Sunday, December 13, 2015

In the Line of Fire




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-twilight-zone-1959&episode=s02e21

Springfield! Springfield!


The Twilight Zone

The Prime Mover


You're traveling through another dimension- a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind, a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.
That's the signpost up ahead.
Your next stop, the twilight zone.
Now, you listen to me, baby this is ace talking here- your old loverboy, ace.
We've been together a long time, you and me, and i've been real good to you, haven't i? I fed you, i took care of you, gave you everything you wanted, right, right? Okay.
Well, i think it's about time you started paying off.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-man-in-the-high-castle-2015&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Man in the High Castle

Revelations [ episode 4 season 1 ]


I suggest you work on your patience, Mr. Frink.










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 12/12/2008 is 5106 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1979 ( premiere US film "The Great Santini" ) is 5106 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 12/12/2008 is 13502 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/2002 ( premiere US film "Jackass: The Movie" ) is 13502 days



From 6/13/2005 To 12/12/2008 is 1278 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/1969 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks in Columbia, S.C. ) is 1278 days



From 3/20/1958 ( premiere US TV series episode "Navy Log"::"One Grand Marine" ) To 12/12/2008 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-great-santini.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-day-earth-stood-still.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

Release Info

USA 12 December 2008



http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/12/20081212-4.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

December 12, 2008

President Bush Delivers Commencement Address at Texas A&M

Texas A&M University

College Station, Texas

10:36 A.M. CST

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Howdy!

AUDIENCE: Howdy!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:05 PM Monday, September 19, 2011


From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) is 9265 days





From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) is 3190 days

3190 = 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my brother Thomas Reagan ) to 7/16/1963 ( my brother's wife Phoebe ) is 1595 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 September 2011 excerpt ends]










From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 7/27/1997 is 5515 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/8/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "M*A*S*H"::"Father's Day" ) is 5515 days



From 7/1/1961 ( Diana Spencer ) To 3/25/1993 ( premiere US TV movie "Stolen Babies" ) is 11590 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/27/1997 is 11590 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/fathers-day.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/children-of-the-gods-1-7319/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 1 Episode 1

Children of the Gods (1)

AIRED: 7/27/97










From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 3/4/2002 is 7196 days

7196 = 3598 + 3598

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/9/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Welcome Back, Kotter" ) is 3598 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 3/4/2002 is 4006 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Visions"::series premiere episode "Two Brothers" ) is 4006 days



From 8/25/1955 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Executive Order 10634 - Providing for Loans To Aid in the Reconstruction, Rehabilitation and Replacement of Facilities Which Are Destroyed or Damaged by a Major Disaster and Which Are Required for National Defense ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 13271 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/2002 is 13271 days



From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 3/4/2002 is 12546 days

12546 = 6273 + 6273

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/5/1983 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Fall Guy"::"Win One for the Gipper???" ) is 6273 days



From 3/15/1998 ( premiere US TV movie "Moby Dick" ) To 3/4/2002 is 1450 days

1450 = 725 + 725

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) is 725 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Time Machine (2002)

Release Info

USA 4 March 2002 (premiere)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=time-machine-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Time Machine, The (2002)


Spectacular. - Spectacular waste of money. - Damn thing always breaks down. - Need a lift? Yes. How's the temperature stabilized? A cantilevered gasket on the fuel regulator... Much obliged. I'm always forgetting the damn brake. Hop in. I'll give you a perambulation before it breaks again. I have a prior engagement. Another time. We perambulate most every night. Certainly. - Get a horse! - Yes, yes. Alexander! You're late, professor. I got here as soon as I could. They say it's the rage in Paris. But I picked it up for $5 at Macy's. Silly, isn't it? Very silly. I like it. - Well, where are they? - What? The flowers. You promised me flowers tonight. Oh, I'm sorry. I was distracted. Well, there is something new. Emma, I need to talk to you. - Shall we walk through the park? - Yes. Professor, you're shivering. I hope you're not coming down with something. Well, I'm afraid I am. I'm not sleeping very well. Even awake, I'm not much use. I can't eat... ...or think or do much of anything anymore. The worst part is, I don't know that I'll ever be well. There's only one remedy. For you to marry me and spend the rest of your life with me. Emma, I know it's right. We're meant to be together. It's the only thing I've never had to think about. Oh, Alex. Wait, I have something for you. - The moment is rather dying here. - I know. Hold on. - I know it's not a diamond. - A moonstone. Well, it's your birthstone. I thought... You thought right. I just might cry. I couldn't help but overhear. Two fine young people... ...starting out on the road of life. - I wish you the very best. - Well, thank you. And much as I hate to do this, moved as I am by your... ...protestations of love... ...I'll be needing your money now. - Sir? - And your jewelry too. We can call this your first bump on the road to marital bliss. - I don't... - Don't make a scene. There's no cause for that. Give me your wallet, would you? - Did you hear me, lad?










