Monday, December 21, 2015

Escape From The Planet Of The Apes




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:30 AM Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2010/12/its-no-hurricane-hugo.html


It's no Hurricane Hugo.





Weather happens everywhere on this planet at every moment of the day. For an entity with power of such random force there would be something sensible about the nature of the occurrence. One instance could be so that I stay out of the water and so that I avoid an ambush by the Bill Gates-Nazis that infest the Seattle Washington area and that are actively being protected by the insurgent forces in control of the state of Washington and with the ongoing support of the general population of the state of Washington.

I think again of the "Superman" principle I have written about before. I could literally fly through the sky similar to "Superman" and then people would believe.

The kind of 'belief' these forces are trying to create requires a more subtle approach though.

You can make a dog afraid of you by kicking it one or more times but humans claim to be intelligent.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/14/10 2:03 AM
A robust thunderstorm blew through here about 12:30 AM today and was the most relatively violent storm I can recall seeing here yet in this area of Seattle. I awoke from a dream where I was working on the current topic I am now working on and that I stopped working on to take a nap or longer and as happens sometimes I vaguely recall details from the dream that seemed to be important information that I would use after getting out of bed and going back to work but I don't recall any of those details now. The sound of the wind is what woke me up and that increasing sound of the howling wind is probably, I would guess, similar to what you would hear if a tornado is approaching your location. I wasn't certain of the increasing intensity of the sound of the wind was really happening or if that was just the result of my sleeping mind becoming gradually aware of the heavy wind from the storm. I looked out the window and there was a very strong downpour of rain coming down and I could see the tree branches swaying. I remember a flash of lightning but I didn't hear the thunderclap although I did hear a thunderclap in the distance several minutes later. I heard two more several minutes later that were several minutes apart and that is unusual because I have often noted that when a thunderstorm comes through the area the only thunderclap you ever hear is just one instance. The thunderstorm always make think of thunderstorms in the south and of how there is often so much thunder that you do not even think to count how many occurred during the storm.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 December 2010 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 December 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:02 AM Pacific Time USA Friday 13 July 2012 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-thirteen-years-i-have-lived-in.html


In the thirteen years I have lived in the Seattle metro area I have never heard a prolonged thunderstorm as is happening right now.





I guess it has been going on for about one hour now. I have never before today heard thunder last more than one or two minutes.

The current sound of thunder is not continuous but it sounds like a normal thunderstorm during the summer that I remember from living in the southern United States.

I decided many hours ago today to watch this DVD video this morning and I had decided many hours ago, sometime around midnight thereabouts, to watch it at this current time I am watching the DVD.

I woke up from miserable sleep the last time I was asleep and I woke up thinking I should keep a journal to record the body count of the people I shot by gunfire in my sleeping dreams. I was dreaming of places I had never seen before. An entire family was out to get me. I saw a guy swear vengeance over the coffin with his dead father in it. They were all gunning for me. I saw myself shooting people. I remember thinking I needed to shoot them in the head because I only had so much ammunition. I saw myself hesitate because I didn't want to shoot him. I saw myself, from the perspective of my eyes, thinking about how the two shooters were there to draw my fire while someone else snuck up behind me. I saw myself running at the first shooter and I saw the gunbarrel up close as I ran at him. I don't recall if that is the point I woke up. There was other scenes of me shooting people that I have now largely forgotten. Oh, right. The guy on the horse. In another dream I had taken cover behind a wooden fence post and I vaguely recall a barbed wire fence. I felt a lot of gratification when I wheeled around and used my rifle, which wasn't a rifle in the dream but a long heavy duty flat-blade screwdriver I remember from my toolcase in the context of my memory of working on bank ATM's in the early 1990's, and with that rifle I saw myself shooting and hitting that guy on the horse at a fairly long distance and I saw what seemed to be a Budweiser beer bottle in his hand and center over his chest and I saw it explode as one of my bullets hit it.










1970 film "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" DVD video:

00:17:36


John Brent: My God. It's a city of apes.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 July 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:47 PM Pacific Time USA Friday 13 July 2012


Fat Man: You're lying.

John Brent: How do you know? How do you always know? Nova.

Mendez: Now -

Fat Man: Tell us of the apes.

John Brent: The apes - are marching on your city.

General Gorilla: Bugler, sound the advance.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 July 2012 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC02336.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:04 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 21 December 2015