Monday, December 21, 2015

Spokane























battlestar_galactica_02_09_09_PDVD.JPG



































10800_DSC02353.JPG










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Leoben: What is it about this place? What's it doing to me?

Adama: Must be your allergies.





























battlestar_galactica_02_09_25_PDVD.JPG





http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Leoben: I don't have allergies.

Adama: I didn't think so.



































hDSC01064.jpg



































hDSC01070.jpg



































hDSC01071.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/16/08 7:41 PM
I haven't felt compelled to note this detail until just now as I was scanning through my notes and I read again that part about "Admiral Hayes." The person I was talking to in that dream


I can still remember this dream clearly, or at least the part where I looked out the window. I wonder if it is normal to still recall vividly a dream from the near-distant past.

I wonder if that dream is actually some kind of memory of a visualization in my mind from my other life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 December 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Adama: So you're an arms dealer, huh?

Leoben: People have a right to defend themselves, I just supply the means.

Adama: You don't look too good.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/14/08 2:18 PM
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/o/oingo+boingo/just+another+day_20102758.html

Just Another Day



(but) theres a smile on my face . . . for everyone






http://www.cswap.com/1980/The_Final_Countdown/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_08

The Final Countdown


:09:14
- That's a quick change in the weather.
- Yeah!

:09:16
Sure is.

:09:25
- Hi, [ CAG ].
- It's getting a little strange out there, boys.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 December 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


PICARD: Authorisation Picard four seven alpha tango. ...Admiral?

HAYES (on viewer): Did I catch you at a bad time










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/17/08 4:35 PM
This reminds me of a very clear dream I awoke from somewhere between 3:40 AM and 3:45 AM a while back. I remember the dream clearly and there was a lot of detail to it but this part stands out because I had just slammed down the hood of that red 1967 Ford pickup and I was running into the house nearby that I do not recognize from any past experience. After I slammed the hood of the pickup, I realized that I was still holding the oil dipstick and so I left it there and ran into the house because the rain was about to start. I remember getting to the door and the rain started just as I was opening the door. It was some kind of rain and snow mix but that isn't quite it. It was snow that was falling as rain and I could hear it hitting the ground. Or hitting the asphalt. I am not certain why but there seemed to be asphalt in front of that house and I could hear the rain-snow-slush hitting the asphalt just as I entered the house.

I also get the feeling this scene is the reason I see people making exaggerated yawning motion around me in the recent past.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 September 2008 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:47 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 21 December 2015