http://www.tv.com/shows/welcome-back-kotter/the-great-debate-11898/

tv.com


Welcome Back, Kotter Season 1 Episode 1

The Great Debate

Aired Unknown Sep 09, 1975 on ABC

AIRED: 9/9/75










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/7F01.html

Two Cars in Every Garage, Three Eyes on Every Fish


Reporter: Heh heh. I'm Dave Shutton. I'm an investigative reporter who's on the road a lot and, uh, I must say that in my day, we didn't talk that way to our elders.

Bart: Well, this is my day, and we do, sir.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=time-machine-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Time Machine, The (2002)


Professor, you're shivering. I hope you're not coming down with something.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb


The Time Machine (2002)

Quotes


Mara: Why have you come here? Why have you traveled through time?

Alexander Hartdegen: To have a question answered.

Mara: A question?

Alexander Hartdegen: Yes. Why can't I change the past?

Mara: Why would you want to?

[a look of realization]

Mara: You've lost someone. Someone you loved very much.










https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Time_Machine_(Heinemann_text)/Chapter_V

Wikisource


The Time Machine by H. G. Wells

Chapter V.


'So far as I could see, all the world displayed the same exuberant richness as the Thames valley. From every hill I climbed I saw the same abundance of splendid buildings, endlessly varied in material and style, the same clustering thickets of evergreens, the same blossom-laden trees and tree-ferns. Here and there water shone like silver, and beyond, the land rose into blue undulating hills, and so faded into the serenity of the sky. A peculiar feature, which presently attracted my attention, was the presence of certain circular wells, several, as it seemed to me, of a very great depth. One lay by the path up the hill, which I had followed during my first walk. Like the others, it was rimmed with bronze, curiously wrought, and protected by a little cupola from the rain. Sitting by the side of these wells, and peering down into the shafted darkness, I could see no gleam of water, nor could I start any reflection with a lighted match. But in all of them I heard a certain sound: a thud—thud—thud, like the beating of some big engine; and I discovered, from the flaring of my matches, that a steady current of air set down the shafts. Further, I threw a scrap of paper into the throat of one, and, instead of fluttering slowly down, it was at once sucked swiftly out of sight.

'After a time, too, I came to connect these wells with tall towers standing here and there upon the slopes; for above them there was often just such a flicker in the air as one sees on a hot day above a sun-scorched beach. Putting things together, I reached a strong suggestion of an extensive system of subterranean ventilation, whose true import it was difficult to imagine. I was at first inclined to associate it with the sanitary apparatus of these people. It was an obvious conclusion, but it was absolutely wrong.

'And here I must admit that I learned very little of drains and bells and modes of conveyance, and the like conveniences, during my time in this real future. In some of these visions of Utopias and coming times which I have read, there is a vast amount of detail about building, and social arrangements, and so forth. But while such details are easy enough to obtain when the whole world is contained in one's imagination, they are altogether inaccessible to a real traveller amid such realities as I found here. Conceive the tale of London which a negro, fresh from Central Africa, would take back to his tribe! What would he know of railway companies, of social movements, of telephone and telegraph wires, of the Parcels Delivery Company, and postal orders and the like? Yet we, at least, should be willing enough to explain these things to him! And even of what he knew, how much could he make his untravelled friend either apprehend or believe? Then, think how narrow the gap between a negro and a white man of our own times, and how wide the interval between myself and these of the Golden Age! I was sensible of much which was unseen, and which contributed to my comfort; but save for a general impression of automatic organization, I fear I can convey very little of the difference to your mind.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-man-in-the-high-castle-2015&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Man in the High Castle

Revelations


[knock on door] Mr. Tagomi.
I I wasn't expecting you until later.
It was urgent I speak to you.
I brought some She's just leaving.
You shouldn't have taken such a risk.
She could be working for the Kempeitai.
No Japanese spy would do the things that woman did.










http://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Gallery.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/Latest%20News/Feb13/ln%20feb13%20pow1.jpg


The Prince of Wales meets Kenadee Stephenson during a visit to Highbury Gardens in north London, a residential development completed with help from The Prince's Foundation for Building Community, 12 February 2013.



































