Friday, April 15, 2016

Screening Protocols





























2016_Nk20_DSCN1981.jpg










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19981207&slug=2787736

The Seattle Times


Monday, December 7, 1998


Gates: Smile Would Have Helped, But He Told Truth

By James V. Grimaldi

Seattle Times Washington Bureau

WASHINGTON - Bill Gates said he wished he'd smiled more during his videotaped deposition taken before the Microsoft antitrust trial started


"I answered truthfully every single question that was put forth," Gates said.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2304933/releaseinfo

IMDb


The 5th Wave (2016)

Release Info

USA 22 January 2016










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-5th-wave

Springfield! Springfield!


The 5th Wave (2016)


Can I have your attention, please? If you'll all just quiet down. We believe the 4th Wave has begun. The Others have come down off their ship. They are moving among us. Apparently, they have the ability to inhabit human hosts and control their actions.

So, they look like humans?

That's correct.

Where are they?

They could be anywhere. What we do know is they have snipers in these woods, and they are targeting survivors. We've got intel that would suggest some of them could be right here in this very camp.

MAN: So, what... Are you saying that some of us are Others?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 20 February 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/02/second-chance.html


Second Chance



Well, I guess that explains my sleeping dream today.

I had many sleeping dreams last time I was sleeping but one of them stuck with me and I have been thinking about it all day.

I have proved here before that my sleeping dreams are sometimes prescient of observations I will make later.

I am thinking now about how that sleeping dream occurred before I actually watched the episode.

I woke up at one point about three minutes before 9:00 PM and noted that new episode would broadcast in a few minutes but I decided to go back to sleep and I did not watch it, knowing I could watch it later if I wanted to.

The sleeping dream happened sometime during the hours later and this calendar day as best I recall. I find myself thinking about the distinction that I had the prescient sleeping dream hours before I made the observations and not in the hours before the episode actually broadcast.

Thinking today often about that sleeping dream I mostly thought about my recent reference to the 1993 film "Falling Down".

I have been thinking the past several hours that the 1993 film "Falling Down" was created to associate with my hypothetical experiences during my extremely secret life during the 1990s. I have thinking today that was something to do my theoretical experiences late in the year 1990 or in the year 1991.

Today I am thinking I was dreaming of memories of those actual theoretical experiences.

The details in the sleeping dream I can now still recall, and I feel I recall the sleeping dream very well, although there is always that same feeling I just cannot describe details as well as I want to, started off with me on a metro bus traveling somewhere.

There was a lot of details in my sleeping dreams the last time I slept about traveling on a bus with other people but that doesn't seem connected and I am not describing here now those details.

The part I do describe had me on a metro bus and I was alert because I knew that some other guy on that bus was going to stab me with a knife if I let down my guard. That was challenging for reasons that are clear and reasons that are not as clear. I might have been challenged by the need for sleep and that part is not very clear. But the danger was very real. I couldn't keep a very good watch on him because there were so many other people on the bus. Also, I think he was behind me. But I thought often and clearly during that part that he was going to stab me with a knife if I let my guard down. The next part has never been clear since I began consciously thinking about the dream. The seemed to be some minor details I cannot articulate but what I do remember is that I was visualizing a newspaper. I do not now recall the words but I saw the paragraphs clearly during the sleeping dream and I was visualizing that and that was important to me in the dream. There was some kind of quote by some person in that newspaper and I needed to get a copy of that, or something, as though that would be evidence, as though I was building a criminal case against that person. So I needed to get off the bus because there was a specific location that could meet my objective with the newspaper, and something vague about a metro transfer station, but that was quickly fading behind me as the bus raced along the city streets. Then I was off the bus and I was getting my bearing on how to walk back to the point I had identified earlier, I guess that point where I could get a newspaper but that is vague in my mind. Then I am in a laundry-mat. Not sure why I am in there. I remember though that some guy seemed to be robbing me. He told me to give him everything in my pockets. I saw myself take out a surgeon's scalpel and I was putting that and something else on a table in front of me. And then I remember thinking how amazed I was at how easy I disarmed the guy who was holding a knife on me. That was just so easy. I remember thinking very clearly that I must have had a furious look on my face when I disarmed him and took his knife. Not sure what happened after that. I am outside then and I cannot visualize the environment very clearly in detail but I am certain I was in a metropolitan area of a city and in some kind of decaying area of buildings. I saw highways and alleyways and buildings surrounding me. I am in full escape mode then. I seemed to be taking off a white shirt covering a black shirt. I was doing that because I needed to change my appearance. The knife I had taken was more like a short sword and I was thinking how it was conspicuous to carry it around. I was trying to cover it with the white shirt. I am jogging through the streets still trying to get back to the point I had passed earlier on the metro bus. I jog down an alley that ends at a wall but the street continues in another direction. I am vaguely aware of people around me as I run though the streets. I am aware this is a place I don't want to be. Then I encounter another group of people. One guy has a shotgun. Several others are unarmed but two girls have submachine guns slung to their tactical vests. There is some dialog between us that I have forgotten now but the part I remember clearly is that I was feeling something similar to fear and I remember saying I was just trying to get home. Their presence was intimidating but they had taken no real aggressive action towards me and we seemed to have simply merged as we traveled the same direction and I was there in the middle of the group. That seems to be about the point I woke up. I was left with the sense that I was planning on stabbing the guy with the shotgun and using some of the unarmed people as shields until I could stab to death the submachine gunners. I am also left with the sense that in actual experience hardly any of that was conscious thought in my mind at the time and the actual memory I might have been replaying in my sleeping dream was actually a memory of me later recounting the experience in my conscious mind which became memory itself.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 February 2016 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:24 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 15 April 2016