Monday, August 24, 2015

The Hub




http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Roslin: Man, that morpha worked fast.

Baltar: Still... Do you know why I'm so serene right now?

Roslin, indulging and funny: You're doped out of your mind?

Baltar: Because I know God. You need God, Laura. Really, you'd be a different woman. I know God, therefore I know myself. Truth is... I was harboring the most awful, desperate guilt. A heavy, dark... Unimaginable, soul-breaking guilt. Now it's gone. Now it's gone, it's been transformed. Into ... I have been transformed.

Roslin: What was your guilt about?

Baltar: I have no guilt.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:55:42 PM


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I have this sense of dread I can't explain. But there is something........I can't put my finger on it, something, something, something, what is it? I had the strongest feeling this morning that I don't know who I am. Then it just clicked back. It just turned off. I think it was something someone on tv said while they were listening to me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 4:28 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: hate


Kerry Burgess wrote:


It is beyond creepy the way people seem to know who I am when I am out for a walk. They look at me with some kind of emotion that I'm not really sure about, something I dare to think may be something like respect or maybe something like admiration. But I don't need that, if that is what it is, from you people. I don't need your respect, I don't need your admiration. I don't need people to now start doing the opposite to try to show me that they, what, I don't know, respect my need for not wanting their respect. The only respect I need is just the simple respect of a private person. I am nobody, I have always been nobody and I like being nobody. I just want some privacy. I just want to go somewhere where I can get some privacy and just try to forget about all this. Somewhere I can find some peace and privacy. When does this end?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/proof-2015/tsunami-part-two-3197776/

tv.com


Proof Season 1 Episode 10

Tsunami: Part Two

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Aug 18, 2015 on TNT

AIRED: 8/18/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=proof-2015&episode=s01e10

Springfield! Springfield!


Proof

Tsunami: Part Two


[ Dr. Charles Richmond: ] So you thought this would somehow heal your pain, your grief. I wish you would've come to me and told me all of it. I-I could've helped.

[ Dr. Carolyn Tyler: ] Charles, I was looking for answers, not a cure.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:37 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 24 August 2015