Thursday, December 31, 2015

Head of the Class




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:14 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 05 December 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/12/why.html


WHY



Corridors and passageways and hallways. Someone else wanting helping finding a non-obvious "Cube". A doorway with a placard with my name on it. First name correct, last name not correct. Some dialog from me I recall vaguely. Something I spoke about success and a variation, maybe. A flight of stairs I see myself walking down and that leads nowhere and that I saw myself travel back out of. That's a first. I've seen dead-end passageways but that flight of stairs with the blank wall after the last step is the first time I've seen an obstruction fully blocking the path.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 December 2015 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC02566.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:39 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 28 May 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/05/yep-thats-what-i-was-seeing.html


Yep. That's what I was seeing.



Corridors and passageways and stairwells and man that was great how I could jump.

I don't know why I resist documenting all that stuff I see.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 May 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 14 July 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/07/ha-i-dreamed-about-that-while-sleeping.html


Ha. I dreamed about that while sleeping last night



Having watched it now for the first time only a few minutes ago and now video paused at that scene to make this note.

I was asleep and dreaming and I think now about how that sleeping dream had elements of two recurring themes that sometimes happen in my sleeping dreams.

Well, there is also a third recurring element when you consider the fantastic fact that my sleeping dreams are prescient of observations I will make later, often a few hours later while awake.

The first recurring theme was about corridors and passageways.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 July 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/14/10 6:15 PM
That's what it was. A woman and a man, probably senior citizens, that I have no idea who they were, walked by and I seemed to be sitting on the floor and I had a large stack of files that, this is vague, were stacked on an area of the floor that belonged to them. The woman asked me if I could move them, apparently out of their space, and I started moving the files, which was easy because I had the files well-organized. Then the vivid scene with Phoebe walking down the hallway or what seemed to be a hallway but might have just been walking along the side of a wall.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 May 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/04/09 11:14 PM
I had another dream about being in that house I owned in Greer, SC, and that dream seemed to be early into my sleep period. An odd observation about that dream is that I seemed to dream about that dream a one or two hours later or maybe slightly more later than that. It seems to have been several hours before I got up. In that later dream I seemed to be thinking over that first dream and then I was dreaming or thinking or both about this time right now as I write about both dreams. In that first dream I walked through that short hallway and into the master bedroom on the main level of the house


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2009 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC02567.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 18, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/18/07 1:29 AM
I wish I could remember everything from that dream I was just having; there was a lot to it and a lot of different scenes that were interesting.

In one scene that I can only partially remember, I was in a room and it seems there were a lot of individuals in there. Two that followed me out seem to be connected to the South Vietnames military. One of them was carrying a flag that has the color pattern I recognized on the F-5 fighter jet a while back. But those two weren't people; they were robots or holograms. I don't really know what they were. They were symbols of something and in that case, they were symbols of my experiences in the Vietnam War. Then I was walking into a room with those two symbols. I think one of those symbols actually pointed me to the correct room. I had been standing out in what I visualize as a hallway and I was waiting for someone.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:46 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/21/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
In addition to those song lyrics this morning, I do remember a scene from one of my dreams. I was in a house, I didn't recognize it but it was really fancy and I guess I didn't recognize it because I had never lived in any place like it, or something like that. I was moving across the floor passing a staircase and I had a blanket over me, with an opening at the front so I could see where I was going. As I was moving towards a hallway, a pair of feet appeared in front of me. I think it was my mother. I was trying to make it to the hallway because I was hunting a deer, which made no sense because I was inside, and the hallway gave me a perfect shot to a deer that was at the other end of the hallway. I don't remember what my mother said, if anything, but sometime around that point, I remember someone telling me I was clever. I don't remember anything else happening in the dream after that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-expanse-2015&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Expanse

CQB


You have to help me get my friends. You wouldn't leave one of yours behind.

We're marines. We've sworn to die for each other if we have to. You barely know those other people.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 9:19 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: 1 ½-year study


Kerry Burgess wrote:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2002844714_fannieraines05.html


Through an attorney, Raines denied that he fostered the environment painted by the document, a 1 ½-year study authored by former Sen. Warren Rudman, R.-N.H., at the request of Fannie Mae's board. On the contrary, Raines sought to "create a leadership culture that focused on openness and good governance," his attorney said.

