Monday, August 03, 2015

Aha. My mind has become encrypted.




All still there.

Waiting for the key.

Listening.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/ah-i-think-were-at-some-kind-of.html


Also, I have been thinking more today about how I have reacted to memories I still have of the time period before 6/13/2005. I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center mental health unit in Seattle and they executed me there. They literally decided on 13 June 2005 to literally kill me dead dead dead and then someone came into my room that night, possibly after midnight I have been thinking, and they literally injected me with some kind of chemical compound that killed me dead and then they hauled my corpse off for storage. After I returned as a living being after they literally killed me I returned with incomplete memory. I think of that change now as being some kind of loss of context. Not so much a fragmentation of memory but a loss of context about memory. A key fact changed and so that causes my mind to ignore certain facts about before 6/13/2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


HAWK: Sir, the main control is being rerouted through main engineering. ...Weapons, shields, propulsion.

PICARD: Quickly, Mister Data. Lock out the main computer.

DATA: I have isolated the main computer with a fractal encryption code. It is highly unlikely the Borg will be able to break it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Annapolis 2


That part about the relay reminds me of a relay when I was in the first grade. Something happened and, being on the last leg, didn't get the baton until late and had to run all the way across by myself. I remember feeling embarrassed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/101/script-vo.25.195/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS

Yankee White


Episode Number: 1x01

Episode Title: Yankee White

Original Air Date: 23/09/2003


GIBBS: How did the terrorist get the poison into the uniforms?

ABBY: Well, they both have tags from Dry Doc Cleaners on 19th Street.

GIBBS: DiNozzo, why are you sitting there on your ass? Get a team and go hit that dry cleaners.

Tony looks behind him at Director Morrow. The Director sits down in Tony’s seat.

DIRECTOR: I’ve passed that baton on to the FBI. This has all the earmarks of Al-Qaeda; unexpected, well planned, brilliantly executed. But to what end?

TONY: Wouldn’t surprise me to hear Bin Laden on Al-Jazeera bragging about how he iced the President’s Ball carriers.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:38 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 03 August 2015