Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Seattle VA




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: "HSQAComplaintIntake@doh.wa.gov"

Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 2:07 PM

Subject: VA complaint

HSQAComplaintIntake@doh.wa.gov

http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/how-file-complaint-against-health-care-provider-or-facility


13 April 2016


My complaint is that the medical treatment I endured at the Veteran's Affairs hospital in Seattle was unnecessary and was physically damaging.

I was discharged from the mental health unit on 27 June 2005.

As is becoming obvious to my mind a person with a mental disorder cannot really understand what is wrong.

All I know is something is wrong.

I believe nothing was wrong with me before I was forced to endure psychiatric treatment at the VA hospital.

Now I have lost something of myself, some part of myself that is very important.

My blog is overflowing with reasons for why I have good reason for that belief.

hvom.blogspot.com

At some point I became aware that I was not being treated. I was being interrogated.

My blog has tons of reasons for motives about why my brain was physically assaulted with drugs from psychiatrists.

As a result, the part of myself those offenders were trying to get from me has been lost from my conscious mind.

I believe that the guilty are often the first to try to claim entrapment.

I had a good life. I want back that part of me that was taken from me because of their drugs.

I am filing a complaint and I want to know what your group can do to assist me.


Thank you,

Kerry Wayne Burgess


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 April 2016 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 13 April 2016