Saturday, July 18, 2015

They're gonna get you.




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=wayward-pines-2015&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Wayward Pines

A Reckoning


Class One of the Academy.
Well, congratulations.
It's a real honor.
It's not an honor.
It's a responsibility.
See, we take the rules of this town seriously, unlike your boss.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=wayward-pines-2015&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Wayward Pines

A Reckoning


I know you.
I-I remember you.
You bought a toy soldier from us.
Harold he he carved that.
You must have been 8, 10 at the time.
But I remember it so well.
I remember because you were such a good kid.
[bullets thudding] I don't know what lies they've told you since then, but what I can tell you is, what you're about to do, you will never recover from.
You can stop this right now.
It's not too late.
SEAN: She's right, Jason.
We've made our point.
This isn't about making a point, Sean.
This is survival.
Are you not paying attention in class? You deaf, dumb, what?! One crack in the ark, and it all goes down.










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=339&t=19463


F.D. » Transcripts » C-D » Dark Matter


01x05 - Episode Five


Why does this corridor look familiar?

I don't know what you're talking about.

We've been here before.

We're going in circles.

Don't be ridiculous.

I have a very keen sense of direction.










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Stardust"

19 April 1996

Episode 20 DVD Season 1 DVD video:

00:08:29


US Navy Commodore Ross: How much can you tell an old friend?

US Marine Corps General Oliver Radford: I can only tell you the details of the mission. Just four people in the whole world know the entire plan.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:57 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 18 July 2015