Monday, August 24, 2015

Not like I didn't see that coming.




There was another note I made on this topic but I cannot recall the specific words I used.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:32 PM Sunday, April 13, 2008


Is he referring to himself as "The Gipper," as reference to his previous film portrayal of George Gipp, or is it something else. Is it a ploy I created as further study of an audience that has trouble understanding the difference between reality and fiction. Or could it represent the work of my surveillance team that determined the pirates of my secret identity, which has tremendous commercial value, would often refer to me personally as "The Gipper." I would have also known they were refering to my wife by her Secret Service code name, as the pirates conspired to hijack my identity, which has tremendous commercial value.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 April 2008 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:51 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 24 August 2015