Tuesday, August 11, 2015

"The transfer of code was problematic and the solution was not obvious."





























10800_DSC00136.JPG



































10800_DSC00134.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:54 AM Friday, March 23, 2012


So what? I mean, who cares? WHY ARE THEY TRYING SO HARD?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 March 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: December 30, 2008

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/30/08 1:27 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Independence Day (1996)



David Levinson: You really think you can fly that thing?

Captain Steven Hiller: You really think you can do all that bullshit you just said?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/30/08 7:52 AM


From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is: 5628 days

5628 = 2814 + 2814

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut returning from orbit of planet Earth ) is: 2814 days



From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) to 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of planet Earth ) is: 2970 days

From 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of planet Earth ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 2970 days



From 8/24/1960 ( Steven Wayne Lindsey ) to 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is: 3192 days

3192 = 1596 + 1596

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 1596 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_W._Lindsey

Steven W. Lindsey

Missions STS-87, STS-95, STS-104, STS-121

Steven Wayne Lindsey (born August 24, 1960) is an American Air Force officer and a NASA astronaut. Lindsey currently serves as Chief of the NASA Astronaut Office.

Lindsey was commissioned a second lieutenant at the United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colorado, in 1982.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/30/08 3:46 AM
I had a dream just before I woke up a few hours ago but that I don't remember too well now because I did not feel compelled to note it until just now. I started thinking about it again just now, as I did for a while after waking up from it, because I was trying to fall asleep for a nap and I rememembered a detail from the dream that might be some kind of reference to the ending of a "Simpsons" episode.

The ending of "The Old Man And The Lisa" has some distinct similarities to the 1956 film "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and it makes me also think of the second sequel "Body Snatchers."

In my dream, I had been in a building somewhere and I remember two distinct parts where I was on an elevator. I can't remember it too well now. I do remember an old woman asked me my name, after we had left an area with some other people and I do not remember that part well enough now to describe but I do remember some kind of sense, whether inferred in the dream or whether I was actually told this detail in the dream, that she was prostitute. I told her my name was Leo.

That might be the part where I left the elevator as soon as the door opened and after it closed, I realized I was on the wrong floor. It seems I was on the 10th floor and I was trying to get to the 3rd floor.

I remember another part where I was standing waiting for the elevator again and I don't think I was in the same area where I had gotten off the elevator on the wrong floor. As I was standing there waiting for the elevator, I looked over to the open door of a cabinet next to the elevator and I saw there were medical supplies in that cabinet. I got on the elevator and there were quite a few other people on there but I don't remember anything specific enough to describe.

The next part I remember is that I walked up towards a counter of some kind and I asked the person behind the counter and that was in a room behind the counter if he had any anagesic creme I could use on my hand. My hands have been especially dry and cracked for a while and there have been times when blood would actually drip out from the cracks that would form on my hands. In the past, I could just apply lotion to the backs of my hands and let it stay there overnight and that would cure the extreme dryness after one day or two at most. That has not been the case the past time. So anyway, what I seemed to be asking for in the dream thought was about some kind of abrasion on my right hand and as I looked down at it in the dream, I noticed something similar to that scene in the recent "The Day The Earth Stood Still" of how the human who seems to be the biological predecessor of "Klaatu" has that mark on his right hand. That mark is more similar to one I have on my left hand that formed after a blood test on the VA in 2005. The image in my dream was more of a small wound that had an indentation into my hand but that did not seem that serious. I feel after waking up that it is some kind of association with the plot element about "Klaatu" though and that all those elements are connected, such as from the VA. I feel that it is some kind of biological marker that I have from around the time I left in 1998. Something that is present in my blood as some kind of artificial tag. I arranged for it all to happen before I left and then someone was left with the impression that it was his or her decision when it was actually something I ordered and then that other person approved.

So anyway, I cannot now remember all the dialog I had with that person about the anagesic creme for my hand but I do remember that he asked me for my name and I told him my name was Kerry Burgess and I saw him writing on a clipboard in response to my response. Then he gave me a clipboard or just a piece of paper where I was supposed to write down the amount of my assets and I could visualize clearly the header of that paper. I cannot now remember the top line of that header but it was something similar to "Asset For" although I think thiat is incorrect but I do remember clearly that the second line, as the subject of the phrase "Assets For" was the name "Ray Butts" as though the purpose of the form I was filling out was to list my assets and that I was the person named "Ray Butts." I am not certain if I was thinking this in the dream or if I was thinking it later, but at some point I was pondering over whether to ask him if he was "Ray Butts" considering that I had told him my name was Kerry Burgess.

So as I took the form, I was writing down, or was going to write down as I cannot actually remember if I did write it in the dream and all I remember for certain is that I was thinking of it, that I had assets of $12,000. I pondered over that later because that is not the accurate value of my assets.

As I was trying to go to sleep again, I remembered that ending of "The Old Man And The Lisa" where there is a reference to $12,000.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/30/08 4:39 AM
Here it is almost another New Year.

I remember very well my awareness of New Year Day 2008.

I was left with some kind of sense of some kind of crowd of spectators that were surprised that day January 1, 2008.

Something they were surprised about because I was paying my rent for another month on that day. The surprise was as though they had been expecting that I was leaving here at that point but there I was and paying for another month.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2008 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:38 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 11 August 2015