Friday, October 19, 2018

Emily Wickersham, folks.






twitter_emily-wickersham_02-16-2016-1.jpg








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/55.htm

Assignment: Earth [ Star Trek: The Original Series television episode ]

Original Airdate: 29 Mar, 1968


(The computer is fabricating identity papers for Seven, as a Colonel with the CIA, a Lieutenant in the NYPD and a Colonel with the NSA. It has also produced a map of McKinley Rocket Base. Then a young woman in an orange and purple mini-dress lets herself into an adjoining room.)

ROBERTA: Hello? Anybody here? Looks like your lucky day, Roberta. They can't dock you if they don't know you're late.

(Seven comes in from the main room.)

SEVEN: Where have you been?

ROBERTA: Oh, the subway got stalled

SEVEN: Where have you been for the past three days?

ROBERTA: Now, wait a minute. Why should I tell you? Who are you, anyway?

SEVEN: Where's three four seven?

ROBERTA: With three four eight?

SEVEN: Two oh one, code responses are not necessary.

ROBERTA: Listen, friend, maybe I'd just better call the police right now.

SEVEN: Sit down.

ROBERTA: Who do you think you are?

SEVEN: I said sit down.

ROBERTA: Okay, I will.

SEVEN: I'll say one thing for you. You play your role well. But that is no longer necessary. I'm Supervisor one nine four, code name Gary Seven. I need a complete report

ROBERTA: Report.

SEVEN: Yes, report. Everything you have done for the past three Earth days.

(He gestures to the typewriter.)

ROBERTA: Oh. Everything I've done?

SEVEN: Everything you've done.

ROBERTA: Well, okay. (puts a sheet of paper in it.) Well, let's see.

SEVEN: Not with your fingers.

(He flicks a switch on the side of the machine.)

ROBERTA: Well, how do you expect me to type, with my nose? Did you see that? The machine typed everything I. It's typing everything I'm saying! Stop it. Stop it! Stop it! (He turns it off.) Okay. That does it. I quit!

SEVEN: Wait a minute.

ROBERTA: I'm quitting right now!

SEVEN: You're not acting, are you?

ROBERTA: Acting? I'm leaving. Goodbye. (Seven locks the door remotely with his pen.) Hey. Hey!

(Seven activates a green cube on the desk.)

SEVEN: Tie in to computer.

COMPUTER: Computer on.

SEVEN: Scan unidentified female present.

COMPUTER: Roberta Lincoln. Human. Profession, secretary. Employed by three four seven and two oh one. Description. Age twenty, five feet seven inches, one hundred twenty pounds, hair presently tinted honey blonde. Although behaviour appears erratic, possesses high IQ. Birthmarks

ROBERTA: Hey.

COMPUTER: Small mole on left shoulder. Somewhat larger star-shaped mark on her

ROBERTA: Hey, watch it! Okay, I'll bite. What is it?

SEVEN: Miss Lincoln. Miss Lincoln, What kind of work did your employers say they were doing here?

ROBERTA: Research for a new encyclopaedia? No? No.

SEVEN: All right. You can go. Of course, if you do, you won't be helping your country. Unless you don't care about that.

ROBERTA: Sure, I care. What do you think I am?

SEVEN: I don't know, Miss Lincoln, what you are, not yet. All I know is that my incompetence has made you aware of very secret devices that are vital to the security of this nation.

ROBERTA: Oh. Well, what are you guys around here, anyway? FBI? Some kind of government agents, huh? (The cat enters as he hands her one of his new IDs) CIA. Very groovy.

SEVEN: Thank you, Isis. I'll be right in. (Isis leaves) It's a trained cat, Just like guard dogs, that kind of thing.

ROBERTA: Yeah?

SEVEN: Don't let anybody in here. I'll be busy.

ROBERTA: Okay.








