Saturday, August 08, 2015

So I would have known this would happen, what I am now.




I knew they were going to kill me. That's all they do. They destroy the good. They're damned eternally to Hell you all are going with them.

So I was what? Actively managing my memory for today?

Or not?

I was just being myself.

And now I have left only glimpses of that earlier self.

I sit here everyday wondering if there are clues to my memory of pre-6/13/2005 but maybe that doesn't matter.

I try to unravel the details in my mind for several reasons. One reason is I don't want to be here. Another is because of the prescient thoughts I have all the time and that I have proved and documented here.

No one tried to talk to me about any of this stuff so it is sure as hell not like I am going to use my super-powers to help out any one. Other than myself.

All that's happened is me catching those passive-aggressive sissy boys tip-toeing around me spying on me everywhere I go.

I've never been to this place in Spokane mentioned in this article. I've looked at it several times on the map though because I know from studying the map it is near High Bridge and I studied that a lot of times on Google Maps. I thought about going over there and taking photos but have not.

I was also trying to remember if I noted that news about that bridge in Paris because I know I read about it before for some reason long ago, trying to figure out if there was some kind of hidden unconventional meaning to it with my proven and documented paranormal power of my mind.










http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2015/aug/08/love-locks-starting-to-appear-on-spokane-bridge/

The Spokesman-Review

August 8, 2015 in City

‘Love locks’ starting to appear on Spokane bridge

The 60 or so metal padlocks hang from the cables strung between the supports of the Sandifur Bridge near Peaceful Valley. They offer a visual juxtaposition – the moving water contrasted with solid metal.

The locks vary. Some are utilitarian Master Lock brand behemoths. Others are frilly, painted affairs with scribbled notes of adoration. Names, dates, short messages. Most represent commitment.

“5-25-2015 to forever,” one says.

“7-12-15 Let your past make you stronger, not bitter,” another says.

“It’s a tangible way to signify your feelings,” said Debbie Peysar, a co-owner of LoveLocks, a Utah-based company that distributes specialty locks. “And it lets people know how special they are.”

Sandifur Bridge seems to be the only place in Spokane these locks have appeared, city spokesman Brian Coddington said.

But that could change. According to Peysar, her company sells as many as 10,000 locks a month. Peysar said she works with cities to find places where people can legally and safely lock down their love.

“We want to see this tradition grow and flourish, but we also want them to be put in places that are respectful, safe and legal,” Peysar said.

Peysar’s concerns about safety and legality are well-founded. In June, Parisian officials removed hundreds of thousands of locks from the Pont des Arts Bridge. The combined weight of the locks, which started appearing roughly five years ago, threatened the integrity and aesthetics of the historic bridge, according to news reports.

Technically, locking anything to a public right of way is a violation of Spokane city code, Coddington said. However, because the city hasn’t heard any complaints there are no plans to remove them.

“This hasn’t been raised as a big issue,” he said.

None of the locks hanging on the Sandifur Bridge are from LoveLock, although the company does have a representative in Coeur d’Alene. Peggy Rushing, the Coeur d’Alene-area representative, said she’s sold about 24 locks in the last six weeks.

The tradition of placing locks on bridges goes back at least 100 years to a Serbian folk story about the town of Vrnjacka Banja. According to the legend, a Serbian schoolteacher fell in love with a local soldier. While fighting in Greece during World War I, he fell for another woman and never returned. Brokenhearted, the teacher died shortly afterward.

In memory of her, and in the hopes of avoiding a similar fate, young women in the town started placing love locks on one of the city’s bridges, according to the New York Times. The keys are then tossed into the river.














https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6628321,-122.1256702,66m/data=!3m1!1e3














https://www.google.com/maps/@47.662362,-122.124317,3a,39.1y,308.74h,88.06t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sfLR2prG3Pq1jcGsN6xH7jw!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DfLR2prG3Pq1jcGsN6xH7jw%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D100%26h%3D80%26yaw%3D208.96721%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


NE Marymoor Way

Redmond, Washington










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vrnja%C4%8Dka_Banja


Vrnjačka Banja

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vrnjačka Banja is a town, municipality, and a resort, mineral spa located in Raška District of Serbia. The population of the town is 10,065 inhabitants, while the population of the entire municipality is 27,527 inhabitants. It contains hot spring with a temperature measuring exactly that of the human body (36.5 degrees Celsius).


Tourism

Vrnjačka Banja is the most celebrated and most popular spa town of Serbia and at same time, a very attractive recreative centre. Situated in a great park full of trees with particularly charming houses, the town has a promsing future. Surrounding Vrnjačka Banja are UNESCO protected medieval buildings, which serve as a reminder to early European civilisation. Other nearby landmarks include the first court of the Serbian Archbishop, the Žiča Monastery and the beautifully frescoed Sopoćani Monastery which both date back to the thirteenth century and the twelfth century Studenica Monastery all of which are nestled in the colourful Ibar River Valley.

It owes its reputation to its therapeutic effects known already to the Roman troops in the second century AD. It was upgraded by the Czech Baron Herder in 1835 after Prince Miloš Obrenović wanted it to be like Karlovy Vary, it has since received people from all of southern Europe, who came to rest or for treatment. Summers are pleasant, and the winter is mild. With organized walks along the tree bordered paths, Vrnjačka Banja is an ideal place to come to for one's own salvation. Natural springs can be found on five mineral water sources well positioned in the park. The warm water (36 degrees Celsius) is ideal for massage, and cool (17 degrees Celsius) sufficiently reviving.


Bridge of Love

One of the famous landmarks of Vrnjačka Banja is the Bridge of Love.

