Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Man in the High Castle




I still don't recall the name he called for. I left and felt it didn't matter because that was the final scheduled appointment I had with any hospital and they never called me again and I certainly needed no encouragement to participate in the added abuse of their activities to my daily life.

I wrote here in my journal about how the psychiatrist had asked me once why I wanted to return as Thomas Ray.



































10800_DSC02477.jpg



































10800_DSC02487.jpg










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle


The Man in the High Castle

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Man in the High Castle (1963) is an alternative history novel by American writer Philip K. Dick.



































10800_DSC02497.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-man-in-the-high-castle-2015&episode=s01e06

Springfield! Springfield!


The Man in the High Castle

Three Monkeys


Joe.



































10800_DSC02499.jpg










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/178.htm

Family [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 44012.3

Original Airdate: Oct 1, 1990


[Garden]

ROBERT: Why do you walk away? That isn't your style.

PICARD: I'm tired of fighting with you, Robert.

ROBERT: Tired?

PICARD: That's right.

ROBERT: Yes. Tired of the Enterprise too? The great Captain Picard of Starfleet falls to Earth, ready to plunge into the water with Louis. That isn't the brother that I remember. Still, I suppose it must have seemed like the ideal situation, hmm? Local boy makes good. Returns home after twenty years to a hero's welcome.

PICARD: I'm not a hero.

ROBERT: Of course you are. Admit it. You'd never settle for less than that and you never will.

PICARD: That's not true.

ROBERT: Cancel the parade? In your favour?

PICARD: No! I never sought that rubbish.

ROBERT: Never sought? Never sought president of the school, valedictorian, athletic hero with your arms raised in victory?

PICARD: Valedictorian? Arms raised in victory? Were you so jealous?

ROBERT: Yes, damn it. I was always so jealous, I had a right to be.

PICARD: Right?

ROBERT: I was always your brother, watching you receive the cheers, watching you break every rule our father made and get away with it.

PICARD: Why didn't you break a few rules?

ROBERT: Because I was the elder brother, the responsible one. It was my job to look after you.

PICARD: Look after me? You? You were a bully.

ROBERT: Sometimes. Maybe. Sometimes I even enjoyed bullying you.

PICARD: All right. Try it now.

ROBERT: Did you come back, Jean-Luc? Did you come back because you wanted me to look after you again?

PICARD: Damn you!










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


HARRIMAN: Prepare to leave Spacedock. Aft thrusters ahead one-quarter, port and starboard at station keeping. ...Captain Kirk, I'd be honoured if you'd give the order to get underway.

KIRK: Thank you very much. I...

HARRIMAN: Please, sir.

KIRK: No.

HARRIMAN: Please, I insist.

KIRK: Take us out.

(the crew breaks out into general applause)

CHEKOV: Very good, sir.

SCOTT: Brought a tear to my eye.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/175.htm

The Best of Both Worlds Part 2 [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 44001.4

Original Airdate: Sep 24, 1990


RIKER: They couldn't have adapted that quickly.

PICARD [on viewscreen]: The knowledge and experience of the human Picard is part of us now. It has prepared us for all possible courses of action. Your resistance is hopeless, Number One.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:33 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 27 December 2015