Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Barack Obama The Little Punk Sissy Bitch.




I just CANNOT BELIEVE how I am posting all this great stuff and how I am still getting ZERO response!

This is crazy!

I am not communicating with a rational public.

Those are people who are going to need my support - desperately - at some point in the future and I have no equitable need to deliver my support. I am not going to accept any excuses when whatever is going to happen actually happens. By the time you begin to believe then it's too late. All I know is I listened for too long believing that some of you are intelligent. There is no intelligence here.

Things with me are they way I planned.

I am not a slave.

I don't have to help you.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=109696

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

141 - The President's Weekly Address

February 28, 2015

Hi, everybody. In America, we believe that a lifetime of hard work and responsibility should be rewarded with a shot at a secure, dignified retirement. It's one of the critical components of middle class life. And this week, I took new steps to protect it.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-last-man-on-earth-2015&episode=s02e05

Springfield! Springfield!


The Last Man On Earth

Crickets


(crickets trilling) Crickets!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:54 AM Friday, March 23, 2012


So what? I mean, who cares? WHY ARE THEY TRYING SO HARD?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 March 2012 excerpt ends]



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2041.JPG



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2042.jpg










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


EDITH: I don't mean to disbelieve you, but that's hardly a Navy uniform.

MCCOY: It's quite all right. It's quite all right dear, because I don't believe in you, either.










http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/brandenstein-dc.html

National Aeronautics and Space Administration

Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center

Houston, Texas 77058

Biographical Data

DANIEL C. BRANDENSTEIN (CAPTAIN, USN, RET.)

NASA ASTRONAUT (FORMER)

PERSONAL DATA: Born January 17, 1943










http://articles.latimes.com/1992-05-14/news/mn-3026_1_cargo-bay

Los Angeles Times


3 Astronauts Grab Marooned Satellite in a Dramatic Rescue : Space: The manual capture is biggest step in an hours-long procedure to retrieve the craft. The crew is to bring it into the shuttle's cargo bay to attach a booster rocket.

May 14, 1992 ROBERT W. STEWART TIMES STAFF WRITER


Flight controllers at the Washington headquarters of the International Telecommunications Satellite Organization, the 122-nation consortium that owns and operates the $150-million satellite, later were able to stabilize it.

"The training was fine. My sense is that the tool did not work as designed, which would not be the first time," said former astronaut Joseph P. Allen, who was involved in a 1984 spacewalk and satellite rescue in which a tool intended to stabilize the errant PALAPA B-2 satellite did not work.

The Intelsat rescue marked the first time that astronauts used nothing but their hands to capture an orbiting satellite










From 1/17/1943 ( Daniel Brandenstein ) To 5/14/1992 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer circa 1992 and United States chief test pilot I performed the first flight of the US Army and Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow ) is 18015 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/28/2015 is 18015 days



From 5/25/1892 ( Benjamin Harrison - Message to Congress Requesting Legislation to Carry Into Effect the Provisions of General George W. Cullum's Will ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 36030 days

36030 = 18015 + 18015

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/28/2015 is 18015 days



From 5/25/1892 ( Benjamin Harrison - Message to Congress Requesting Legislation to Carry Into Effect the Provisions of General George W. Cullum's Will ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 36030 days

36030 = 18015 + 18015

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/28/2015 is 18015 days



From 6/5/1964 ( the manned deep-ocean research submersible Alvin enters active service with the United States Navy ) To 2/28/2015 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 2/28/2015 is 7428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/5/1986 ( premiere US TV series "Fast Times" ) is 7428 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=109696

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

141 - The President's Weekly Address

February 28, 2015

Hi, everybody. In America, we believe that a lifetime of hard work and responsibility should be rewarded with a shot at a secure, dignified retirement. It's one of the critical components of middle class life. And this week, I took new steps to protect it.

Six years after the crisis that shook a lot of people's faith in a secure retirement, our economy is steadily growing. Last year was the best year for job growth since the 1990s. All told, over the past 5 years, the private sector has added nearly 12 million new jobs. And since I took office, the stock market has more than doubled, replenishing the 401(k)s of millions of families.

But while we've come a long way, we've got more work to do to make sure that our recovery reaches more Americans, not just those at the top. That's what middle class economics is all about: the idea that this country does best when everyone gets their fair shot, everybody does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same set of rules.

That last part, making sure everyone plays by the same set of rules, is why we passed historic Wall Street reform and a credit card bill of rights. It's why we created a new consumer watchdog agency. And it's why we're taking new action to protect hard-working families' retirement security. If you're working hard and putting away money, you should have the peace of mind that the financial advice you're getting is sound and that your investments are protected.

But right now there are no rules of the road. Many financial advisers put their clients' interest first, but some financial advisers get backdoor payments and hidden fees in exchange for steering people into bad investments. All told, bad advice that results from these conflicts of interest costs middle class families and working families about $17 billion every year.

So this week, I called on the Department of Labor to change that, to update the rules and require that retirement advisers put the best interests of their clients above their own financial interests. Middle class families cannot afford to lose their hard-earned savings after a lifetime of work. They deserve to be treated with fairness and respect. And that's what this rule would do.

While many financial advisers support these basic safeguards to prevent abuse, I know some special interests will fight this with everything they've got. But while we welcome different perspectives and ideas on how to move forward, what I won't accept is the notion that there's nothing we can do to make sure that hard-working, responsible Americans who scrimp and save can retire with security and dignity.

