunter. I've made a decision. I'm Captain of this boat. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:45 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 25 July 2015