Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Battle: Los Angeles (2011)




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 12:56 PM
This is the basis for my next scheduled test.



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/20/07 1:24 PM
They didn't even look for my car when I called the Bellevue police. For three days, it was sitting down on the lowest level of the parking garage as the thieves had not been able to get it started.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 January 2007 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2163.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:01 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 20 September 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/youve-got-to-ask-yourself-one-question.html


http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV003331980000&s=201409200000&sid=64593&sn=SPIKPHD&st=201409200100&cn=640

excite tv


Battle: Los Angeles (2011)

640 SPIKPHD: Saturday, September 20 1:00 AM [ 20 September 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

2011, PG-13, **, 01:56, Color, English, United States,

After the world's great cities fall, a Marine staff sergeant (Aaron Eckhart) and his platoon make a last stand against alien invaders.

Cast: Aaron Eckhart, Michelle Rodriguez, Ramon Rodriguez


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 September 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:01 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 20 September 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/youve-got-to-ask-yourself-one-question.html


http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/11/us-boxoffice-idUSTRE72A0I120110311

REUTERS


"Battle Los Angeles" winning box office war

By Pamela McClintock

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:40am EST

Cast member Aaron Eckhart poses at the premiere of ''Battle: Los Angeles'' at the Regency Village theatre in Los Angeles March 8, 2011. The movie opens in the U.S. on March 11.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 September 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1217613/releaseinfo

IMDb


Battle Los Angeles (2011)

Release Info

USA 8 March 2011 (Westwood, California) (premiere)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:47 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 27 April 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/field-of-dreams.html


From 10/7/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Man With the Power" ) To 3/11/2011 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates causes the Fukushima atomic reactors meltdown in Japan ) is 17322 days

17322 = 8661 + 8661

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/20/1989 ( George Bush - Statement on the Crash of a United Airlines Jetliner in Sioux City, Iowa ) is 8661 days










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-outer-limits-1963&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Outer Limits

The Man With the Power


HAROLD, YOU'RE A LITTLE MAN A NOBODY.
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY POWER.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2015 excerpt ends]










From 1/30/1965 ( premiere US TV series episode "Gilligan's Island"::"X Marks the Spot" ) To 6/8/2010 is 16565 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/2011 is 16565 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-marathon-microsoft-steve-ballmer.html ]


http://www.nsf.gov/news/newsletter/jul_10/index.jsp


National Science Foundation [ RETRIEVED 04 FEBRUARY 2013 ]


Change of Leadership at NSF


Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate Subra Suresh, dean of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's School of Engineering, as NSF's next director. Suresh's nomination was sent to the Senate on June 8, 2010.










http://www.moviequotesandmore.com/edge-of-tomorrow-quotes.html

MovieQuotesandMore.com


Edge of Tomorrow


[the next morning Farell does his usual speech to the soldiers before they set off to France]

Master Sergeant Farell: It's a new day, people! Destiny calls. The world expects only one thing from us: that we will win! Rest assured they enemy will thank you for not giving a hundred percent today.

[he walks down to where J Squad are usually located]

Master Sergeant Farell: Squad!

[Farell sees J Squad is missing]

Master Sergeant Farell: Where's J Squad?



































DSC03082.jpg



































DSC03105.jpg



































DSC03106.jpg



































DSC03108.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1631867/releaseinfo

IMDb


Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

Release Info

USA 6 June 2014










http://www.moviequotesandmore.com/edge-of-tomorrow-quotes.html

MovieQuotesandMore.com


Edge of Tomorrow


[to the guards as they enter the J Squad barracks and he pull himself out of their hold]

Cage: Okay, I'm calm. Okay, I'm fine. I'm fine.

[turning to Farell]

Cage: This is J Squad, yes?

Master Sergeant Farell: This is J Squad, yes.

Cage: Not that I should know that, but okay. Have any of you met me before?

Nance: Bitch, I don't know you.



































DSC06528.jpg










http://www.moviequotesandmore.com/edge-of-tomorrow-quotes.html

MovieQuotesandMore.com


Edge of Tomorrow


Master Sergeant Farell: Squad, this here is Private Cage. Private Cage, J Squad.

[to Cage]

Griff: Isn't that an Officer's uniform?



































