Saturday, August 15, 2015

Blue Tree




http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Starbuck: Where the hell did the Cylons come from?

Adama: All we know for sure is that they achieved complete surprise and we're taking heavy losses. We lost thirty Battlestars in the opening attack.

Starbuck: That's a quarter of the fleet.

Adama: I need pilots, and I need fighters.

Starbuck: Pilots you've got - there's twenty of us climbing the walls down in the ready room, but fighters...

Adama: I think I seem to remember an entire squadron of fighters down on the starboard hangar bay yesterday.

Starbuck: (thinks about that for a second and then salutes) Yes, sir.

(Starboard hangar bay - shot of the museum railings being knocked over)

Starbuck: You're sure they'll fly?

Chief: Well, the reactor's still hot. So all we have to do is pull the rad buffers from the engine, refuel it, load the ordinance and you're ready to go. The biggest problem's gonna be getting them over to the port launch bay.

Starbuck: Why can't we use the starboard launch?

Chief: It's a gift shop now.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/28/08 6:54 PM
I hate those dreams I wake up from thinking there was a part that I just cannot remember as much as I want to remember.

I just woke up from about 8 hours of sleep and I feel incredibly exhausted.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 September 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/28/08 8:43 PM
damnit I hate this feeling of heavy fatique that won't go away.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 November 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/28/08 2:48 AM


http://www.cswap.com/1984/Gremlins/cap/en/25fps/a/01_05

Gremlins


1:05:38
Everybody here?

1:05:39
All right, let go of Mommy's coat.

1:05:42
Here.

1:05:48
Christmas carolers.

1:05:51
I hate Christmas carolers.

1:05:54
Screechy-voiced little glue-sniffers.

1:05:58
I warned you brats!

1:06:15
What are they?

1:06:17
What are they?!

1:06:25
They're here!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 April 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/27/09 12:04 PM
God I hate this heavy feeling of fatique.

I want to just fall down on the floor and I don't know

never get up again I guess

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/27/09 12:58 PM
damn I wish I could shake this feeling of heavy fatique.

I want to keep working but damnit I feel so goddamned fatiqued


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 March 2009 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

DARKNESS

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


YOUNG: It could be that Rush is just starting the fire so he can put it out, or it could be that he's so far ahead of us, he can see problems that none of us can see.

VOLKER: So what do you want us to do?

WRAY: Help him.

(Volker laughs.)

VOLKER: The man likes to work alone.

WRAY: Well, with the way he's been treated, you can hardly blame him.

GREER: I can blame him all day long.

JOHANSEN: It's pretty hard not to, considering.





http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

DARKNESS

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


WRAY: This isn't helpful.

GREER: Yeah, well, it's the truth.

YOUNG: Well, we're stuck with Rush for now. Scott is checking out the other shuttle, seeing if it's operational.

(He looks at T.J. Johansen while indicating her and Sergeant Ronald Greer.)

YOUNG: Johansen, you two join him when we're done here, so off you go. Dismissed.

(Greer drains the last of the liquid from his bowl and pokes his tongue out in disgust. The group heads out and Young goes over to Camile.)

YOUNG: Please tell me that's everyone.

WRAY: We still have the question of what to do with the senator's body.

YOUNG: Yeah, we'll get to him. He's not going anywhere. I'd appreciate a file on everyone by some time tomorrow. Nothing fancy.

BECKER: And my assignment, sir?

YOUNG: Recipes, Becker.

(He starts to limp out of the room.)

YOUNG: For the love of God, recipes!










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

DARKNESS

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


VOLKER: We could be in range of a Stargate.

(Rush lets out another bitter laugh, pointing to Volker while looking at Young.)

RUSH: You see what I mean?! (Condescendingly) No, there's no countdown.

(He points to the counter above the doorway. Young shines his flashlight up there but the display is unlit.)

YOUNG: Well, there's gotta be emergency reserves.

RUSH: I don't think you seem to understand what's going on here, Colonel. Our "reserves" are gone. All of our power is gone.

KINO VISION. Volker, illuminated by somebody (presumably Eli) shining a flashlight on him, is doing his video message. He looks lost in thought, but then looks up into the Kino.

VOLKER: Uh, Doctor Dale Volker. I'm thirty-four years old and, despite what you may or may not have heard from a certain Scottish person, I like to think that I'm a pretty fine astrophysicist. I mean, they don't send you to work on solving the mysteries of the universe on other planets if you're a hack, right? So ... that's all I have to say.

(He nods to the holder of the flashlight, who moves the light off his face, but then he starts talking again. The flashlight holder illuminates his face again.)

VOLKER: I mean, we can't all be Mozarts, right? Some of us are ... Salieris. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I-I like Salieri. I find his music is, uh ... It's, uh ... It's soothing. (He points to one side as if gesturing towards Rush.) I'm not suggesting that he's Mozart either ... although Mozart did go a little nuts, didn't he? All right, I'm done.

(The flashlight moves off his face. He promptly starts talking again and the flashlight moves back onto his face.)

VOLKER: He's maybe a Schubert, at best, or an Elgar.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/178.htm

Family [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 44012.3

Original Airdate: Oct 1, 1990


MARIE: This is a very old argument.

RENE: I wrote a report on starships for school.

MARIE: And he won a ribbon for it.

RENE: The teacher said it was one of the best he'd ever heard.

PICARD: Good for you, Uncle. You know what? I once wrote a report about starships when I was about your age.

RENE: Did you win a ribbon too?

PICARD: I don't recall.

ROBERT: And I don't find your modesty very unconvincing, brother. Of course you won the ribbon. You always did.

