Wednesday, December 30, 2015

K-PAX (2001)




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/ah-i-think-were-at-some-kind-of.html


Also, I have been thinking more today about how I have reacted to memories I still have of the time period before 6/13/2005.


I think of that change now as being some kind of loss of context. Not so much a fragmentation of memory but a loss of context about memory. A key fact changed and so that causes my mind to ignore certain facts about before 6/13/2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=fugitive-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Fugitive, The (1993)



Excuse me, I'm Deputy U.S. Marshal Samuel Gerard, I'd like to--

I'll be with you in just a minute.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=u-s-marshals

Springfield! Springfield!


U.S. Marshals (1998)


Seems we might have ourselves a bona
fide federal fugitive out on the lam.
Name of Roberts, Mark J.
Somebody give me a map.
- Who's got a map around here?
- I got one.
Thanks, Earl.
I want you setting up roadblocks,
general radius...
...of 10, 12 miles.

[ Do what? ]

He's got a real big head start.
Okay, 20 then.
That sounds good.
- In all directions, just like a big...
- Perimeter.
Circle deal.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=k-pax

Springfield! Springfield!


K-Pax (2001)


A dollar for a homeless vet.|Come on, little man.
Come on, little man.|I fought the war|with your daddy.
Y'all ain't paid me|for this leg yet.|Thank you, sugar.
Jackie Chan!|Jackie Chan!
Shanghai Noon.
I take traveler's checks.|Arigato to you too.|Thank you, sugar.
Here you go.|Thanks.
You kids!
Here.|Hold it right there!
- What happened?|- Step away from her.
Oh, man,|he ain't done nothing.
Those kids.|Who took your bag?|This man?
No, it was a couple of punks.|They came and they just ran off.
Four-eight, this is Romano.|Robbery and assault victim...
with facial wound|at East 42nd entrance.
Sir, I'd like you|to just stand right there.
Certainly.|Are you traveling somewhere?
I have arrived.|My travels are over|for the time being.
Where's your luggage?
I don't require luggage.|Do you have a ticket?
Train ticket?|Ticket stub?
I didn't arrive by train.
Would you remove your sunglasses|for me, please?
Oh, I'd rather not.|I'd forgotten,|but I mean, wow,
Your planet|is really bright.
I see.|East 42, we have an E.D.P.
I have to ask you|to come with us, sir.
Of course.










From 1/16/1920 ( Amendment XVIII of the Constitution of the United States of America ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 26276 days

26276 = 13138 + 13138

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/22/2001 is 13138 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 10/22/2001 is 3873 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/10/1976 ( Adolph Zukor dead ) is 3873 days



From 9/20/1939 ( premiere US film "Calling All Marines" ) To 10/22/2001 is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) To 10/22/2001 is 3455 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/19/1975 ( Gerald Ford - Remarks at the Old North Bridge, Concord, Massachusetts ) is 3455 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 10/22/2001 is 2498 days

2498 = 1249 + 1249

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/1969 ( Denton Cooley implants the first temporary human heart ) is 1249 days



From 1/6/1956 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Executive Order 10651 - Providing for the Screening of the Ready Reserve of the Armed Forces Established Under the Provisions of Part II of the Armed Forces Reserve Act of 1952, as Amended ) To 10/22/2001 is 16726 days

16726 = 8363 + 8363

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/25/1988 ( Billy Carter dead ) is 8363 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 10/22/2001 is 10894 days

10894 = 5447 + 5447

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/1/1980 ( Jimmy Carter - Official Dealings Between Federal Employees and the President's Family Memorandum From the President) is 5447 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 10/22/2001 is 10894 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/1995 ( Bill Clinton - Remarks on Arrival in Honolulu, Hawaii ) is 10894 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272152/releaseinfo

IMDb


K-PAX (2001)

Release Info

USA 22 October 2001 (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272152/fullcredits

IMDb


K-PAX (2001)

Full Cast & Crew

Kevin Spacey ... Prot










http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_amendments_11-27.html#18

THE CHARTERS OF FREEDOM


Constitution of the United States


AMENDMENT XVIII

Passed by Congress December 18, 1917. Ratified January 16, 1919. Repealed by amendment 21.

Section 1.

After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited.

Section 2.

The Congress and the several States shall have concurrent power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Section 3.

This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress.



http://constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/amendments/amendment-xviii

NATIONAL CONSTITUTION CENTER


Amendment XVIII

PROHIBITION OF LIQUOR

Passed by Congress December 18, 1917. Ratified January 16, 1919. Repealed by the 21st Amendment, December 5, 1933

SECTION 1

After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=k-pax

Springfield! Springfield!


K-Pax (2001)


I'd like to begin|by asking you...
if you know|why you're here.
Of course.|You think I'm crazy.
We prefer the term "ill.''|Do you think you are ill?
A little homesick, perhaps.
Really.|Where is home?
K-PAX.
K-PAX?
Capital "K,'' hyphen,|capitals "P-A-X.''
K-PAX is a planet.
But don't worry,|I'm not going to|leap out of your chest.
I'm not worried.
Its just that I'm only|familiar with nine planets.
Well, actually, there are ten,|but that doesn't matter.
I'm not from|Your solar system.
K-PAX is about 1 ,000|of your light-years|away from here...
in what you would call|Your constellation Lyra.
That's quite a ways.
I'm curious.|How did you get to Earth?
It's a matter of harnessing|the energy of light.
I know that sounds|crazy to you.
You beings are eons away|from discovering light travel.
You travel|at the speed of light?
Oh, no. We can travel|many times that speed.|Various multiples of "C.''
Otherwise, the trip here|would have taken about|1 ,000 years now, wouldn't it?
What if, um,|I were to tell you...
that according to a man|who lived on our planet|named Einstein,
that nothing can travel|faster than the speed|of light?
I would say that you misread|Einstein, Dr. Powell.|May I call you Mark?
You see, Mark,|what Einstein actually said...
was that nothing can accelerate|to the speed of light,
because its mass|would become infinite.
Einstein said nothing about|entities already traveling|at the speed of light or faster










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Release Info

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/fullcredits

IMDb


Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Full Cast & Crew

James Cromwell ... Zefram Cochran










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272152/quotes

IMDb


K-PAX (2001)

Quotes


Prot: Your planet is really bright.










From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 12/19/1915 ( Alois Alzheimer deceased ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 28856 days

28856 = 14428 + 14428

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 14428 days


[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/12/metamorphosis.html ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM


The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










From 7/22/2005 To 12/17/2008 is 1244 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/1969 ( Richard Nixon - Eulogy Delivered at the Capitol During the State Funeral of General Eisenhower ) is 1244 days


[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/09/nixons-revenge_24.html ]










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Leoben: And when that happens, (he collapses to the ground with a groan) I think I'll tell the others exactly where you are



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:14 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 30 December 2015