Wednesday, December 09, 2015

"One more son"




http://gateworld.net/universe/s2/transcripts/209.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE UNIVERSE

VISITATION

EPISODE NUMBER - 209

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 11.23.10


WRAY: What do you see?

CAINE: Snow is falling.


CAINE (on Destiny): The shuttle is our only shelter now.


CAINE (on Destiny): It's so cold. We lost power days ago.


CAINE (on Destiny): Something vital has broken and none of us know how to fix it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/07 2:05 PM
Goddamnit my foot hurts. It feels like someone hits it with a sledgehammer every night when I am asleep.

And - damn - that is my favorite foot for kicking ass. If I have to literally start kicking ass, I am going to have to use the other foot.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/07 2:08 PM
I am quite certain this is the condition I am experiencing. If I go back to the VA for treatment, they will probably just want to cut it off with a rusty hacksaw.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantar_fasciitis

Plantar fasciitis is a painful inflammatory condition caused by excessive wear to the plantar fascia of the foot. The pain usually is felt on the underside of the heel, and is often most intense with the first steps of the day. It is commonly associated with long periods of weight bearing. Obesity, weight gain, jobs that require a lot of walking on hard surfaces, shoes with little or no arch support, and inactivity are also associated with the condition. This condition often results in a heel spur on the calcaneus, in which case it is the underlying condition, and not the spur itself, which produces the pain.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 PM Thursday, December 08, 2011


What that part makes me think about is how in that dream, I am thinking about as I write these paragraphs, for the first time I can ever recall I actually had a vivid dream where I was talking in person to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the person I was talking to, I was very certain in the dream, was literally Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

I can still remember that I had brought to her a couple of items and I was feeling apologetic because I had not included those items, and this part has always been vague, in some kind of report. But what is not vague is that I saw a brief smile from her, which I thought of because I might have been feeling apologetic perhaps for overlooking something earlier, which was the reason I was talking to her again and with those two items in hands, one of which was a pair of wire cutters and the other was a non-conductive tool that I remember from using to adjust certain variable electronic components as potentiometers and similar items that are soldered to printed circuit boards, and so apparently those two items were part of a collection that was being put together and I came back to her and told her we needed to add those items to the collection.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:46 AM Thursday, December 08, 2011


Now I understand.





I understand why I sometimes see my biological brother Thomas Reagan in my dreams but his appearance is in the form of another person I know. To see him appear as himself, even before this past minute, would have been too confusing. I would have thought I was seeing my own self.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


COMM VOICE: Bridge to Captain Picard.

PICARD: Picard here.

COMM VOICE: There's a personal message for you from Earth.

PICARD: Put it through down here. The best thing about a life at sea was that no one could reach you. This was freedom










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s04e16

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead

A


We're close now, right? To Terminus? - Yeah.
- We are.
When we get there, are we gonna tell them? Tell them what? Everything that's happened to us.
All the stuff we've done.
Are we gonna tell them the truth? We're gonna tell them who we are.
But how do you say that? I mean who are we?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:41 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 09 December 2015