Wednesday, December 16, 2015

"And I would have gotten away with it, too"




http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/06/politics/jimmy-carter-cancer-free/index.html

CNN


Jimmy Carter announces he is cancer-free

By Eric Bradner, CNN

Updated 3:20 PM ET, Sun December 6, 2015

Washington (CNN)Jimmy Carter's cancer is gone, the former president announced on Sunday.

"My most recent MRI brain scan did not reveal any signs of the original cancer spots nor any new ones.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


RA
Where are they?

ANUBIS
Answer.

HORUS
We looked everywhere. Some kids are helping them.










From 7/26/1947 ( the United States National Security Act of 1947 ) To 9/13/1969 ( premiere US TV series "Scooby Doo, Where Are You!" ) is 8085 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/22/1987 is 8085 days



From 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) To 12/22/1987 is 902 days

902 = 451 + 451

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/27/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Remarks at the Signing of the Treaty on Outer Space ) is 451 days



From 6/29/1938 ( Frederick William Vanderbilt dead ) To 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 8085 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/22/1987 is 8085 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=33850

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Executive Order 12618 - Uniform Treatment of Federally Funded Inventions

December 22, 1987

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and laws of the United States of America, and having concluded that the ability of the United States to achieve the statutorily prescribed policy (35 U.S.C. 200) of using the patent system to promote the utilization of inventions arising from federally supported research or development requires that Federal agencies follow uniform policies in administering patents and licenses conceived or first reduced to practice during the course of federally funded research, Executive Order No. 12591 of April 10, 1987, is amended by redesignating Sections l(b) (5) and (6) as l(b) (6) and (7), respectively, and by adding a new Section l(b)(5) as follows:

"(5) administer all patents and licenses to inventions made with federal assistance, which are owned by the non-profit contractor or grantee, in accordance with Section 202(c)(7) of Title 35 of the United States Code as amended by Public Law 98-620, without regard to limitations on licensing found in that section prior to amendment or in Institutional Patent Agreements .now in effect that were entered into before that law was enacted on November 8, 1984, unless, in the case of an invention that has not been marketed, the funding agency determines, based on information in its files, that the contractor or grantee has not taken adequate steps to market the inventions, in accordance with applicable law or an Institutional Patent Agreement;".

RONALD REAGAN

The White House,

December 22, 1987.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/30/08 2:47 AM
This reminds me of the Christmas party in 1987 for the crew of the USS Wainwright CG 28 in Charleston, S.C. Thedia and her mother Betty drove out from Arkansas to visit me and I brought them to the Christmas party, which had a band and dancing. Thedia and Betty were also introducted to girlfriend Amanda Busch, native of Aberdeen, Scotland.

The Commanding Officer of USS Wainwright CG 28 was mingling with the crew and stopped by Thedia's table and they discussed how they both lived in Arkansas, where Captain Chandler was from Blythesville, Arkansas, and Thedia lived at the time in Ashdown, Arkansas.

The USS Wainwright CG 28 deployed a few weeks later to the Persian Gulf with Captain Chandler in command.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 June 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:31 AM Tuesday, February 27, 2007


I have been thinking for a while that I was on the USS Roberts as well when it was damaged in the Persian Gulf. I recall dreaming about that one night 4 or 5 years ago. I had thoughts and the dream that I was on the Roberts when it hit an anti-ship mine and if I am interpreting my symbolic “memories” correctly, I towed away the remaining mines that were floating nearby because another hit probably would have sunk the ship. I have “memories” of being in a boat and being thrown against the bulkhead when I hit a large, round metallic object floating in the water. Also in that “memory” I was towing that large round, metallic object with my boat. But I have thoughts that in reality, I was swimming in the Persian Gulf with a rope tied to me and the mines and I towed them away like that to be detonated at a safe distance with rifle fire. I have also had thoughts that a shark took a couple of bites on my ankle when I was swimming to tow away the mines. After I finished with that exercise, I transferred over to the USS Wainwright. I think in reality I was at the time the Commanding Officer of a SEAL Platoon and I reportedly directly to the Commanding Officer of the Wainwright during the military engagement with the forces opposing us. In my symbolic “memory,” I was the phone-talker for the CO of Wainwright during Special Sea and Anchor Detail. I think I was on the USS Roberts because my girlfriends last name was Roberts.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:49 PM Wednesday, April 18, 2007


The attack on USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG-31 resulted in Operation Praying Mantis. In my symbolic and artificial memories, I served onboard the USS Wainwright CG-28. In my role on the Wainwright, I was a computer technician for the guided-missile fire control computer systems on that ship. One of my secondary responsibilities on that ship in my artificial memories is that I was the Captain’s phone-talker on the bridge during Special Sea and Anchor Detail. I believe in reality, I was a U.S. Navy Lieutenant in charge of a U.S. Navy SEAL platoon that was embarked on Wainwright for Operation Praying Mantis. The news reports that I read indicate that the Iranian missile-boat Joshan raced in, on what was surely a suicide mission, to within 10 miles of the Wainwright to fire a Harpoon anti-ship missile at the Wainwright. I am certain that was another attempt to hit a ship specifically because I was on that ship.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/8.18_%22Threads%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


8.18 "Threads" [ Stargate SG-1 ]


[Kerry turns and walks to the door.]

KERRY
You know, there's just one thing I don't understand.

O'NEILL
Just one?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=gremlins-2-the-new-batch

Springfield! Springfield!


Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990)


Thank God you're here.
Well, I could help you,
or I could just leave you here.
Listen, about Billy. Nothing happened.
I asked him out to dinner.
It was strictly business.
Okay, it wasn't completely business,
I'll be honest.
It'll be an openness thing.
I had designs on him.
I didn't get to first base. Okay?
- It'll do.
- What a wonderfully prepared woman.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb


Back to the Future (1985)

Quotes


George McFly: Okay. Okay, you guys. Ah-ha-ha-ha. Very funny. You guys are being real mature.

Dr. Emmett Brown: Maybe you were adopted.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


LURSA (on viewscreen): We did not harm your Engineer.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-new-orleans/blue-christmas-3262536/

tv.com


NCIS: New Orleans Season 2 Episode 11

Blue Christmas

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Dec 15, 2015 on CBS

AIRED: 12/15/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-new-orleans-2014&episode=s02e11

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS: New Orleans

Blue Christmas


According to her former school, your daughter has a history of using physical and verbal threats to get what she wants. I know people like you, Sofia. Kind and sympathetic on the surface. But a whole lot of darkness underneath.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-new-orleans-2014&episode=s02e11

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS: New Orleans

Blue Christmas


It was her fault. I told her to stay away. (sniffling) She should have listened.










http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=WAZ036&warncounty=WAC063&firewxzone=WAZ674&local_place1=Veradale%20WA&product1=Winter+Storm+Watch&lat=47.6381&lon=-117.197

NOAA


National Weather Service

Watches, Warnings & Advisories

Winter Storm Watch

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SPOKANE WA

153 PM PST WED DEC 16 2015

...HEAVY SNOW AND POTENTIAL FREEZING RAIN TO THE CASCADES AND DEEP BASIN THURSDAY NIGHT AND FRIDAY MORNING...

.A STRONG STORM SYSTEM WILL SPREAD HEAVY SNOW INTO THE CASCADES AND THE WESTERN COLUMBIA BASIN THURSDAY


THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SPOKANE HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY MORNING THROUGH FRIDAY AFTERNOON.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:00 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 16 December 2015