Thursday, December 17, 2015

"Immortality, Inc."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:21 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'


I had another of those really bad nightmares again last night or this early morning. Unlike the others I woke without the sense of it being very vivid. The terror was tremendous though. I remember that my head hurt after waking up and I think that had some bearing on the sheer terror I felt in the dream. I started to wonder if a person who dies in their sleep has a nightmare similar to what I had. There was nothing really specific about it. I was just in the trailer house where we lived in De Queen, specifically in the year 1976 it seemed later, that was next to the drive-in theatre and the field I remember walking through with corn stalks that were much higher than my head, and there was something terrifying in the dark at the end of the hallway. I never did see anything. I was just terrified there was something there in the dark and it was going to get me. I was going into my room to wash my hands and that made no sense because the mirror I was seeing was the same but there was no sink in that counter in my room. I was so terrified I couldn't turn my back from the door. I noticed the mirror was cracked. I woke up and my head ached mildly and that was similar to in the dream where I was almost in a state of rage because there was something down the hallway in the dark that I couldn't see.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 December 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=childhoods-end-2015&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Childhood's End (2015)


I'm just talking to myself.
You told me that you needed my advice just as much as we needed yours.
Well, here it is.
As long as you stay hidden back here, there's always gonna be people that don't trust you.
Human beings don't trust what they can't see.
They trust in a God they can't see.
Man needs a lot more psychological preparation before we can show ourselves.
So when? Not for many years, but when the time is right I know you're disappointed with my answer, but we've seen the effect our appearance can have.
So then you have been seen by people.
Your world isn't the only planet we've supervised.
Now, your work is done here, I think.
What? So that's it? I've so enjoyed our chats.
Oh--okay, just hold on.
You'll live to see that day.
It will be wonderful for both of us, but it will still be very hard when we finally appear.
I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I'm going to miss you, my friend.
Hmm.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:24 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 21 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/3359-and-then-yesterday-i-should-have.html


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 2:11 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: Flight 232

To wash my hands.

Am I that intelligent? Am I so intelligent that a trivial detail I hardly paid attention to months ago when I last watched that DVD and then only today almost a day after the dream that was so very vague in hindsight did I decide to watch again that DVD? That decision was made only a short while ago. I just watched the scene in question.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/i/invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-1956.html


Invasion Of The Body Snatchers


I was careful
not to let Becky know...
but I was really scared.
Dan Kauffman's explanation
of what was wrong in town...
mass hysteria...
couldn't explain away that body
on Jack's billiard table.
Come in
while I turn the lights on.
You're a forward wench...
dragging me into a dark hallway
to be kissed.
I'm dragging you
into a dark hallway...
because I'm scared of the dark
tonight.
I'd better stay
and tuck you in.
That way lies madness.
What's wrong with madness?
Madness.
Now good night.
It's about time
you two got home.
Dad, what are you doing
in the basement this late?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=mission-to-mars

Springfield! Springfield!


Mission To Mars (2000)


Look. One stayed behind.
Earth.
Before the continents separated.
My God. That's it.
Hundreds of millions of years ago, there
was a sudden explosion of life on Earth.
The first multi-celled plants
and animals appeared.
No one has ever understood
why or how it happened.
They seeded Earth.
They seeded Earth.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


DANIEL
Why would you do that?

RA
I created your civilization.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 11 September 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/09/no-longer-question-of-faith.html


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:12 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: whendoes this goddamned end??????????????????????????????


Kerry Burgess wrote:
when does this goddamned end so I cna get sme goddamned sleep???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

goddamn rat bastard motherfucjers


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 March 2006 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:12 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: whendoes this goddamned end??????????????????????????????


when do i get some goddamned sleep??????????????????????????????????????

Kerry Burgess wrote:
lowsyutys trath bastard gmotherfuckers badstarsgfjkl;'sv [awer'
t[bop rypaweog,pgh3490tui0rgjubsmkv'SD;OKRDBL;;lm,b;'etklha'xcbm dwpkoet ]tjok][ra][awerty0i[0hbkt4-e4=q3tyjgirv-4y6ji4[5q-3r5io-0afkodfg'pETH][MN,.JI,DFLAkhkry][w=3o4t=rhj,y60jolnkotrsd]
r]-
5ia]m b]=jo


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anguish

Dictionary.com


anguish

excruciating or acute distress, suffering, or pain


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 September 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-expanse-2015&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Expanse

The Big Empty


Keep it up, partner. You'll get there.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:33 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 17 December 2015