Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Greatest Man on Earth




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930368&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201508182000&cn=618

excite tv


The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Tuesday, August 18 8:00 PM [ 8:00 PM Tuesday 18 August 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated

There's Something About Marrying

Homer tries to cash in on Springfield's new law allowing same-sex marriages by becoming an ordained minister via the Internet.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Feb 20, 2005










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

There's Something About Marrying


The toilet seat's up.
But that wouldn't happen unless Yeah, dude looks like a lady dude looks like a lady She's a man.
Looks like Patty's gonna get something she didn't register for.
Queerly beloved, we're here to join Veronica and Patty in matrimony.
But the news isn't all good.
They've written their own vows.
Patty? Veronica, in you I have found a soul mate.
You are the perfect woman for me-- truthful, honest, hiding nothing.
At last I have found the yin to my yin.
If anyone knows a reason why these two should not be joined, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.
No! I can't let this happen! I knew it! You think everyone in the world should have a big dumb man like you! People please, can we wrap this up? It's gonna rain and I gotta get the bikes in here.
Patty, it's not what you think.
Veronica is a man! Look at the size of that adam's apple!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2006 2:03 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: The Case Against Microsoft


Kerry Burgess wrote:
javascript:PopUp('http://cbsnews.cbs.com/htdocs/microsoft/framesource.html',540,400)

This photo of Bill Gates reminds me of something I saw about a year ago. I was walking back to that first shelter I stayed at, the Downtown Emergency Services Center. The staff seemed competent, the facilities were clean, but damn what a depressing place. It reminded me, in an exaggerated fashion, of that scene in the movie Terminator where Reese (was that his name?) was having that dream where he walked back into his bunker and was walking down the hallway. Anyway, I was seeing some weird things around me during this time at this shelter. I was noticing people that looked very familar. There was the one staff guy who looked like that actor, I forget his name, he was recently in that movie about Alexander. A woman in the shelter reminded me of a younger Kim Basinger, who is a woman that probably still has something of an elegant look even when she is grimy. This one guy that looked drunk looked like that movie director, I forget his name, I think he directed that movie Wallstreet. I thought this was all very odd because I couldn't care less about celebrities, but it just seemed like another one of those Twilight Zone moments. So anyway, one day when I was walking back to the shelter after sitting in a park stretching out a ziplock back of dry Froot Loops a social worker had given me, I passed a guy waiting for a bus that looked suspiciously like Bill Gates. But he looked older. I've never met the guy and this guy at the bus stop looked a lot older than the photos I've seen of Gates. But the photo at this link looks a lot like that guy I saw that day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:35 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 07 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/every-minute-i-keep-finding.html


"Every minute I keep finding"



In recent days I have been trying to recall specific dates about events I recall from this time a decade ago.

In the past day I decided today is the day a decade ago I made a very long walk one night. As I worked to finish this note though the best I can figure is that is the day tomorrow.

I have attributed that burst of craziness to the medication the psych. doctor prescribed to me after they secretly drugged me at St. Francis hospital in Federal Way Washington State where I was taken after I took the initiative to go to the police where I lived in the town of Kent Washington State on 04 May 2005.

I don't recall the precise day that is the topic of this note but I recall certain facts I detailed before here in my journal.

I noted here the identification card I still have and that I referred to in my notes about the Downtown Emergency Services Center, which I think is the correct name but haven't looked it up again to verify. I remember vividly that place. The location is directly across 3rd Avenue from King County Superior Court and the sheriff's office. Back in year 2007 I was living at the apartment I had at the Vermont in downtown Seattle and I walked a few blocks back down there one day. I remember standing there on the sidewalk for a while in front of that homeless shelter and I was looking across the street up at the windows of the King Court Superior Court building there.