[Sounds familar. This article also reminds me of some stuff I was studying about Harvard, there was some articles or something I found on the corpnet and I remember referring to them once with management. That information served to firm up my suspicions I was an involuntary subject of some study or experiment.

How the hell am I supposed to get any work done when I have to compete with 40 other people over a couple of crappy PCs? I know somewhere out here on the internet is the one clue I need to get the hell out of here and get back to my normal life. I have no complaint about these people using the computers, I just have a serious complaint about this overall situation. It's similar to me trying to compete for a needed breath from an oxygen bottle that others are using for blowing up balloons. I don't understand why I have all these obstacles in front of me.

]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 March 2006 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC02568.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/19/09 12:10 PM
Spooky. At least it is to me, I guess. I looked through a window a few days ago and I thought to myself that it reminded me, in terms of the layout of the ground, of that dream I wrote about. I wrote of how I saw a very bright flash on the wall of my apartment through the window which was followed by another very bright light. I looked through the window and I could see a small hill directly outside my window that had green grass on it but in the distance was the skyline of Seattle and it was completely ablaze. I look at that map now and I note that the window I looked through a few days ago that reminded me of that dream looks out onto a neighborhood road labeled Shelton Court.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/19/09 12:16 PM
Every since I made that first observation about the ground a few days ago I have wondered if the dream is therefore a vision of the future, which I still think it is. And so I wonder if that detail about the hill is a literal detail in a dream about the future and it represents where I be located when that future event happens.

But I have also been thinking it is some kind of symbolic detail that is associated with a literal vision of the future. The detail about the hill, I have thought, could mean a lot of different things. One is that it was there simply for me to understand that I would not be affected by the nuclear burst and that is why I could still see the green grass in front of me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 September 2009 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC02569.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/08/09 5:25 PM
WHY THE GODDAMNED HELL ARE THEY TORMENTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE DRIVING ME GODDAMNED CRAZY!!!!!!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 September 2009 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC02570.jpg



































10800_DSC02571.jpg



































10800_DSC02572.jpg



































10800_DSC02573.jpg










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE: UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09

In deep space, a massive, arrow-shaped ship moves silently through the blackness. Inside, the corridors are mostly unlit. The engines sound as if they are reducing power, and minimal lighting begins to come on in some areas. Inside a large room is a Stargate which is slowly spinning as it dials in. Unlike other Stargates we have seen, this one is unsupported, its very lower part disappears into the floor and its chevrons spin with the Gate. After some seconds the Gate stops spinning and an energy vortex bursts out of it. The vortex settles down to a flat surface and moments later a young marine comes flying through the horizon and crashes to the floor.

Groaning, he drags himself to his feet and looks around the dark room, aiming his rifle in all directions. He hasn't finished checking out the area when a large box flies out of the event horizon and he has to flinch to the side to avoid being hit by it. It is rapidly followed by a woman who, like him, comes through too fast and lands heavily, groaning. Even before the marine –- Lieutenant Matthew Scott –- can reach down to help her, another woman comes soaring through the Gate and crashes with a yelp to the floor. More people follow and Scott reaches down to the early arrivals to try to get them on their feet.

SCOTT: All right, get out of here. Get out of the way!

(Pandemonium ensues as more and more people –- some military and some civilian –- come hurtling through the Gate and fall heavily to the floor. The chaos isn't helped by the fact that many of them are carrying boxes and cases, and other boxes are flying through the Gate on their own. As people try to scramble out of the way of incoming objects and people, Scott activates his radio and yells into it.)

SCOTT: This is Scott! Slow down the evac –- we are comin' in too hot!

(Either the message isn't received or people are in too much of a hurry to get through the Gate, but the rapid arrival of people continues, all of them flying through too fast and falling heavily to the floor. I.O.A. representative Camile Wray scrambles to her feet and grabs at Scott.)

WRAY: Where are we? Why didn't we come through to Earth?

SCOTT: There's no time to explain. (He gestures.) Off to the side!

(He gets back to trying to drag people and boxes out of the way of the continuing new arrivals. Wray and others who have regained their feet help him. Scott activates his radio again.)