DSC00854.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:00 PM
This test scheduled for 1:24 PM 11 April 2011 will be nothing except to listen for what is playing on FM 102.5 Seattle Washington radio at that time, of which I have no source of that information before that time other than to listen to the radio at that specific time.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:16 PM
This song by The Cars that is now playing is always deceptively long. You think it is going to end but then it keeps going. I never get tired of hearing it play.

I'll have to look up the duration that is listed for that song. I wasn't really paying attention when it started but I am certain that song was not playing until after I made my last entry and after I decided on the basis for my next test.

The song ended right around 1:18:00 PM and The Doors started playing "Love me two times."

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:21 PM
About 01:21:10 PM the song "You ain't seen nothing yet" has started to play on FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:24 PM
On FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio at 1:24:00 PM by my clock that same song was still playing and I heard the specific lyrics:


baby you just aint seen nothing yet


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/btobachmanturneroverdrive/youaintseennothingyet.html

AZ

B.T.O. (BACHMAN-TURNER OVERDRIVE)

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet"

I met a devil woman
She took my heart away
She said, I've had it comin' to me
But I wanted it that way
I think that any love is good lovin'
So I took what I could get, mmh
Oooh, oooh she looked at me with big brown eyes

And said,
You ain't seen nothin' yet
B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet
Here's something that you never gonna forget
B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet

"Nothin' yet
You ain't been around
That's what they told me"

And now I'm feelin' better
'Cause I found out for sure
She took me to her doctor
And he told me of a cure
He said that any love is good love
So I took what I could get
Yes, I took what I could get
And then she looked at me with them big brown eyes

And said,
You ain't seen nothin' yet
B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet
Here's something, here's something your never gonna forget
baby, you know, you know, you know you just ain't seen nothin' yet

"You need educatin'
You got to got to school"

Any love is good lovin'
So I took what I could get
Yes, I took what I could get
And then, and then, and then
She looked at me with them big brown eyes

And said,
You ain't seen nothin' yet
Baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet
Here's something, here's something
Here's something that your never gonna forget, baby
Baby, baby, baby you ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet
You ain't been around
You ain't seen nothin' yet
That's what she told me
She said, "I needed educatin', go to school"
I know I ain't seen nothin' yet
I know I ain't seen nothin' yet










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=battle-los-angeles-aka-world-invasion-battle-la

Springfield! Springfield!


Battle: Los Angeles AKA World Invasion: Battle LA (2011)


...surfaced in less than four hours.
the rate these meteors are travelling.
scrambling to try and understand it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:25 PM
That song ended about 1:24:40 PM and then the radio announcer came on and gave a brief report about the weather and then spent several minutes blathering away about who knows what.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:28 PM
1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Hey, we've got a red light on the second intake valve.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Ignore it. We'll be fine. Prepare first stage shutdown and separation on my mark. Three, two, one. Mark.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Okay. Let's bring the warp core online.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Oh, wow.

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: You ain't seen nothing yet.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:29 PM
What really makes me want to publish this report now, as I was half-decided to not publish it, which would be the first test that I did not publish, but that I am going to publish, is that I observed this detail very early in the process of scheduling this test.

I decided to ignore it though. I decided that if I was going to publish the results of this scheduled then my published report would not include this detail because I intended to ignore this detail when I first noted it.





From 7/16/1963 ( ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 1542 days





From 1/20/2007 ( ) To 4/11/2011 ( ) is 1542 days

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:34 PM
http://www.cswap.com/2002/The_Time_Machine/cap/en/25fps/a/00_09

The Time Machine


:09:24
-I know it's not a diamond.
-A moonstone.

:09:27
Well, it's your birthstone.
I thought...

:09:30
You thought right.

:09:42
I just might cry.

:09:46
I couldn't help but overhear.

:09:50
Two fine young people...

:09:53
...starting out on the road of life.

:09:56
-I wish you the very best.
-Well, thank you.

:09:59
And much as I hate to do this,
moved as I am by your...

:10:04
...protestations of love...

:10:06
...I'll be needing your money now.

:10:09
-Sir?
-And your jewelry too.