From 3/29/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Assignment: Earth" ) To 2/16/2016 is 17490 days

17490 = 8745 + 8745

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/12/1989 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Sea Service Deployment Ribbon - 1989 October 12 to 1990 January 09 - USS Wainwright CG 28 - Mediterrean Sea ) is 8745 days



From 9/18/1947 ( the United States National Security Act of 1947 & the United States Central Intelligence Agency established ) To 2/16/2016 is 24988 days

24988 = 12494 + 12494

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/2000 ( premiere US TV series "Jack of All Trades" ) is 12494 days



From 12/13/1972 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1972 was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on the planet Earth's moon - the final human lunar surface space activity ever of the United States Apollo program ) To 2/16/2016 is 15770 days

15770 = 7885 + 7885

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/5/1987 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Earned NEC 1189 - Based on graduation from the Terrier Mk 152 Computer Complex course - Naval Guided Missiles School, Dam Neck, Virginia Beach, Virginia ) is 7885 days



From 2/18/1997 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall I begin repairing the US Hubble Telescope while in space and orbit of the planet Earth - extravehicular activity #5 completes the mission's servicing and refurbishment of the Hubble Space Telescope ) To 2/16/2016 is 6937 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/30/1984 ( Ronald Reagan - Statement on Signing the Commercial Space Launch Act ) is 6937 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and the end of Kerry Burgess the natural human being cloned from another human being ) To 2/16/2016 is 9708 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/1/1992 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek: The Next Generation"::"The Inner Light" ) is 9708 days





twitter_emily-wickersham_02-16-2016-1.jpg


https://twitter.com/EmilyWickersham/status/699775238788100096

twitter

Emily Wickersham

Verified account

@EmilyWickersham

5:59 PM - 16 Feb 2016

Something is seriouslyyyyy happening #NCIS








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092455/fullcredits

IMDb

Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987–1994)

Full Cast & Crew

Series Directed by

Series Writing Credits





http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/225.htm

The Inner Light [ Star Trek: The Next Generation television series episode ]

Original Airdate: 1 Jun, 1992


PICARD: Are you in charge here?

BATAI: In charge?

PICARD: I want to be returned to my ship immediately.

BATAI: What ship is that?

PICARD: Please, just tell me, what is this place? Where am I?

BATAI: The fever. It's taken your memory.

PICARD: That must be it. Perhaps you can help me.

BATAI: Anything, my friend.

PICARD: My name is Kamin?

BATAI: Yes.

PICARD: And you are?

BATAI: Batai. Council leader Batai.

PICARD: Ah. Batai. And you say I've been ill?

BATAI: For more than a week. Eline should've put you in the hospital, but she insisted on caring for you herself.

PICARD: Eline?

BATAI: Your wife. If you don't remember that, maybe it's safer not to go home.

PICARD: And what is this place?

BATAI: Perhaps you should see the doctor.

PICARD: No, please, I'm sure it will all come back to me.

BATAI: This is the community of Ressik. Northern province.

PICARD: What planet?








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/55.htm

Assignment: Earth [ Star Trek: The Original Series television episode ]

Original Airdate: 29 Mar, 1968


COMPUTER: Rocket descending and accelerating. Do you have further instructions, one nine four?

SEVEN: Roberta, you've got to believe me. Look, a truly advanced planet wouldn't use force. They wouldn't come here in strange alien forms. The best of all possible methods would be to take human beings to their world, train them for generations until they're needed here.

ROBERTA: Mister Seven, I want to believe you. I do. I know this world needs help. That's why some of my generation are kind of crazy and rebels, you know. We wonder if we're going to be alive when we're thirty.

COMPUTER: Two minutes to impact.

KIRK: Hold it right there, Mister Seven.

ROBERTA: Oh, no.

KIRK: Spock, you're the expert. Can you detonate the warhead from this computer?

SPOCK: I can try, Captain.










1990 CG28 pg (106).jpg

USS Wainwright Veterans Association





1990 CG28 pa.jpg

USS Wainwright Veterans Association





1990 CG28 pg (13).jpg

USS Wainwright Veterans Association





1990 CG28 pg (14).jpg

USS Wainwright Veterans Association





1990 CG28 pg (15).jpg

USS Wainwright Veterans Association





1990 CG28 pg (19).jpg

USS Wainwright Veterans Association










STS-82_ .jpg





14_lg_web.jpg





Hubble_servicing_sts-82.jpg





hst_sts82_big.jpg





-a8x17r.jpg








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 12/14/07 3:30 PM
For some reason, that is also an important detail about my landing on the Saturn moon Phoebe.

