Sunday, August 09, 2015

"Sounds like they're chasing those idiots up and down every back road we got."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1589921/quotes

IMDb


The Walking Dead (TV Series)

Days Gone Bye (2010)

Quotes


Morgan Jones: Hey mister, you even know what's going on?










From 8/10/1989 ( George Bush - Remarks Announcing the Nomination of General Colin L. Powell To Be Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) is 5746 days

5746 = 2873 + 2873

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/1973 is 2873 days



From 9/14/1973 To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 6334 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/7/1983 ( premiere US TV movie "Living Proof: The Hank Williams, Jr. Story" ) is 6334 days



From 9/14/1973 To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 6334 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/7/1983 ( premiere US TV movie "Living Proof: The Hank Williams, Jr. Story" ) is 6334 days



From 9/19/1989 ( premiere US TV series "Doogie Howser, M.D." ) To 6/13/2005 is 5746 days

5746 = 2873 + 2873

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/14/1973 is 2873 days





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0511088/bio

IMDb


Andrew Lincoln

Biography

Date of Birth 14 September 1973, London, England, UK

Birth Name Andrew Clutterbuck










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085857/releaseinfo

IMDb


Living Proof: The Hank Williams, Jr. Story (1983 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 7 March 1983



http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/25441/Living-Proof-The-Hank-Williams-Jr-Story/

TCM


LIVING PROOF: THE HANK WILLIAMS JR. STORY(1983)

The story of the country singer's struggle to get out of the shadow of his folk hero father and establish his own identity, with a descent into alcoholism and a fall from a mountaintop, breaking every bone in his body, as part of the price.










http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-101/script-vo---101.186.42/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Days Gone Bye

Episode 101 - Sunday 31 October 2010


Caller: All available units, high speed pursuit in progress Lincoln county units request local assistance. Highway 18 south GTAAD W217 243. Proceed with extreme caution.










http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/williams-hank-jr/all-my-rowdy-friends-have-settled-down-10124.html

Cowboy Lyrics


Hank Williams Jr - All My Rowdy Friends (Have Settled Down)


All my rowdy friends have settled down and it seems to be more in the laid back songs.
Nobody wants to get drunk and get loud.Everybody just wants to go back home.
I myself have seen my wilder days and I have seen my name at the top of the page,
but I need to find a friend just to run around.But no one wants to get high on the town
and all my rowdy friends have settled down.

And I think I know what my father meant when he sang about a lost highway and old George Jones I'm glad to see he's finally
getting straight,
and Waylon staying home and loving Jesse more these days,
and nobody wants to get drunk and get loud and all my rowdy friends have settled down.

and the hang overs hurt more then they used to and corn bread and ice tea took the place of pills and ninety-proof,
and it seems like none of us do things quite like we used to do
and nobody wants to get high on the town and all my rowdy friends have settled down.

Yeah I think I know what my father meant when he sang about his lost highway and Johnny Cash don't act like he did back in
'68
and Kriss he is a movie star and he's moved off to L.A.
and nobody wants to get drunk and get loud and all my rowdy friends have settled down

yeah me and my rowdy friends have rowdied on down.










http://www.tv.com/shows/doogie-howser-md/pilot-66279/

tv.com


Doogie Howser, M.D. Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Sep 19, 1989 on ABC

AIRED: 9/19/89










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=17420

The American Presidency Project

George Bush

XLI President of the United States: 1989 - 1993

Remarks Announcing the Nomination of General Colin L. Powell To Be Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

August 10, 1989

The President. Ladies and gentlemen, I am most pleased to introduce the man that I have selected to be the next Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff: General Colin L. Powell. Colin Powell has had a truly distinguished military career, and he's a complete soldier. He served two tours in Vietnam and has had many important assignments around the world, including commander of the Fifth Corps in Germany and, most recently, as commander of all Army forces stationed in the United States. He is also a distinguished scholar, with a postgraduate degree, diplomas from our major war colleges, and a unique tour as a White House fellow.