DSC04008.jpg



































DSC02905.jpg



































DSC02917.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=in-the-line-of-fire

Springfield! Springfield!


In the Line of Fire (1993)


- Doesn't killing guys get to you?
- It gets to you.
I don't like this undercover stuff.
I was so scared.
I joined the Secret Service...
...to protect people.
You like the idea of
throwing yourself in front of a gun?
Hoping you get hit instead of
the guy you're protecting?
I don't know. Maybe I'm...
- Maybe I'm just wrong for the job.
- You're a good man, Al.
- You'll make a good agent.
- How do you know?
I know things about people.
- Come on, let's eat.
- I've got to go home to my family.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107206/quotes

IMDb


In the Line of Fire (1993)

Quotes


Leary: The irony is so thick you could choke on it.

Horrigan: There's no fuckin' irony, Mitch.

Leary: Think, Frank. Think. The same government that trained me to kill trained you to protect. Yet now you want to kill me while up on that roof I protected you. They're gonna write books about us, Frank.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/01/07 10:53 PM
This is funny.

That also reminds me of a "memory" of standing in our workshop at First Federal and Jim Shea was angry because I had hung up on him. I was carrying a disk drive, which was about the size of a toaster, and I can still remember that I was wearing my Wayfarer sunglasses because I was on my way out to a bank branch on a service call. I told someone later that I was tempted to hit him upside the head with that disk drive. Who knows what that "memory" actually represents. I have no idea. It's all quite fascinating. Excerpt that I wish I could sit around feeling fascinated by my wife.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18426387/

Reagan’s private, dramatic musings revealed
Excerpts of former president’s diary released in Vanity Fair

Updated: 6:02 p.m. PT May 1, 2007

NEW YORK - Ronald Reagan saved his most private and dramatic thoughts for a handwritten book — a diary in which he recalled his running frustration with the Israeli invasion of Lebanon, his fear that Armageddon was near and coughing up blood on the day he was shot.

Diary excerpts, released by Vanity Fair magazine on Tuesday, also reflect on the troubled relationship he had with his son Ron, his preoccupation with the "mad clown" Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi and his personal chemistry with Mikhail Gorbachev during arms-control talks.

Reagan hand-wrote diary entries every day of his eight years in office from 1981 to 1989 except for when he was in the hospital after being shot on March 30, 1981, about which he wrote, "Getting shot hurts."
...
Events in the Middle East concerned him so much that Reagan wrote on May 15, 1981, "Sometimes I wonder if we are destined to witness Armageddon."

Then on June 7: "Got word of Israel bombing of Iraq — nuclear reactor. I swear I believe Armageddon is near."
...
He said one particularly devastating bombing and artillery attack on western Beirut in August 1982 had led King Fahd of Saudi Arabia to call the White House "begging me to do something."

"I told him I was calling P.M. Begin immediately. And I did — I was angry — I told him it had to stop or our entire future relationship was endangered. I used the word holocaust deliberately & said the symbol of war was becoming a picture of a 7-month-old baby with its arms blown off."

There were lighter moments, such as the time Prince Charles — "a most likable person" — visited the White House.

"The ushers brought him tea — horror of horrors they served it our way with a tea bag in the cup." He said the prince admitted, "I didn't know what to do with it."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 May 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:18 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 23 November 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-marshal-of-sladetown.html


The Marshal of Sladetown



http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/08/us/leaker-may-remain-elusive-bush-suggests.html

The New York Times

Leaker May Remain Elusive, Bush Suggests

By RICHARD W. STEVENSON and ERIC LICHTBLAU

Published: October 8, 2003

WASHINGTON, Oct. 7— President Bush said on Tuesday that he was not sure whether the Justice Department would determine who had disclosed the identity of an undercover C.I.A. officer to journalists, but he promised to provide investigators with ''everything we know.''