So anyway, that I.D. card is date stamped 6/11/05 and I backtracked the events I recall of those earlier days to figure out the specific day that is the reason for this note.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 June 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

There's Something About Marrying


Veronica, how could you? Patty, I love you, but long before we met, I disguised myself as a woman and lied my way onto the LPGA tour.
I can see why you lied to other golfers, caddies, fans and officials, but how could you lie to me and the sponsors? Because you fell in love with me as a woman, and I didn't want to lose you.
But now I'm asking you, not as Veronica, but as the man I am-- Leslie Robin Swisher.
Patty, will you marry the real me? Hell no, I like girls!










From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the USA and United Nations chartered allies ) To 2/15/1995 ( Kevin Mitnick arrested by FBI ) is 14355 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/20/2005 is 14355 days



From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) To 2/20/2005 is 890 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/10/1968 ( Lyndon Johnson - Broadcast Statement by the President Following the Passage of the Civil Rights Act ) is 890 days



From 12/3/1952 ( premiere US TV series "The Greatest Man on Earth" ) To 2/20/2005 is 19072 days

19072 = 9536 + 9536

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/12/1991 ( premiere US film "The Last Boy Scout" ) is 9536 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 2/20/2005 is 4806 days

4806 = 2403 + 2403

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/1/1972 ( the Iraq Petroleum Company was completely nationalized by the government of Iraq ) is 2403 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 2/20/2005 is 5148 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/7/1979 ( Jimmy Carter - American Hostages in Iran Remarks to State Department Employees ) is 5148 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 2/20/2005 is 5148 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/7/1979 ( Jimmy Carter - American Hostages in Iran Remarks to State Department Employees ) is 5148 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 2/20/2005 is 5148 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/7/1979 ( Jimmy Carter - President's Commission on the Accident at Three Mile Island Remarks Announcing Actions in Response to the Commission's Report ) is 5148 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 2/20/2005 is 5148 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/7/1979 ( Jimmy Carter - President's Commission on the Accident at Three Mile Island Remarks Announcing Actions in Response to the Commission's Report ) is 5148 days



From 3/10/1956 ( premiere US film "Rocket Squad" ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut ) is 14355 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/20/2005 is 14355 days



From 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 2/20/2005 is 2393 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/22/1972 ( the Richard Nixon visit to Moscow ) is 2393 days



From 9/1/1955 ( premiere US film "Wham-Bam-Slam!" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 14355 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/20/2005 is 14355 days



From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the deputy director of the United States Marshals Service and the United States Marine Corps brigadier general circa 2004 ) To 2/20/2005 is 380 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Menagerie - Part 1" ) is 380 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 2/20/2005 is 5090 days

5090 = 2545 + 2545

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/1972 ( Richard Nixon - Statement on Signing the Federal Environmental Pesticide Control Act of 1972 ) is 2545 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/theres-something-about-marrying-378536/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 16 Episode 10

There's Something About Marrying

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 20, 2005 on FOX

Bart and Milhouse look for someone new to play tricks on and they find their new victim in Howell Huser, a yokel who just fell off the turnip truck. Their pranks get Howell Huser to stop smiling and he leaves town, only to turn up on the Soft News Network reporting that Springfield is the only town he's been to that he doesn't like. The negative publicity affects tourism. Mayor Quimby calls for the town to give him ideas to promote tourism and Lisa suggests they start allowing same sex marriages. The idea is approved and Springfield becomes the place to be for same sex couples to get married. When Reverend Lovejoy won't perform the ceremonies, Homer can't pass up the opportunity to make money and he becomes a certified minister via the Internet. He marries all the gay couples in town and then starts to marry anything to anything else. Patty requires Homer's service; she wants to marry her partner, Veronica, who is a pro-golfer. Marge has trouble dealing with the fact that her sister is gay. Marge discovers Veronica's secret, that she is really a man. Marge stops the wedding and reveals the secret, and when Leslie Robin Swisher (Veronica's real name) proposes that they still get married, she sticks to her guns, she still likes only girls.

