Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Childhood's End



That is some freaky stuff.

All the more so because there is an underlying message in that work of fiction that is all too real to me.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP022504160002&sid=65626&sn=SYFYHDP&st=201512152300&cn=676

excite tv


Childhood's End (New)

676 SYFYHDP: Tuesday, December 15 11:00 PM [ 11:00 PM Tuesday 15 December 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Science fiction, Fantasy, Adventure

Night Two: The Deceivers

In a golden age of peace, some humans notice changes to their children and question the aliens' motivations.

Cast: Charles Dance, Julian McMahon, Mike Vogel, Colm Meany, Ashley Zukerman Director(s): Nick Hurran Executive Producer(s): Akiva Goldsman, Mike De Luca

Original Air Date: Dec 15, 2015










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:30 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 19 April 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-long-must-i-climb.html


In the past couple days I have been giving a lot more thought to my documented notions about my so-called 'time-traveler effect' and my so-called 'counter-paradox effect.'

What I observe now watching this DVD illustrates both notions.

My so-called time-traveler effect is about how very real people alter my very real environment based on information I will someday from this present day transfer to a date on the calendar that has already the passed.

My so-called counter-paradox effect is about the thoughts [ that ] have to form in my human being mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 April 2014 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:22 PM Wednesday, March 28, 2012


See, the counter-paradox affects my thoughts because I write about stuff that really happened.

So I have to have the thought first before it can create something relevant for me to watch.

But so much stuff happens in my thoughts that I don't write about. So much stuff goes on around me that I don't write about.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2012 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:30 AM Sunday, August 07, 2011


The time traveler effect would seem to be distinct from what I call the couter-paradox effect but I have been think these past hour or two about how I have sometimes made references that suggest the two notions are the same. Or I think I have made them synonymous in my writings.

The reality of that notion in my mind is that what I call the 'time traveler effect' is what happens around me because there are people who are possession of information I give to them as a result of me being a time traveler. I give them information from the future when I time travel back to the past.

The counter-paradox effect, as I call it, is what happens to me to ensure that I generate information that is consistent with the information I deliver to the past when I time travel to the past. What that means is that I must make certain observations because if I do not make those observations then how can that information exist as information that was transferred by me the time traveler to the past?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 August 2011 excerpt ends]










http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/stephen_king's_the_stand_(1_4)/8058/SYFYP/Saturday_September_04_2010/434297/

ark tv


Stephen King's The Stand (1994)


Hold him! I'm gonna mess him up!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:55 AM Friday, July 22, 2011


The Ghost is out of the bag.





I wouldn't even make this kind of report normally and I have resisted for a few minutes the impulse to write about this but I just cannot shake the feeling that it is important to note. A short while after I made my last web log post, I had a brief moment of acid reflux from my lunch, which was some of those very cheap frozen chicken and beef pot pies you can get at the supermarket. I had the strongest sense that something dead was trying to get out of me. The experience was momentary and I quickly chewed a couple of peppermint flavored Tums that I have standing by at moments notice and the feeling has largely past. The reason I cannot shake the impulsive to write about such a detail is because I have the sense that is something to do with me being affected by whatever evil it is that permeates that region in Seattle Washington State. We all affected by it. I write this now because I thought about a few things, such as the girl on the agriculture ship that gets blown up by nuclear missiles from the "Cylons," and I only just now as I write this sentence associate in my mind a detail that I established hours ago in my next comprehensive report. I also think about "28 Weeks Later," and of how that message that is created itself by the people who are uncontrollably affected by the evil, represents the opposite of the truth. For me, it just means that I am completely cured of that effect of the evil presence that permeates Seattle Washington state and that I came here long ago to fight personally.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 July 2011 excerpt ends]










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood%27s_End


Childhood's End

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Childhood's End is a 1953 science fiction novel by the British author Arthur C. Clarke.










http://www.carols.org.uk/let_it_snow.htm


Let It Snow


Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping,
And I've bought some corn for popping,
The lights are turned way down low,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight,
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight,
All the way home I'll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying,
And, my dear, we're still good-bying,
But as long as you love me so,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:53 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 16 December 2015