:10:12
We can call this your first
bump on the road to marital bliss.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:35 PM
Even more strange is the future. But it seems to work out all right. Those details won't be published for a while yet and that is even if I remember any of it some time later well after today.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:45 PM
What is weird, that I now feel compelled to describe in slighty more descriptive detail, since I reviewed the dialog from "The Time Machine" is that it is consistent with other tests I have scheduled for later. Those later tests are ones I scheduled before this one I publish now. I got bored and starting looking for something that happens before the next scheduled tests.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:59 PM
From 1/20/2007 ( ) To 4/11/2011 ( ) is 1542 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2161.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2162.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2166.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2169.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2171.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=battle-los-angeles-aka-world-invasion-battle-la

Springfield! Springfield!


Battle: Los Angeles AKA World Invasion: Battle LA (2011)


I heard Nantz kicked ass|his last tour.
He went into that compound alone|and killed like 10 insurgents.
- That's what you heard, Lenihan?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=battle-los-angeles-aka-world-invasion-battle-la

Springfield! Springfield!


Battle: Los Angeles AKA World Invasion: Battle LA (2011)


- Retreat, hell!|- Let's form it up, let's go!
First in, last out, Marines!
Breathe, Lenihan. Breathe.|Your training will kick in.
Thank you, staff sergeant!
Got something to get off|your chest, corporal?
No, it's cool, staff sergeant.
You got a silver star, my brother|came home in a box. I get it.










http://www.tv.com/shows/limitless/finale-part-two-3369352/

tv.com


Limitless Season 1 Episode 22

Finale: Part Two!!

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 26, 2016 on CBS

AIRED: 4/26/16



http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=438&t=26891


F.D. » Transcripts » K-L » Limitless


01x22 - Finale: Part Two!!


I can tell you're having side effects, Brian. And I can tell you're trying to hide them.










http://www.tv.com/shows/limitless/finale-part-two-3369352/trivia/

tv.com


Limitless Season 1 Episode 22

Finale: Part Two!!

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 26, 2016 on CBS

TRIVIA


Agent Mike's real first name is Darryl.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:01 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 20 September 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/youve-got-to-ask-yourself-one-question.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1217613/quotes

IMDb


Battle Los Angeles (2011)

Quotes


SSgt. Michael Nantz: Lockett, Duane G. Corporal. 1-5-6-8-7-0-9


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 September 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:06 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 12 September 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/z-nation.html


Z Nation



She read codes to me!

And I concentrated on the numbers!

You tricked me.

You uploaded a coded signal to my brain that only my mind can process and understand.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP019754600001&s=201409122000&sid=65626&sn=SYFYHDP&st=201409122200&cn=676

excite tv


Z Nation (New)

676 SYFYHDP: Friday, September 12 10:00 PM [ 12 September 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

Action, Horror

Puppies and Kittens

In Upstate New York, a zombie baby proves to be an obstacle for a diverse group of survivors, as they head cross country in hope of creating a cure for the living-dead condition.

Cast: D. J. Qualls, Harold Perrineau, Keith Allan, Michael Welch, Russell Hodgkinson, Tom Everett Scott, Kellita Smith, Anastasia Baranova Executive Producer(s): Karl Schaefer

Original Air Date: Sep 12, 2014










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/donhenley/theheartofthematter.html


DON HENLEY


"The Heart Of The Matter"

I got the call today, I didn't wanna hear
But I knew that it would come
An old true friend of ours was talkin' on the phone
She said you found someone
And I thought of all the bad luck,
And the struggles we went through
And how I lost me and you lost you


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 29, 2006


My doctor asked me why I wanted to return as Thomas Ray.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/gunnersdream.html


PINK FLOYD

"Gunners Dream"


floating down through the clouds
memories come rushing up to meet me now
in the space between the heavens
and in the corner of some foreign field
i had a dream
i had a dream
goodbye max
goodbye ma
after the service when you're walking slowly to the car
and the silver in her hair shines in the cold november air
you hear the tolling bell
and touch the silk in your lapel
and as the tear drops rise to meet the comfort of the band
you take her frail hand
and hold on to the dream
a place to stay
enough to eat
somewhere old heroes shuffle safely down the street
where you can speak out loud
about your doubts and fears
and what's more no-one ever disappears
you never hear their standard issue kicking in your door
you can relax on both sides of the tracks
and maniacs don't blow holes in bandsmen by remote control
and everyone has recourse to the law
and no-one kills the children anymore
and no-one kills the children anymore
night after night
going round and round my brain
his dream is driving me insane
in the corner of some foreign field
the gunner sleeps tonight
what's done is done
we cannot just write off his final scene
take heed of the dream
take heed










