Sunday, December 27, 2015

We cannot see ahead




At this point I would have made a compelling reference to my previous journal reference.

I cannot now find what I am certain I wrote before in my journal.

I cannot even find the phrase "Phoenix Inn" in my journal and I am certain long-time followers of my blog would recognize that I had long ago established that notion.

I am thinking again this evening of a memory I have of Greenville South Carolina and The Phoenix.

I know I wrote about it in my journal, here in this open time of communications, but yet something nags about it at my mind and associated with that notion is a familiar sense.

The familiar sense is almost some kind of reluctance.

A reluctance to admit to myself something with that memory.

That all seems so familiar.

So familiar and so vague. So distant.

A reluctant sense of some kind of sadistic side to my personality.

I was in agony. But I enjoyed it somehow.

I could have sworn I wrote about that before. I can still visualize what I would have sworn I wrote about.

And yeah. That makes sense.

That memory associated with The Phoenix is from after the timeline I established that is documented for my United States government civilian record for Kerry Burgess moving from Greenville South Carolina to Charlotte North Carolina.

That memory is clearly about from when I had moved to Charlotte and then traveled back to Greenville.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:20 AM Thursday, June 09, 2011


Union





Teresa, Charitha, LaVerne. I cannot recall any other names. Liz. The computer science guy. Several other people. The one guy, a supervisor I think, who told us one time about how when he was young they would stay awake all during the weekend to party. The one woman at the check sorter in the front of the room. I have been thinking for a while that I don't recall her name. Charitha was on the check sort machine, which was about as long as the length of a typical living room. I dreamed last night of being on the floor of a luxury apartment or condo building and seeing the deck of that room which I have thought about several times today and that I am now thinking is a time travel-memory-knowledge about 2003 and that doesn't really have any bearing about this nostalgia I am feeling about First Union and that started after I finally decided, after finishing about a twelve pack of Corona Extra's and thinking about walking to the grocery store for another twelve, to Google some images of Beyonce.

LaVerne and I went out more than once. Was it the first time we actually went out on a date, other than to my apartment, when the guy deliberately bumped into my left shoulder as we walked through a nightclub. I think so. I have thought about that several times in the past few days. I am confused. I have been thinking that I am thinking of late October 1994 and, I had told her already that I wanted to be her man, and then in late 1994 I got the call late one evening towards the night that I was being specifically sent to Union South Carolina. I have a lot of artificial memories similar to that. None with LaVerne. But several with First Federal. So I wonder why I have been thinking thoughts lately about being out with LaVerne. I think was what happened. I left that night and went up there and I think I recall some of it. I have thought extensively about what I think is late October 1994 and I was assigned to Union South Carolina and I was ordered to say nothing to anybody about what I was doing there other than some other people that were part of the team that was part of a team I was assigned to. I found the car right away. The FBI team, as are all full-time FBI employees, were and are idiots. The FBI in the United States are 100% idiots. The factual part of this report is about how that has not changed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 June 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-man-in-the-high-castle-2015&episode=s01e05

Springfield! Springfield!


The Man in the High Castle

The New Normal


Everything else okay? Yeah.
Yeah, everything's back to normal.
All of these drains must be checked individually, every one within a 5-kilometer radius of the Embassy.
Yes, Inspector.
And the alleyways, all










1986 film "Highlander" DVD video:

00:21:36


New York City police sergeant: You talk funny, Nash. Where you from?

Connor MacLeod/Russell Edwin Nash: Lot's of different places.

New York City police lieutenant Frank Moran: You're an antique dealer, right?

Connor MacLeod/Russell Edwin Nash: Mm-hmm.

New York City police lieutenant Frank Moran: Okay. What's that?

Connor MacLeod/Russell Edwin Nash: A sword?

New York City police sergeant: Wise up, smart ass.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-man-in-the-high-castle-2015&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


The Man in the High Castle

Truth [ Episode 7 Season 1 ]


In life there are too many questions with a lack of time to answer them.
You may not understand this.
I live by a 5,000-year-old book.
I ask it questions as if it were alive.
It is alive.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:04 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 27 December 2015