Thursday, April 28, 2016

First Contact





























2016_Nk20_DSCN2172.jpg










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


COCHRANE: Rhetorical nonsense. Who said that?

RIKER: You did, ten years from now. ...You've got fifty-eight minutes, Doc. You better get on with the checklist.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
After my short nap yesterday late evening, when back to sleep after midnight and slept pretty soundly until after 7. Had a dream that seemed to occur just before I woke up. I was inside some kind of missile. Seems like it was an SM2-ER on the Wainwright's launcher and it was going to send me into orbit or outer space maybe. When I woke up, I heard lyrics from that song:

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


And imagine your absolute worst roommate you ever had. Then imagine someone a million times worse. Then imagine having to live with 70 of them. Then imagine having to cope with all of you every where I go. Then imagine having not one single moment or shred of privacy where every minute, every second of the day, every day, every week, every month, every year, every single sound you make is heard and recorded by someone. It is worse than unbearable. I cannot begin to articulate how unbearable is this. It is a waking nightmare that is so captivating and so oppresive and I just can't wake up from it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


LILY: Jean-Luc, blow up the damn ship!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:53 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 28 April 2016