AIRED: 2/20/05










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

There's Something About Marrying


Now begins the long and spiritual journey to becoming an ordained minister.
" Name.
" Ho-mer Simp-son.
You are now an ordained minister.
Now to answer all the pop-ups.
Ooh, a talking moose wants my credit card number.
That's only fair.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Bill Gates [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Date of Birth

28 October 1955, Seattle, Washington, USA

Birth Name

William Henry Gates III [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Spouse

Melinda Gates (1 January 1994 - present) 3 children


Children: Jennifer Katharine (26 April 1996), son Rory John (23 May 1999), Phoebe Adele (14 September 2002)





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

Dictionary.com


transvestite

a person, especially a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.

a person who seeks sexual pleasure from wearing clothes that are normally associated with the opposite sex










http://www.justice.gov/archive/opa/pr/Pre_96/February95/89.txt.html

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 1995


FUGITIVE COMPUTER HACKER ARRESTED IN NORTH CAROLINA

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- FBI agents and the Raleigh-Durham Fugitive Task Force today arrested Kevin Mitnick, a well-known computer hacker and federal fugitive on charges he violated probation, the Department of Justice announced.

The arrest occurred at 1:30 a.m. after an intensive two-week electronic manhunt, which led law enforcement agents to Mitnick's apartment in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Mitnick, 31, was convicted by federal authorities in 1988 in Los Angeles for stealing computer programs and breaking into corporate networks. He received a one-year sentence in that case, and a federal warrant was later issued following Mitnick's violation of probation.

In this most recent incident, Mitnick is alleged to have electronically attacked numerous corporate and communications carriers located in California, Colorado, and North Carolina where he caused damage and stole proprietary information.

Mitnick's capture represents a coordinated effort by law enforcement and private industry, including system administrators and security representatives from companies allegedly attacked by Mitnick. One of these sites, the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC), and Tsutomu Shimomura, a Senior Fellow at SDSC, provided significant assistance to law enforcement personnel during the investigation.

Mitnick also is under investigation by state law enforcement authorities in California and Washington State for separate activities there.

As is typical in such interstate computer cases, many FBI offices, U.S. Attorneys' offices, and other law enforcement agencies have coordinated their efforts. These offices include the FBI's National Computer Crime Squad at the Washington Metropolitan Field Office, as well as FBI and U.S. Attorneys' Offices in Raleigh and Greensboro, North Carolina; San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco, California; and Denver, Colorado.

Members of the Raleigh-Durham Task Force which made the arrest included the U.S. Marshals Service, the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation, and the local sheriffs' offices.

Legal and technical assistance is also being provided by the Criminal Division's Computer Crime Unit in Washington, D.C.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048804/releaseinfo

IMDb


Wham-Bam-Slam! (1955)

Release Info

USA 1 September 1955



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048804/fullcredits

IMDb


Wham-Bam-Slam! (1955)

Full Cast & Crew

Shemp Howard ... Shemp (as Shemp)
Larry Fine ... Larry (as Larry)
Moe Howard ... Moe (as Moe)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

There's Something About Marrying


Watch out for this lady driver.
Are you all right? Never better.
I'll bet that's how angels cough.
I've been wearing that three wood ever since.
Save something for your wedding night.
Oh, we're saving everything for our wedding night.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=54823

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Remarks on the 35th Anniversary of the March on Washington in Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts

August 28, 1998


Most of us who are old enough remember exactly where we were on August 28, 1963. I was in my living room in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

I remember the chair I was sitting in. I remember exactly where it was in the room. I remember exactly the position of the chair when I sat and watched on national television the great March on Washington unfold. I remember weeping uncontrollably during Martin Luther King's speech, and I remember thinking, when it was over, my country would never be the same, and neither would I.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e10

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

There's Something About Marrying


Lovejoy's an idiot.
His church is giving up hot gobs of gay green.
He could get 200 bucks a couple.

[ Homer Simpson: ] Hey, I got to get in on this! These people have rights!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:05 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 18 August 2015