"At the dawn of the First World War, while the war was not even suspected yet, a schoolmistress Nada and a Serbian officer Relja started having deep feelings for each other. They fell in love and made a commitment to each other. It was a love widely talked about, attracting the attention of all the people living at Vrnjacka Banja Spa. But the war did break out with all the horrors it entails. Relja went off to war fought in Greece. He left never to return on account of a beautiful Greek woman he had fallen in love with, and therefore broke up the engagement to Nada. The legend does not say anything about his further fate, whereas, on the other hand, every inhabitant of Vrnjacka Banja spa is familiar with Nada's destiny. Owing to overwhelming sorrow she faded away day after day and finally died, young and miserable. Upset by Nada's destiny, girls, wishing to keep their own romances, started writing down their names along with the names of their lovers on padlocks that they bound to the railing of the bridge which used to be the favorite meeting place of Nada and Relja. Afterward the keys were symbolically thrown into the river. New wars and sufferings came up. The story fell into oblivion, and the girl's custom to "bind" their love became uncustomary. It had been case until Desanka Maksimović,according to the stories of old residents of Vrnjacka Banja spa, became acquainted with this tragic story. Inspired by it she wrote down one of her most beautiful love poems "A Prayer for Love", (Molitva za ljubav). Although we tend to forget things, this story remains to be unforgotten, and in order to prolong its existence the young couples kept on with the tradition of "binding" their love and it bridge itself got the name "THE BRIDGE OF LOVE"."

































http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/GW_Memorial_Bridge_placard_5.jpg





















https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/Flag_of_Vrnja%C4%8Dka_Banja.jpg










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=46848

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Interview With Jan Mickelson of WHO Radio in Des Moines

July 14, 1993


The President. Mitzi, let me just say for the benefit of the listeners, Lake Ouachita and Lake Hamilton are two of the three lakes around Hot Springs where I grew up. So she and I are from the same place more or less.










From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 7/23/1994 is 11330 days

11330 = 5665 + 5665

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/7/1981 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks at the Welcoming Ceremony for Prime Minister Zenko Suzuki of Japan ) is 5665 days



From 9/18/1947 ( the United States Central Intelligence Agency formed ) To 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Thomas Reagan ) is 10490 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1994 is 10490 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 11/21/1987 ( premiere US TV series episode "Mr. President"::"The President's Brother" ) is 10490 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1994 is 10490 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/cia.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=50540

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Exchange With Reporters in Hot Springs

July 23, 1994

President's High School Reunion

Q. What are your thoughts as you return to the State, Mr. President?

The President. I'm very happy to be—I'm gratified that I can be here. So many of my classmates and I have survived these last 30 years in reasonably good shape. We're here together; we're having a wonderful time. We just did a lot of reminiscing. I got to go through the high school and see some of the wonderful new things that are being done at the technology center here. But mostly it's just a time for getting together with family and friends.

Q. What did you do inside at the ceremony?

The President. We listened to one of our classmates who is a minister compare our class to a family and talk about family reunions and what family values are really about










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=50539

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Exchange With Reporters in Hot Springs, Arkansas

July 23, 1994

High School Vietnam Memorial

Q. [Inaudible]

The President. Yes, very proud. And I'm grateful to all the people who worked on it and made it possible. I'm glad some of my closest friends could be here on the day it was unveiled and dedicated. I'm grateful to them, all the people who did all this work. You know it really means a lot to me because I haven't been able to be here or be a part of it. So I'm really happy about it.

The Presidency

Q. Do you wish you could just be here for a long period of time?

The President. Absolutely. I get very homesick, homesick for my friends and for the place and also for the ability to communicate directly with people. You know, it's very frustrating. It's hard to avoid being isolated, and it's hard to avoid just kind of a distance and almost a miscommunication from the nature of the Presidency, where so many things are happening at once and so many things are cascading in on people and so much information is flying back and forth and occasionally misinformation.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181715/

NCBI

PMC

US National Library of Medicine

National Institutes of Health


Dialogs in clinical neuroscience

Dialogues Clin Neurosci. 2003 Mar; 5(1): 101–108.


Abstract

On Novembers, 1306, a clinical psychiatrist and neuroanatomist, Alois Alzheimer, reported “A peculiar severe disease process of the cerebral cortex” to the 37th Meeting of South-West German Psychiatrists in Tubingen, He described a 50-year-old woman whom he had followed from her admission for paranoia, progressive sleep and memory disturbance, aggression, and confusion, until her death 5 years later. His report noted distinctive plaques and neurofibrillary tangles in the brain histology.


From Munich to Breslau


In 1912, he was appointed Chair of Psychiatry at the University of Breslau. This position was the realization of his dreams as a young assistant at the psychiatric hospital at Frankfurt, for his professional life: to work as clinician and director responsible for a psychiatric hosr pital. Unfortunately, he had very few years left to work in Breslau, for he died there at the age of 51 on December 19,1915.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


This has also been a good exercise to suggest how I would behave in the future if I ever develop Alzheimer's. It was funny the other day; I was taking the bus down Aurora, I had just written something earlier in my journal about this feeling as though I was in the early stages of Alzheimers. I noticed a Holiday Inn Express had on their sign outside on the first line something about "continental breakfast." On the second line was "Alzheimer's Disease." I read it in the context of those commercials they run where people say things such as "I'm not really a brain surgeon, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night." It's clever and disturbing all at the same time. I doubt even Stephen King could write anything as disturbing as my reality every day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 12/19/1915 ( Alois Alzheimer deceased ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 28856 days

28856 = 14428 + 14428

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 14428 days



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:35 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 08 August 2015