Wednesday, December 23, 2015

This is now.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/ah-i-think-were-at-some-kind-of.html


Also, I have been thinking more today about how I have reacted to memories I still have of the time period before 6/13/2005. I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center mental health unit in Seattle and they executed me there. They literally decided on 13 June 2005 to literally kill me dead dead dead and then someone came into my room that night, possibly after midnight I have been thinking, and they literally injected me with some kind of chemical compound that killed me dead and then they hauled my corpse off for storage. After I returned as a living being after they literally killed me I returned with incomplete memory. I think of that change now as being some kind of loss of context. Not so much a fragmentation of memory but a loss of context about memory. A key fact changed and so that causes my mind to ignore certain facts about before 6/13/2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galacticathe-mini-series-1603714/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Episode 1

Battlestar Galactica:The Mini-Series

AIRED: 12/8/03










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:14 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 31 October 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-real-world.html


So anyway, to make a long story short, as I theorized about Kerry Burgess 1989 and the following versions Kerry Burgess 1994-A and Kerry Burgess 1994-B I sit here now as Kerry Burgess 2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 October 2015 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC02403.jpg



































10800_DSC02404.jpg



































10800_DSC02405.jpg



































10800_DSC02406.jpg



































10800_DSC02407.jpg



































10800_DSC02408.jpg



































10800_DSC02409.jpg



































10800_DSC02410.jpg



































10800_DSC02411.jpg



































10800_DSC02412.jpg



































10800_DSC02413.jpg










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


(Colonial One - Baltar is alone, with paperwork spread out before him)

Six: I see they've put you to work. (He looks over, sees her sitting next to him.) Ignoring me won't help.

Baltar: No, I've decided you're an expression of my, uh, subconscious mind playing itself out through my waking states.

Six: Oh, I'm only in your head?










http://booksbypattidavis.com/the-street-where-i-lived/

Books by Patti Davis


THE STREET WHERE I LIVED

December 22, 2015

I wrote this a few months after my father died. It was published in Life magazine on November 19, 2004.


Even though the neighborhood looks so different, my memory is clear and unfaded. We left footprints in the earth here, my father and I. Even though no one can see them now, I always will. As Alzheimer’s devoured his memory, I held onto mine with a savage grip. I came from this once-quiet neighborhood where the sky changed with the seasons and children rode bikes and skateboards along the streets. I came from soft blue afternoons, rain-drenched winters, and thunderstorms that turned into stories.

We remember so that we can go forward with a sense of where we came from. We return to the places of our childhood because when enough years have passed, we understand that we never really left. We know that to walk through the rest of our days we have to linger among the days that are gone. We have to fall in love with them in all the ways we didn’t when we were young, and weave the rest of our lives around them.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:52 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 23 December 2015