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:21 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 10 April 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/04/tin-cup-1996.html

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:40 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 11 December 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/meaningless-gets-new-meaning.html


http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=intruders-2014&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


Intruders

Ave Verum Corpus


(Phone vibrates) (Groans) Yeah? Rose: (On phone) This is going to be a very bad call for you.





http://www.tv.com/shows/intruders/ave-verum-corpus-3044666/

tv.com


Intruders Season 1 Episode 4

Ave Verum Corpus

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Sep 13, 2014 on BBC America

AIRED: 9/13/14





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=intruders-2014&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


Intruders

Ave Verum Corpus


I worked radio encryption.
Tactical and narcotics use it quite a bit.
Now, Anderson is an acoustic engineer, so he should be able to recognize how these numbers correspond to a time and place.
He'll know it's for him without saying his name.
Yeah, there's personalized information in there that only he would know, like the serial number of the machine he was building in the basement.
Tim: (On radio) The number to call, Next caller, never forget.
Jack: Yes, Tim, never forget.
Serial number GM67509 EUCPIHOG23.
(Laughs) Are the encryption hackers picking up their pencils, going old-school all over the West Coast right now or what? Thank you, soldier.
Let's hope it works.
Tim: Let me tell you though, brother, this had better not be some soldier for the new world order using Oz Turner's broadcast to disseminate encrypted information.
(Chuckles) - Just saying.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 December 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117918/quotes

IMDb


Tin Cup (1996)

Quotes


[Roy tried to sneak into Molly's office the back way]

Dr. Molly Griswold: Roy, Roy... why are you here?

Roy 'Tin Cup' McAvoy: Therapy.

Dr. Molly Griswold: You've come for therapy? Okay, look, Roy, you know, you really need to make an appointment. Because I have a client in a half an hour.

Roy 'Tin Cup' McAvoy: That's enough time. Thirty minutes? Hell, I'm not THAT fucked up.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117918/quotes

IMDb


Tin Cup (1996)

Quotes


Roy 'Tin Cup' McAvoy: I'm gonna qualify for the U.S. Open and I'm gonna kick your boyfriend's ass!

Dr. Molly Griswold: Please leave.

Roy 'Tin Cup' McAvoy: [Roy starts to leave the office and then turns around] And whatever you think of me, you should know that your boyfriend hates old people, children and dogs. And that broad is still out here crying in the exit room.

[turns and says to the woman as he leaves]

Roy 'Tin Cup' McAvoy: You're still in the exit room.

[woman starts crying again]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 April 2016 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 5:14 PM
The "Space Cowboy" song ended about 05:14:35 and I wasn't really paying attention but I feel certain that started after I made my last blog post. I did not think about that when I scheduled this test. I did not think about how making a blog post shortly before my scheduled test could affect my test. "I heard it through the grapevine" started next.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 5:18 PM
"I heard it through the grapevine" is still playing at 5:18:00 PM.

The instrumentals played for virtually that entire minute.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 5:19 PM
I don't know. That makes no sense.

What that reminds me of is what I thought several hours ago after scheduling the test. I thought about how I could produce a result that is because I am missing some details that I should be thinking about associated with these tests. I am rushing through the analysis and missing details that were presented to me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 5:30 PM
I was also thinking a few hours ago there is a larger message to it all. There is a story that I am hearing. Nothing is simple about it.

I just wish they would tell me the part of the story where they finally start to leave me the hell alone.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=battle-los-angeles-aka-world-invasion-battle-la

Springfield! Springfield!


Battle: Los Angeles AKA World Invasion: Battle LA (2011)


All right.|Here's the situation, Marines.
We're facing an unknown enemy.
We don't know how strong their|force is or what they're capable of.
But one thing we do know|is that we're fighting for our land...
...our families, our home|and our country, goddamn it!
Whatever those things are, let's show|them how Marines fight.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:33 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 27 April 2016