Sunday, August 30, 2015

I hate to Blog While Drunk but with Comcast Imcomptence I have really got to get out these notes in my public blog.




And this is just the first one I hate them so goddamned much and their goddamned incompetence!










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Adama: You know what I think? I think if you could have transferred out of here, you woulda done it long before now. I think the storm's radiation really clogged up your connection. You're not going anywhere. You're stuck in that body.

Leoben: Doesn't matter. Sooner or later, (he smiles) the day comes when you can't hide from the things you've done.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:23 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 30 August 2015