Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Tick Tock




I must have been awake for over 24 hours before finally falling asleep. But then sleeping only about 2 hours less than I normally try to force myself to sleep.

There isn't much on television this evening I plan to watch. There is one new broadcast at 10 PM I'll watch. My sleeping dreams are sometimes prescient of stuff I'll see on local broadcast television. But never on CNN, that I recall. I never watch CNN during the evening hours anyway and if I do watch then always midnight or later.

I think about that now because of what seemed a sleeping dream from just before I got out of bed. I seemed to read a newspaper article about two men at the same time revived from the dead after they were pulled from Lake Coeur d'Alene.

The Jesus-salesman bible-thumpers of course from free press coverage touting "miracle" and of course that's a good way for them to make their money. The frightened Christian pagan's throw money at their priests because in their minds that helps to ward off the "evil spirits" of their pagan Christian belief system delusions.

So anyway, I remember a great sense of confidence in my mind about that news item and I remember knowing I was dreaming and that when I got out of bed I was going to look up that incident on the internet because I really wanted to check the date associations.

After getting out of bed though I knew that was all just thoughts from a sleeping dream and that nothing really happened. I made a brief search but I know that wasn't something from reality.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:08 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 27 April 2016