Sunday, December 13, 2015

Caprica




Phew. A third-grader could have created something better than that tripe.

They prove the existence of Heaven and then make her choose.

What a waste of 2 hours.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000462160000&s=201512122100&sid=64312&sn=TCMHD&st=201512122100&cn=701

excite tv


A Matter of Life and Death (1946)

701 TCMHD: Saturday, December 12 9:00 PM [ 9:00 PM Saturday 12 December 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

1946, PG, ***1/2, 01:44, Color and B & W, English, United Kingdom,

A British airman escapes death by mistake and resists the messenger who keeps summoning him to the beyond.

Cast: David Niven, Kim Hunter, Raymond Massey, Robert Coote, Kathleen Byron, Richard Attenborough, Bonar Colleano, Joan Maude, Marius Goring, Roger Livesey, Robert Atkins, Bob Roberts, Edwin Max, Betty Potter, Abraham Sofaer Director(s): Michael Powell, Emeric Pressburger Producer(s): Michael Powell, Emeric Pressburger










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: January 22 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/22/10 4:57 AM
Microsoft-Bill Gates is using its workers as human subjects in the creation of biological warfare weapons. Creating biological warfare weapons is easy but they have certain objectives to reach, such as creating a weapon that is drug resistant and also that can be cured but that cannot be cured in enough time by independant researchers.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/22/10 5:48 AM
They are putting the weapon in the coffee and then shipping it out across the nation and beyond.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 January 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=a-matter-of-life-and-death

Springfield! Springfield!


A Matter of Life and Death (1946)


Mon ami.
Evening.
I think I keep this for a little.
And how are you, my friend?
Never been better.
- June, wake...|- She cannot wake.
We are talking in space, not in time.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/22/10 12:41 PM
I wonder if there is a specific name for that jacket doctor's wear.



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cake/shortskirtlongjacket.html

CAKE LYRICS

"Short Skirt / Long Jacket"

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows what's best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who used a machette to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

I want a girl with a smooth liquidation
I want a girl with good dividends
And at the city bank we will meet accidentally
We'll start to talk when she borrows my pen

She wants a car with a cupholder arm rest
She wants a car that will get her there
She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen
She's trading her MG for a white Chrysler La Baron

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnggggggggg jacket


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 January 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=a-matter-of-life-and-death

Springfield! Springfield!


A Matter of Life and Death (1946)


All right, and what if I refuse to go?
But you cannot refuse. Your time was up.
Now, by mistake,|you overstayed by about,...
.. speaking in time, of course,...
.. 20 hours.
The advantage was exclusively yours.|You lost nothing, you only gained.
What about her?
(conductor chuckles)
Exquise.
You will see her again|when her time comes.
She will live to be... ninety-seven.|I looked her up in the files.
- I'm in love with her.|- But, my friend, what is love?
The feeling of the moment,...
.. but I represent eternity.
The law of this world and the other.
- Good, but what is law?|- Law is law.
- Law is based on reason.|- That is so.
Now, yesterday I wasn't in love.|Today I am.
But what is love?|How many people are in love?
Soldiers, airmen, how many sailors?
Do they protest when their time is up?|No, they don't.
- They have no right, but I have.|- Why?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:17 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 08 March 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/03/caprica.html


http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


I'll be out for the rest of the day.
No calls.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 March 2015 excerpt ends]



































DSC09095blog.JPG










From 12/25/1946 ( premiere US film "A Matter of Life and Death" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 16152 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/22/2010 is 16152 days



From 6/13/2005 To 1/22/2010 is 1684 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/13/1970 ( Richard Nixon - Executive Order 11536 - Establishing the President's Commission on Campus Unrest ) is 1684 days



From 3/24/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Prime Mover" ) To 6/13/2005 is 16152 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/22/2010 is 16152 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 1/22/2010 is 7492 days

7492 = 3746 + 3746

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/4/1976 ( premiere US film "Blood" ) is 3746 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 1/22/2010 is 8689 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/17/1989 ( premiere US TV series "FM" ) is 8689 days



From 10/31/1944 ( premiere US film "I'm from Arkansas" ) To 1/20/1989 ( premiere US film "Sex, Lies, and Videotape" ) is 16152 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/22/2010 is 16152 days



From 10/5/1952 ( premiere US film "Army Bound" ) To 1/22/2010 is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 1/6/1959 ( premiere US film "Mozart" ) To 1/22/2010 is 18644 days

18644 = 9322 + 9322

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) is 9322 days



From 10/9/1957 ( premiere US film "Montecarlo" ) To 1/22/2010 is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 10/28/1946 ( Harry Truman - Letter to David Lilienthal on His Appointment as Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 16152 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/22/2010 is 16152 days



From 10/28/1946 ( Harry Truman - Letter to David Lilienthal on His Appointment as Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 16152 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/22/2010 is 16152 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/pilot-909598/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2010 on Syfy

AIRED: Jan 22, 2010










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: January 23 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/10 2:58 AM
Watching now on ComCast On Demand last night's SyFy broadcast of the "Caprica" pilot episode there is a cityscape scene establishing the "Adama" household and there is a Public Market on the right side of the screen and I think it matches the sign of the Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038733/quotes

IMDb


Stairway to Heaven (1946)

Quotes


[first lines]

Narrator: This is the universe. Big, isn't it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038733/releaseinfo

IMDb


Stairway to Heaven (1946)

Release Info

USA 25 December 1946 (New York City, New York)

Also Known As (AKA)

(original title) A Matter of Life and Death










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=a-matter-of-life-and-death

Springfield! Springfield!