The position of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has always been a special and important one. Our Chairman today has unique responsibilities. He has a significant role in determining our military requirements and developing the defense budget. He is the principal adviser on all military issues to the Secretary of Defense and to the President. And Bill Crowe has performed these duties in an absolutely splendid way, and we can be most thankful that we have had his special leadership during the past 4 years. Bill, words can never fully acknowledge what you have done for your country, and thank you very, very much for that.

As we face the challenges of the nineties, it is most important that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff be a person of breadth, judgment, experience, and total integrity. Colin Powell has all those qualities and more. His wealth of military experience, coupled with his most distinguished assignments, including Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, have prepared him for this challenging and demanding role. He will bring leadership, insight, and wisdom to our efforts to keep our military strong and ready, prepared to defend our security and to safeguard the peace. Colin Powell will be a key member of my national security team, a team of close-knit, experienced professionals. And I am very proud of this team and proud to add Colin Powell to it.

Colin, welcome, sir.

General Powell. Thank you, Mr. President, for your very kind words, and thank you, sir, for this new opportunity to serve you, to serve the men and women of the Armed Forces, and to serve our nation. I'm very pleased to be joining your national security team; and I look forward to working with you, the Vice President, and all the members of the team, as you face the historic opportunities and challenges that are before us. I also feel it a special privilege to be the spokesman for all the millions of great young men and women who are serving their nation voluntarily in uniform.

I also feel especially privileged and somewhat humble to be following a man like Admiral Bill Crowe, a distinguished sailor, great friend, and an outstanding Chairman. They are big shoes to fit into. I will give it my very best. The Nation owes Bill Crowe a great debt of gratitude. And Mr. President, I am ready to go to it, and I look forward to the challenges ahead. Thank you, sir.

Note: The President spoke at 2:32 p.m. in the Rose Garden at the White House.










http://the-walking-dead.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/episode-101/script-vo---101.186.42/

hypnoweb.net


The Walking Dead

Days Gone Bye

Episode 101 - Sunday 31 October 2010


Morgan: He say something? I thought I heard him say something.

Duane: He called me Carl.

Morgan: Son, you know they don't talk.

Morgan notices the bandage.

Morgan: Hey, mister! What's that bandage for?

Rick: What?

Morgan: What kind of wound? You answer me, damn you! What's your wound?

Rick doesn't respond.

Morgan: You tell me! Or I will kill you.

Rick passes out.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: October 31 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 3:14 AM
Damn, my left shoulder has really started hurting the past hour or longer. It is something that is close to my shoulder, actually, but under the clavicle and the pain in on my back to, about where the shoulder blade would be. The pain is almost bad enough that I cannot really move my left arm, although it is not that bad. The feeling may be closer to a muscle spasm in the area of my left shoulder blade.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 4:13 AM
from 1/17/1964 to 6/12/1981 equals 6536 days.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 4:56 AM
At first I thought I predicted the murderous activity they were conspiring to produce but as I think more about it the truth is more likely they crafted the target dates based on the data they stole from my journal.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 1:58 PM
My left shoulder is still just as painful as it was when I noted it yesterday.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/31/10 7:21 PM
About three days ago I laid out some matches on my keyboard because I was worried about the power going out and not being able to find my way around to look for a light. That was more than three days ago, I guess as I think about it because I remembered to buy some candles after that at the grocery store and that was more than three days ago.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/t-1000.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:25 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 11 August 2013


So anyway I am dreaming while asleep and I have just finished my work shift somewhere, after walking out of what seemed to an elevator and what seemed to be The Dark Man had been poking his finger into my shoulder in my back and I walked away thinking I should have beaten him for that, and I am walking towards the parking lot and I am happy for a moment because I am heading out to finally do something I want to do for fun but the feeling quickly dawns on me in the dream that I am not going to get to do what I want to do.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/

tv.com


Fear the Walking Dead

Sunday on AMC Premieres Aug 23, 2015

COUNTDOWN TO PREMIERE DATE: 13 DAYS 1 HOURS 54 MINS 15 SECS



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:05 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 09 August 2015