RENE: Do you still have it? Your report.

PICARD: No, I don't think so.

RENE: Well, I still have mine.

MARIE: Why don't you go and get it, and then you can read it to your uncle.

(Rene leaves the table)

ROBERT: It's hard enough to protect him, protect him from all that's out there without you encouraging him.

PICARD: I am not encouraging him. If you weren't so narrow minded, if you allowed him to see the world as it really is










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

DARKNESS

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


KINO VISION.

PARK: The odds of coming out of F.T.L. on the outer edge of a star system are astronomical. Throw in the fact that there are three potentially habitable planets plus a gas giant to act as a comet catcher on the outside of the system - we're talking miraculous!










From 2/6/1952 ( my biological paternal great-grandfather His Majesty King George VI deceased ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 14283 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/10/2004 is 14283 days


[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/spokane-golden-your-tax-dollars-at-work.html ]



https://my.spokanecity.org/riverfrontpark/highlights/rotary-fountain/

spokanecity


Riverfront Park

Riverfront Rotary Fountain

The Riverfront Park Rotary Fountain is located on Howard Street at the South entrance to Riverfront Park. It is a popular attraction for beating the Summer heat.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/crook-and-ladder-1036459/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 19

Crook and Ladder

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 06, 2007 on FOX

Quotes


Homer: Look at me, guys! I'm stealing five Segways at once. And speaking of segue ways, I'm off to my next morally questionable activity.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/crook-and-ladder-1036459/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 19

Crook and Ladder

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 06, 2007 on FOX

Quotes


Apu: Are you suggesting we should steal?

Moe: Hey, it ain't stealing if you take it fast.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/crook-and-ladder-1036459/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 19

Crook and Ladder

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 06, 2007 on FOX

Quotes


Homer: Burns stiffed us!

Moe: I can't believe he acted completely in character!










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/crook-and-ladder-1036459/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 19

Crook and Ladder

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 06, 2007 on FOX

Quotes


Firefighter: You've horribly injured the whole fire department!

Homer: Who are you, a travel agent? 'Cause you're sending me on a guilt trip!

Firefighter: Sorry.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1017618/quotes

IMDb


The Simpsons (TV Series)

Crook and Ladder (2007)

Quotes


Bart: Why am I sleeping, when next door is every kid's dream? A fat, easily susceptible zombie dad.

[Homer is under the effects of a sleeping pill]

Bart: Hey, zombie. Want to come outside and play?

Homer: Zombie kill.

Bart: No, play.

Homer: Zombie file grievance.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: -----Original Message-----

From: Blue Tree

Sent: Monday, May 7, 2007 4:13 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Welcome to Blue Tree NYC


Dear Mr. Burgess,

We welcome you to Blue Tree NYC.

You can now take part in the various services we have to offer you. Some of these services include:

Permanent Basket - Any products added to your online basket remain there until you remove them, or check them out.

Address Book - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.

Order History - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.

Products Reviews - Share your opinions on products with our other customers.

For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: orders@bluetreeny.com.

Note: This email address was given to us by one of our customers. If you did not signup to be a member, please send an email to orders@bluetreeny.com.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 May 2007 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

DARKNESS

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


EMILY: I said that you could come in, but that's all.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/07/07 2:01 PM
What I really hope is that I get to spend a long time with my wife getting to know her again before those memories of all that combat violence start to come back. That would be a great way to get back together; without me consciously carrying around all that old luggage. It never really goes away, but at least like this, there won't be as much static from it all as she and I.......begin again. Even that last part isn't quite how I want to say. We can't begin again because we never stopped. I am just coming back home from an extraordinarily long deployment. I miss my wife.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 May 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/07/07 6:24 PM
And I think I proposed to Phoebe in St. Croix. I have been wondering about the ring I gave her. I want to say I gave her a huge diamond, but I have conflicted notions that I had a cover to maintain. If I had given her a huge diamond that was beyond the salary range of a junior U.S. Navy officer, that might have suspicions about my secret business activities with The Doors, Pink Floyd, etc. Or I threw caution to the wind and did give her a huge diamond that was comparable to my feelings for her because I could afford such a demonstration of affection. Or I am just remembering how I thought about all this as I was shopping for a diamond for her. I remember giving Tracie a diamond and I remember it well but I am not sure if it is near-literal or near-opposite to the reality with Phoebe. I would guess it was near-opposite, meaning that Tracie, in my artificial memories, represents a notion of mediocre that I never knew with Phoebe.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 May 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/07/07 9:10 PM
And I have absolutely no doubt that my wife loves me very much and more than anyone else ever has and ever could.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/07/07 9:13 PM
It is curious how I can "remember" standing at the door inside my house at Country Club Estates and Tracie was getting out of her red car, can't "remember" the model off-hand, in the circle drive-way in front of the house where she usually parked. I "remember" as she was getting Amanda out of the car, I was standing there thinking that I was actually falling in love with Tracie. I married her, I guess, before I really understood that emotion. I don't know why I have such an artificial memory that is so clear and vivid. But I also "remember" from that sequence of "memories" that I would later reflect on how I never did really fall in love with her. There was something about her that, I guess, expanded my range of emotions, I guess is the best way to explain it, but I never did actually go over that cliff for her.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 May 2007 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/104.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

DARKNESS

EPISODE NUMBER - 104

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.16.09


EMILY: Let's say that I believe all of this. I don't really, but even if I did, you did choose, and you chose to go.

YOUNG: I didn't choose this.

EMILY: You knew there was a chance you wouldn't be coming back.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:22 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 15 August 2015