Monday, April 25, 2016

Alpha Centauri





























2016_Nk20_DSCN2142.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160399/quotes

IMDb


Impostor (2001)

Quotes


Major D.H. Hathaway: Oh, I see you've learned to patronize, as well.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160399/quotes

IMDb


Impostor (2001)

Quotes


Spencer Olham: I know you're afraid. I know what they told you. That some ship got through the Dome and landed somewhere outside the city. A cyborg destroyed my body. They were right in theory, but they made one crucial error.

Maya Olham: I don't understand.

Spencer Olham: The ship crashed! You see? That's what, that's what caused the fire. They miscalculated. The Centauri never got to me!



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2143.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-twilight-zone-1959&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Twilight Zone

Where is Everybody?


[telephone ringing] [ringing] HELLO.

OPERATOR.

HELLO, OPERATOR.

HELLO.

OPERATOR? OPERATOR?!

(female recorded voice) THIS IS THE SPECIAL OPERATOR.

OPERATOR, LOOK--

THE NUMBER YOU HAVE REACHED IS NOT A WORKING NUMBER.

I JUST WONDERED IF ANYBODY THERE COULD TELL ME--

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER.

OPERATOR, WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME, PLEASE?

THIS IS THE SPECIAL OPERATOR. THE NUMBER YOU HAVE REACHED IS NOT A WORKING NUMBER.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR HEADS DOWN THERE? I DIDN'T DIAL A NUMBER! I DIALED THE OPERATOR!

THIS IS A RECORDING.

A RECORD--?

OPERATOR.

THIS IS THE--

OPERATOR, LOOK, ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHERE I AM.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:53 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 25 April 2016