Wednesday, December 23, 2015

W.M.D.




http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Apollo: Madame President, we cannot defend this ship -

Roslin: We're not going to abandon all these people.

Apollo: But sir, if we stay -

Roslin: I've made my decision, Captain.

Apollo: You're the President.

Roslin: All right then.

Apollo: Permission to go below?

(CIC)










From 10/21/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "Gunsmoke"::"The Iron Men" ) To 12/8/2003 is 10640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/battlestar-galactica.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galacticathe-mini-series-1603714/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Episode 1

Battlestar Galactica:The Mini-Series

AIRED: 12/8/03










http://valor.defense.gov/DescriptionofAwards.aspx

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA


Military Awards for Valor - Top 3

U.S. Department of Defense


NAVY CROSS

The Navy Cross is the second highest military decoration that may be awarded to a member of the United States Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, (and to members of the Coast Guard when operating under the authority of the Department of the Navy). It is awarded for extraordinary heroism:

While engaged in action against an enemy of the United States;

While engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or

While serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party.

Actions that merit the Navy Cross must be of such a high degree that they are above those required for all other U.S. combat decorations but do not merit award of the Medal of Honor.










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_duty_(law)


Call of duty (law)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Call of Duty is a legal term describing the necessity to carry out a job or duty










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: November 06, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/06/07 2:44 AM
When I wake up, as I have on many occasions, and realize I am holding a knife in my hand, which I was not holding when I went to sleep, I wonder what I was dreaming about.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 November 2007 excerpt ends]










Space: Above And Beyond

Dear Earth

03 March 1996

Episode 17 Season 1 DVD video:

00:08:16


US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel McQueen: Now, I've been getting an earful of bitching and moaning about pilots being deployed as ground pounders. Hear this, C.F.B. This is not the air force. This is the Corps - air-ground combat element of the 51st MEU - every Marine a rifleman. Therefore, you will fight on command - where needed, how needed. Do I make myself clear?

All: Yes, sir!










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(CIC)

Gaeta: Sir, we have remote sensor telemetry on Captain Apollo's location, and two enemy fighters closing in on his coordinates.

(Colonial One - Apollo runs below and starts fiddling with the electric pulse generators.)

Adama: Colonial One. This is Galactica. Apollo? You have inbound enemy fighters coming towards you. Get out of there! Apollo? Apollo? Lee, get - Lee!



































10800_DSC02392.JPG










http://www.tv.com/shows/gunsmoke/the-iron-men-36251/

tv.com


Gunsmoke Season 20 Episode 7

The Iron Men

Aired Unknown Oct 21, 1974 on CBS

AIRED: 10/21/74










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

album: "Hot Fuss" (2004)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/allthesethingsthativedone.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

"All These Things That I've Done"

When there's nowhere else to run
Is there room for one more son
One more son
If you can hold on
If you can hold on, hold on
I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
You know, you know - no you don't, you don't
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
I wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand

Another head aches, another heart breaks
I am so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no

Help me out
Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out

And when there's nowhere else to run
Is there room for one more son
These changes ain't changing me
The gold-hearted boy I used to be

Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

[x10]
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier

Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out
You're gonna bring yourself down
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You're gonna bring yourself down
Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

Over and in, last call for sin
While everyone's lost, the battle is won
With all these things that I've done
All these things that I've done



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:01 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 23 December 2015