A Matter of Life and Death (1946)


Received your message.|We can hear you.
Are you wounded? Repeat, are you|wounded? Are you bailing out?
- What's your name?|- June.
Yes, I'm bailing out, but there's a catch.|I've got no parachute.
H- Hello? Hello, Peter, do not understand.
Hello? Hello, Peter, can you hear me?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853177/releaseinfo

IMDb


Blood (1976)

Release Info

USA 4 February 1976 (Los Angeles, California)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Something terrible has happened, hasn't it? So I'm dead? She's dead.
Yes.
Where did all this blood come from? I don't see any wounds on your body.
I don't know.
Maybe the bombing.
The bombing?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/05/10 6:36 PM
I have thought several times today about a dream I had sometime during the night last night and this one scene makes me think again about it. I was thinking earlier today that it was a vivid dream about that so-called "Cylon projection" I have written about before. There was nothing specific in the dream as far as details of the scene or specific people in the scenes but it makes me think about it.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510003&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201002051800&cn=676

excite

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, February 5 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

Reins of a Waterfall

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Feb 05, 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/05/10 6:45 PM
Well, the specifics are the dialog. The dialog about wireless access to the "holo-band" combined with the vivid dream is what made me feel compelled to note it.

The only real interesting part about the dream was there was a vivid aspect to the transition tards the end of the dream that was either into the projection or out of it. That distinction was very subtle and was


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 February 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=a-matter-of-life-and-death

Springfield! Springfield!


A Matter of Life and Death (1946)


Dr Reeves's residence.
Oh, good morning, Miss June.
Yes, isn't it? The doctor's up in his thing -|his camera obscura.
He's got his new lens from the shop|today. It makes a lovely picture.
He's taken the big white garden table|to project on.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044373/releaseinfo

IMDb


Army Bound (1952)

Release Info

USA 5 October 1952























https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Pegaz_Opera_Pozna%C5%84.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Agent duram has a few questions he wants to ask.
Lacy, why don't you have a seat? I understand you were friends with Ben Stark.
Sure.
I knew Ben.
We have evidence to suggest that he was involved in the attack on the lev.
That's crazy.
I have to agree with Lacy.
That's an absurd allegation, Mr.
Duram.
I'm afraid we have forensic evidence linking him to the bombing.
Were you aware of his involvement with the soldiers of the one? Clarice: Ben Stark was a good and decent boy.
He would never be involved with some kind of a of a terrorist organization.
Lacy, did you know that Ben was involved? No, and I don't believe it.
What about Zoe Graystone? What about her? Were you aware that she was a member of soldiers of the one










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048391/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Life and Loves of Mozart (1955)

Release Info

USA 6 January 1959 (New York City, New York)

Also Known As (AKA)

(original title) Mozart










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=a-matter-of-life-and-death

Springfield! Springfield!


A Matter of Life and Death (1946)


The voice of America in 1945.
# Shoo, shoo, shoo, baby
(girls shriek)
# Shoo, shoo, shoo, baby
- (girls shriek)|- # Bye, bye, bye, baby
# Your papa's off to the seven seas
# Don't cry, baby
# Don't...
- #.. sigh, baby|- (girls shriek)
# Bye, bye, bye, baby
# When I come back|we'll have a life of ease...
I don't understand a word.
Nor do I.
(turns radio off)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Hey, you need a light? Thank you.
I've never seen you smoke on tv.
No, well Company image and all that.
I quit a few years ago, actually.
Started up again last week.
Been trying to quit myself.
Joe Adams.
Daniel Graystone.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049520/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Montecarlo Story (1956)

Release Info

USA 9 October 1957

Also Known As (AKA)

(original title) Montecarlo










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038733/quotes

IMDb


Stairway to Heaven (1946)

Quotes


Conductor 71: After all, what is time? A mere tyranny.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038733/quotes

IMDb


Stairway to Heaven (1946)

Quotes


Doctor Frank Reeves: Sir, may I bring you up to date? We are living in the 20th century, not in the 18th.