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 November 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:18 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 23 November 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-marshal-of-sladetown.html


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 6, 2006


Could this be related to that memory I have of Jim Shea being in the brig on bread-and-water that time? Could it represent a time I was lost and starving?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 August 2006 excerpt ends]










I have this memory I think of a lot. I write about it now because I think of it more in terms of context and my theory of my theoretical loss of context.

So the year must have been 1990. That must have been the day I first met Jim's wife Allison. That must have been the first days I returned to the United States from overseas. I remember that because I had a motel room in Charleston SC. I think about that often because Jim's wife's daughter and he was, they were playing and running around the room and I remember that I wonder about that. I wonder about that often when I think about my hypothetical experience with Flight 232.

I have no direct recollection of Flight 232.

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:18 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 23 November 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-marshal-of-sladetown.html


http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=in-the-line-of-fire

Springfield! Springfield!


In the Line of Fire (1993)


- Frank, how are you doing?
- It's good to see you again.
- Hi, Marty. Sorry we're late.
- Al, go help Jimmy and Raul.
Yeah, sure. This is his.
- You don't trust me?
- I live in a crappy neighbourhood.
- Have you got that funny money?
- Yeah. Right here.
It looks good. It looks real good.
- We're in business.
- Excellent.
There's just one problem.
This guy Al...
He keeps asking all these questions
about my counterfeiter.
My instinct usually tells me
when something's wrong.
And there's something wrong.
So I had him followed.
He's a Secret Service agent, Frank.
- What do you think I ought to do?



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107206/quotes

IMDb


In the Line of Fire (1993)

Quotes


Mendoza: What do you think I ought to do here, Frank?

Frank Horrigan: Make sure the body doesn't wash up on shore.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 November 2015 excerpt ends]










From 12/30/1959 ( the United States Navy warship USS George Washington SSBN 598 commissioned into United States Navy strategic force fleet active service - the first US Navy atomic propulsion fleet ballistic missile submarine - date of record 24 January 1985 my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan serving as General of the Armies of the United States is the final commanding officer of USS George Washington SSN 598 the active fleet platform ) To 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active United States Marine Corps officer ) is 2134 days

2134 = 1067 + 1067

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/4/1968 is 1067 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 7/20/1963 ( the total solar eclipse visible in North America ) is 1067 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/4/1968 is 1067 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/the-paradise-syndrome-24941/

tv.com


Star Trek Season 3 Episode 3

The Paradise Syndrome

Aired Unknown Oct 04, 1968 on NBC

AIRED: 10/4/68










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie4.html

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)


[Bird-of-Prey bridge]

KIRK: Systems report. Communications?

UHURA: Communications systems all ready, sir. Communications officer is as ready as she'll ever be.

KIRK: Mister Sulu?

SULU: Guidance is functional. Onboard computer will interface with Federation memory bank.

KIRK: Weapons systems?

CHEKOV: Operational, Admiral. Cloaking device now available on all flight modes.

KIRK: I'm impressed, A lot of effort for a short voyage.

CHEKOV: We are in an enemy wessel, sir. I didn't wish to be shot down on the way to our own funeral.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092007/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)

Release Info

USA 26 November 1986










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/30/07 2:32 PM
I can still visualize the day we found Taffy, Thedia's dog, dead. We were living at that house rented from the Hatridge's at the time. Taffy had been missing for a while and then one morning, Thedia told me that the Hatridge's had called and Taffy was lying dead in their yard, in between our two houses. Micheal and I went out there to get it and I "remember" it was frozen to the ground so we figured it had been dead for a while. I wonder why I "remember" that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=18477

The American Presidency Project

George Bush

XLI President of the United States: 1989 - 1993

Remarks at the University of South Carolina Commencement Ceremony in Columbia

May 12, 1990


Because in these regimes, the human spirit was subject to systematic assault. Religion, morality, right and wrong -- any challenge to the rule of the state became the enemy of the state. Believers were persecuted, churches and cemeteries razed. Citizens were turned one against the other










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-man-in-the-high-castle-2015&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Man in the High Castle

Revelations


Are you prepared to do that, Joe?


























https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d3/Above_and_beyond_poster.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:18 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 13 December 2015