Saturday, April 16, 2016

First Winter





























2016_Nk20_DSCN1993.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN1994.jpg










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/AABF08.txt

Sunday, Cruddy Sunday [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate on FOX: 21-Jan-1999


% A bus pulls up on the road behind John and Pat; Vincent Price is
% driving.

Vincent: All aboard, boys, I've been waiting for you!

Madden: Now I'll tell you, that doesn't make a lick of sense!



































2016_Nk20_DSCN1995.jpg










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/AABF08.txt

Sunday, Cruddy Sunday [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate on FOX: 21-Jan-1999


Homer: Man, that's gonna be some show!










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/AABF08.txt

Sunday, Cruddy Sunday [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate on FOX: 21-Jan-1999


Summerall: Well John, what did you think of tonight's episode?

Madden: I loved it! The last-minute addition of Wally Kogen to the line-up was a bit of a gamble, but it really paid off.

Summerall: Marge and Lisa painting eggs? Did that work for you?

Madden: Ho, ho, big time! They came off the bench with a huge effort that allowed Homer and Bart to make some significant gains.

Summerall: Did it strike you as odd that in a Super Bowl show with Dolly Parton we didn't see any football or singing?

Madden: I hadn't thought about it, Pat, but in retrospect, it was kind of a rip-off! What a way to treat the loyal fans, who put up with so much nonsense from this franchise.

Summerall: Any final thoughts?

Madden: Nah, I'm too mad, let's get the heck out of here!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2006 10:01 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: FISA court/NSA fiasco

Senator Murray,

I am writing again today with additional information from my message of February 8th. I think it is quite the coincidence that the judge presiding over the Microsoft antitrust proceedings and as well as the FISA court is the same person: Judge Kollar-Kelly. I have read many articles about her role in the antitrust proceedings and the articles left a favorable impression on me. But I think it is too much of a coincidence that while I am struggling to find out why I have completely lost my private life, I read articles about "Surveillance Court Is Seeking Answers."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


KAWALSKI
(angry)
You're a lying son of a bitch!
(he shoves Daniel to the ground)
You didn't say a word about finding anything.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:39 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 16 April 2016