SCOTT: This is Scott –- come in!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/02/09 6:16 PM
Didn't I write in the recent weeks about a series of thoughts about a similar ship in space? As soon as that notion entered my mind as I started watching this premiere episode, those vague thoughts have slipped my mind. But I do remember the last series. The series started off with me suddenly finding myself on a ship and I was trying to figure how to create reference points so I would not get lost. There was something about a water fountain and I think I was trying to figure how to not lose track of where it was so that I would not lose a source of water to drink. As it turned out, I was within a few feet of the bridge of the ship and there was a person there but that person was actually a hologram.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820001&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=200910021800&cn=676

Stargate Universe (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, October 2 6:00 PM

Science fiction

Air

During an evacuation, a scientist sends escapees into deep space for an experiment.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Oct 02, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/02/09 7:12 PM
The early scene of "Dr. Roush" in the viewing room of the ship was very similar to what I last imagined of a similar experience and when I walked into what I noted earlier of the bridge of the ship, I commented to the hologram something about the danger of collision with objects in space but the hologram told me we were not actually traveling in space. I cannot remember if the hologram told me anything specific about the nature of the environment we were traveling in but the dialog by "Roush" about how they were not traveling in "hyperspace" makes me think it was similar to what I imagined.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/02/09 7:41 PM
The destination of the ship, as the hologram told me, was the planet Earth, although it was not this Earth but a different version of this Earth. I wondered and may have asked the hologram to explain to me why such an elaborate trip was necessary but I don't think that was ever established in that line of thought. I don't think I have thought along that track of thoughts since that last part where I was wondering why such an elaborate trip was necessary.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 October 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/13/2006 12:00 PM
There is a parody aspect to what Microsoft/Corbis have been trying to do. That is why they had the look-a-likes around me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 November 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2437382/bio

IMDb


David Blue

Biography

Date of Birth 17 January 1982, Long Island, New York City, New York, USA










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/26/07 9:05 AM
I have also had vague thoughts that it was something that happened to my chest when I was in deep space in 1976, perhaps when I crashed on my first flight out of the comet as I returned to the Project Orion ship for another round of ordnance to transport to the surface of the comet.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/26/07 2:03 PM
I sense that Phoebe loves me dearly but I can't actually remember her.

I also think they - whoever 'they' are - can someone test me for how well I can control impulsive behavior, which actually annoys the hell out of me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 August 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb


Black Hawk Down (2001)

Quotes


"Hoot": When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066206/quotes

IMDb


Patton (1970)

Quotes


Patton: What's the matter with you?










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/245.htm

Lessons [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 46693.1

Original Airdate: 3 Apr, 1993


PICARD: I've lost people under my command. People who were very dear to me.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/16/08 6:17 PM
I WANT TO TEAR THIS GODDAMNED PLACE APART!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO KILL EVERY GODDAMNED COWARD THAT IS BLOCKING ME FROM GOING HOME!!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 June 2008 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE: UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09


LATER. General Jack O'Neill, wearing military dress blues and sunshades, knocks at the door of Eli's house. Eli opens the door and stares at him in surprise.

O'NEILL: Eli Wallace?

WALLACE (nervously): Actually, uh, Eli's not here right now.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/02/09 7:52 AM

http://www.adventuresofgreg.com/Log/06-08.html

June 8, 2002 Ironman Utah!

On Ironman morning as I battled 6-foot swells in Utah Lake, swallowing lung sized gulps of dark brown Utah Lake water, I feared that perhaps that dream just might become reality.

Unfortunately it WAS reality for fellow Ironman swimmer John Boland from Redondo Beach, California who lost his life in Utah Lake that day. The only swimming fatality in the history of Ironman happened in that Lake that day probably no more than a stone's throw away from me.


I was worried about the mass swim start in the dark, murky water. How long would I be bashed about? Will I lose my goggles? How can I spot other swimmers under the muddy water? - I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face during yesterday's practice swim!





From 12/15/2000 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Dude, Where's My Car?" ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked by Microsoft-Corbis with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 270 days

From 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked by Microsoft-Corbis with massive fatalities and destruction ) To 6/8/2002 ( first Ironman Utah triathlon event and with one fatality in the muddy lake that has zero visibility in the water & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 270 days



From 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 6/8/2002 ( first Ironman Utah triathlon event and with one fatality in the muddy lake that has zero visibility in the water & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 9470 days

9470 = 4735 + 4735

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 4735 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 October 2009 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:41 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 31 December 2015