We're going to keep pushing for this rule, because it's the right thing to do for our workers and for our country. After all, the strength of our economy rests on whether hard-working families can not only share in America's success, but can also contribute to America's success. And that's what I will never stop fighting for: an economy where everyone who works hard has the chance to get ahead.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.










http://articles.latimes.com/1992-05-15/news/mn-2239_1_space-station

Los Angeles Times


Rocket Blasts Satellite Toward a Proper Orbit : Space: The reboost is flawlessly accomplished. Two astronauts perform mission's last planned spacewalk.

May 15, 1992 ROBERT W. STEWART TIMES STAFF WRITER

HOUSTON — The stranded communications satellite rescued by three shuttle astronauts blasted toward its proper orbit Thursday, ending a dramatic effort that in the words of NASA's top official "brought the magic back to our space program."

The 23,000-pound rocket motor clamped to the marooned Intelsat 6 by the crew of space shuttle Endeavour fired flawlessly at 10:25 a.m. PDT while both were orbiting about 230 miles over Africa, said a spokesman for the International Telecommunications Satellite Organization. The 122-nation consortium, based in Washington, owns and operates the $150-million satellite.

The reboost capped a dramatic, four-day rescue effort in which astronauts were forced to discard a specially designed, $7-million tool that failed to snag the errant satellite, and instead literally reached up and grabbed the Intelsat with their gloved hands.

Wednesday's 8-hour, 29-minute spacewalk, which includes the time astronauts spent in the shuttle airlock, was the longest in the history of the American space program.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=71082

The American Presidency Project

Benjamin Harrison

XXIII President of the United States: 1889 - 1893

Message to Congress Requesting Legislation to Carry Into Effect the Provisions of General George W. Cullum's Will

May 25, 1892

To the Senate and House of Representatives:

I transmit herewith a communication of the Secretary of War, dated May 24, from which and from the accompanying papers it appears that the late General George W. Cullum, of the United States Army, has by will devised $250,000 to the Government of the United States for the erection of a memorial hall upon the grounds of the Military Academy at West Point, to be used as a "receptacle of statues, busts, mural tablets, and portraits of distinguished deceased officers and graduates of the Military Academy, of paintings of battle scenes, trophies of war, and such other objects as may tend to give elevation to the military profession."

This ample and patriotic gift is hampered by no conditions and involves no appropriation beyond the sum so generously donated.

The executors in order to facilitate action have prepared, and the same is herewith submitted, the outline of a bill to carry into effect the Provisions of General Cullum's will.

There can be no occasion to urge upon Congress the immediate enactment of a suitable law to carry into effect the patriotic purpose expressed in the will.

I suggest that in the bill itself, or by a separate joint resolution, suitable expression be given of the public appreciation of this crowning service to the military profession and to his country rendered by General Cullum.

BENJ. HARRISON










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/12/07 9:53 PM
A dream I just I had there was a lot I want to record but there is some much that I can't articulte. Phoebe came over and sit down next to me. She was complimenting me and I ponder, either at the time or after I woke up, over why she was telling me all that. I don't mind the compliments, but what is it about that part of the dream? I had my arm around her and we were talking about her movies. I was seeing everything around me as through my eyes. I was telling her that I had input into all of her movies, and she was about to that wasn't true and I want to say now she was referring to a movie that had something to do with, either as a topic or a name, 'sensationalism' in 2007. I countered with something about 'before I left' and I think that was when I saw a small smile on her face. She might have turned to look me in the face at that point, I'm not sure. After I awoke just now, I wondered if that part was about 1987. It wasn't 2007, we were talking about "Bright Lights, Big City," in 1987 and she thought I didn't have any input on that and I told her I had given somebody my input to her role in that movie before I left in 1986. Don't know. I think that was it, but don't know. That might apply to "The Anniversary Party" too, or what it all means, I don't know. I was deep in conversation with her and somebody yelled to get attention and said something about a leak he needed my help with. I didn't want to stop talking with Phoebe, but I went with him and then we were in another part of the house the looked like a car garage in the basement. I can't find the words to express some stuff that was going on before we were in the garage. I lot of people walking around that I cannot articulate. Then in the garage, the carpet against the wall was wet from a water leak that I was supposed to help fix. But there was already a lot of people standing around in there so I didn't know why I needed to be there. And I don't actually remember doing anything. I remember seeing the guy who asked for help examining the leak, but there were other people standing in front of me. I remember one of those guys swinging a metal pipe very close to me but it didn't hit me and I think that is the last part I remember. Throughout the time since I awoke, I have intense feelings that I miss Phoebe and I wish I could see her, but that is nothing new. There is more I cannot express. I can only describe it as a strong feeling of loneliness because I can't be with Phoebe.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 June 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/26/07 8:09 AM
I've had several dreams where something was wrong with my chest, as though I had a broken bone in my chest, a broken rib in my upper chest. In my dream, I can feel something is definitely out of place, although I don't remember any pain in the dream. This all might explain why I have puzzled over something about an area on my right pectoral, something just doesn't seem right, as though there is something wrong with one of the ribs there. There is nothing painful associated with this area, rather something just seems out of place.

In the dream though, the area that seems out of place in a slightly different place, but in the same general area.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 August 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/14/07 10:37 AM
Recently, perhaps last night, I had a very disturbing dream about walking in the dark, or it was nearly dark, and there were a lot of snakes of various types all around me. That is a very disturbing dream and I know I have had it before, probably a lot of times. It is probably from literal memories of being in the desert and jungle, along with the symbolic representation of flying through anti-aircraft fire. There is so much to this I cannot articulate.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/14/07 10:58 AM
The absolute worst part about law enforcement is having to deal with the lunatics. There are a lot of them. It's like we are a magnet for the crazy people. They follow us home and have no objective other than to disrupt our lives and endanger our families.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 October 2007 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:06 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 20 April 2016