Wednesday, April 27, 2016

How We Kill These Things




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=battle-los-angeles-aka-world-invasion-battle-la

Springfield! Springfield!


Battle: Los Angeles AKA World Invasion: Battle LA (2011)


- You gotta be kidding!|- Corporal. Corporal, hold it.
Let me shoot this damn thing, staff|sergeant. That weapon's still hot.
Let me just shoot it.
- Doc.|- Yes, staff sergeant.
Oh, Lord, have mercy.
We need to know exactly|where to hit this thing...
...so we don't waste all our ammo.
Maybe I can help.
I'm a veterinarian.
Sure you wanna do this?
I was more sure when|I was standing over there.
We gotta figure out|how to kill these things.
Otherwise, we won't last another|five minutes out there, okay?
Let's peel this back.
Look at this,
- we got a organ right here.|- Jesus Christ, look at that.
- I got another one right here.|- Yeah, me too.
Does it have some sort of|cognitive mechanism? Anything?
There's no frontal lobe,|no temporal lobe, no parietal lobe.
The cranial vault is unlike|anything I've ever seen.
- Oh, shit.|- What?
- You see what I'm seeing?|- What?
The ones that were just on|the roof aren't on the roof right now.
There's about two dozen|coming out the door, man.
They're on the street and|heading this way.
- Roger that.
We have contact 300 metres out.|We gotta cut quick.
What do we do?
Shit's hitting the fan.|We gotta move.
Staff sergeant.
Come on, how do you kill this thing?
Goddamn it, Stavs.
- I lost them.|- You lost them?
Lieutenant, they're gone.|Lieutenant, I don't see anything.
We got a breach.
breach on the north entrance!
They're inside the building.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:08 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 27 April 2016