Abraham Farlan: May I bring you up to date, sir? We are not alive at all.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038733/trivia

IMDb


Stairway to Heaven (1946)


Foreword (Scrolled up the screen at the start of the film): This is a story of two worlds the one we know and another which exists only in the mind of a young airman whose life & imagination have been violently shaped by war










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038733/quotes

IMDb


Stairway to Heaven (1946)

Quotes


Peter: [to dead radio operator] So long, Bob. I'll see you in a minute. You'll know what we wear by now - a prop or wings!










http://www.tv.com/shows/fm/love-or-money-195966/

tv.com


FM Season 1 Episode 1

Love or Money

Aired Thursday 9:30 PM Aug 17, 1989 on NBC

AIRED: 8/17/89










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Clarice:Zoe walks with our mother goddess Athena now, Lacy.
She will be cared for and loved and cherished for all eternity.
It's not very comforting, is it? Truth is, it doesn't do much for me, either.
Zoe's gone.
And all the scriptures, all the prayers, all the sacrifices offered in the temples, none of these are gonna bring her back to us.
Are they? I am angry.
At the gods? At whoever did this.
It's not right.
No, it's not.
To be cut down when her life was full of so much promise.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Zoe: I thought that was you at the club yesterday.
Thought I got away before you saw me.
Guess I wouldn't make a very good spy.
You're an avatar, a virtual representation of Zoe.
Nothing more.
I'm a little more than that.
A lot more, actually.
I'm sort of her.
Crazy as that sounds, I am her.
I'm Zoe Graystone.
Zoe is dead.
I know, and I'm so sorry about that, more than you can know.
She was like like my twin sister.
No, that's not right, either.
She was more than that.
We were like echoes of one another.
It's hard to describe.
So,what is this, really? Did Zoe hack some kind of rudimentary emulation software or something? She said it was a combination of hacks and some Okay, that's enough.
What was the purpose of this thing? I'm not a thing.
I'm not going to argue with a digital image.
The human brain contains roughly Not much, when you get right down to it.
The question isn't how to store it.
It's how to access it.
You can't download a personality.
There's no way to translate the data.
But the information being held in our heads is available in other databases.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


People leave more than footprints as they travel through life.
Medical scans, DNA profiles, psych evaluations, school records, e-mails, recording videolaudio, cat scans, genetic typing, synaptic records, security cameras, test results, shopping records, talent shows, ball games, traffic tickets, restaurant bills, phone records, music lists, movie tickets, tv shows.
Even prescriptions for birth control.
You do not tell the Guatrau you need time to think about anything.
You say, "yes, sir.
Thank you, sir.
May I have another?" You swore allegiance to him, Sam.
Not me.
You have no problem taking his cubits.
I don't care if he put me through law school or not.
I'm tired of doing his dirty work for him.
You just fire me if you don't like it.
You of all people should know that the ha'la'tha does not fire people, Joseph.
They bury them.
Yeah.
I remember that.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=105870

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969-1974

Executive Order 11536 - Establishing the President's Commission on Campus Unrest

June 13, 1970

By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Establishment of Commission. (a) There is hereby established the President's Commission on Campus Unrest (hereinafter referred to as the Commission).

(b) The Commission shall be composed of a Chairman to be appointed by the President, and of so many other members as the President may appoint.

SEC. 2. Functions of the Commission. The Commission shall study dissent, disorder, and violence on the campuses of institutions of higher learning or in connection with such institutions, and report its findings and recommendations to the President. The duties of the Commission shall include, but not be limited to, the following:

(1) Identifying the principal causes of campus violence and the breakdown in the process of orderly expression of dissent on the campus.

(2) Suggesting specific methods and procedures through which grievances can be resolved by means other than the exertion of force.

(3) Suggesting ways to protect academic freedom, the right to obtain an education free from improper interference, and the right of peaceful dissent and protest.

(4) Proposing practical steps which can be taken by government at all levels, by the administrations of institutions of higher learning, and by students, through student governments or otherwise, to minimize dangers attendant upon expressions of dissent.

SEC. 3. Staff of the Commission. (a) The Commission shall have an Executive Director, appointed by the President in accordance with law.

(b) Subject to law, the Commission is authorized (1) to appoint such additional personnel as it deems necessary and fix their compensation, and (2) to obtain services in accordance with the provisions of 5 U.S.C. 3109.

SEC. 4. Expenses. Members of the Commission shall receive compensation of $100 per day when engaged in the performance of duties under this order and shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law (5 U.S.C. 5703) for persons in Government service employed intermittently.

SEC. 5. Cooperation by executive departments and agencies. (a) The Commission, acting through its chairman, is authorized to request from any executive department or agency any information and assistance deemed necessary to carry out its functions under this order. Each department and agency is directed, to the extent permitted by law and within the limits of available funds, to furnish information and assistance to the Commission.

(b) The General Services Administration shall provide administrative services and support for the Commission.

SEC. 6. Report and termination. The Commission shall present its final report and recommendations to the President not later than October 1, 1970, and shall terminate thirty days after the presentation of such report.

RICHARD NIXON

The White House



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:04 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 13 December 2015