I actually broke off from my Orion ship at a great distance from Saturn, relatively speaking, and using the thrust of the engines but also because of a lot of momentum I was already carrying, I used that bomber-shuttle to change course to intercept the moon. The Orion ship continued on course for a loop around Saturn.... or did it loop around? Did it sort of bounce off the gravitational sphere of Saturn, in between Saturn and the moon Phoebe and then I intercepted my Orion ship as it banked away from Saturn. Something like that. I don't think it could have looped around the planet in 2 days.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 08/07/08 1:00 PM
Before I awoke just now, I dreamed that I was inside a house that must belong to me and that I have not been to in a long time and that seems to have been vacant all this time. I do not remember any specific details about the house I was in but a central element of the dream was that I was sitting inside a large walk-in safe and I do know from the dream that the safe belonged to me. I cannot remember all the details surrounding my presence in that safe but I do remember thinking something about how I must have transfered all the contents of that safe to some other location. The reasons for transfering the contents of the safe to another location seemed obvious to me in the dream and seemed to be associated with my current state of mind, in that I was protecting information that is important to me. But then the thought occurred to me, perhaps by that mysterious and unseen narrator I used to puzzle over before I understood I have amnesia, that I should look closer at the filing cabinets there inside the safe. So I did look closer and while I cannot visualize any details of those filing cabinets, I do remember that I pulled a file folder from one of the shelf and began to study it. At the very instant I began to study it, I noted it had a photo on the cover that was of my wife Phoebe and me. While I can still visualize the two of us in that photo, I have no recollection of the two of us together as we were in that photo. We seemed to be outside somewhere and I guess at a lake or a beach because we seemed to have on swimming attire. I was extremely excited to see the two of us together in that photo and I started running around inside the house to show it to people that were in there. I do not remember who all were those people but there were several and they all seemed to be scattered around the house and they were taking naps. There were two people in particular I wanted to see that photo and I cannot remember those two people but they seemed to be long-time friends of mine and I remember something vaguely about a friend from the 2nd grade although I don't understand that because I never actually went to the second grade or to any level of elementary school or grade school or high school and instead the cover story was that I was in a private school which was true in a sense because I was attending Princeton University and University of Oxford. So anyway, I was very excited about the photo of Phoebe and me together and I showed it to those two people and they both agreed that the photo was of my wife Phoebe and me together and I guess the photo was from the mid-1980's to early 1990's.

08/07/08 2:36 PM
http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/phoebe-madison.jpg.html

phoebe-madison

Party Pictures 5/3/05 - "Madison Avenue: Where Fashion Meets Art" to Benefit the Whitney Museum; The New York premiere of Fighting Tommy Riley at the MGM screening room








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104020/quotes

IMDb

Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232 (1992 TV Movie)

Quotes

Al Haynes: [over the P.A] Okay, folks. Brace! Brace! Brace!

Chris Porter: 232, looking good, Sir! And be advised that there is nothing but open field at the end of the runway, so roll-out will *not* be a problem!

Al Haynes: 232, Roger. Ease the power back now. Left turns. Left turns. Easy... Too fast!

GPWS: Whoop! Whoop! Pull up! Glideslope!








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 02/21/08 4:10 AM
At the point in the dream after the Captain told me to recall the Intruders was when I heard the comment, as though from some external source to my sleeping mind, that I would make a good CAG.








TV Show Episode Scripts > Manifest (2018) > Season 1 > Reentry

Manifest (2018) s01e02 Episode Script

Reentry

(from internet transcript)


Bill Daily, Flight 828 pilot: But aren't you seeing things, hearing things in your head? They think it's my fault. They always blame the pilot.








http://articles.philly.com/1989-07-23/news/26132950_1_flight-attendants-plane-united-airlines-flight

philly.com


The 42-minute Drama Of Flight 232

This article was written by Inquirer staff writer Larry Eichel based on reporting by Fawn Vrazo in Denver, Gilbert M. Gaul in Chicago and Paul Nussbaum and Andrew Cassel in Sioux City, Iowa. Inquirer staff writers Dwight Ott and John Way Jennings also contributed to this article

POSTED: July 23, 1989

They all remember the sound and the feel and not knowing what it was.

It was "sort of like a sonic boom," said Jerry Milford, 38, of Indianapolis, traveling with his family in Row 37, the second-to-last row of United Airlines Flight 232.

It felt like "a sudden, strong jolt," said A. Upton Rehnberg, 52, of Rockford, Ill., an executive with an aircraft-parts manufacturer, seated in Row 9 at the front of the coach section.

It was "kind of like an explosion. . . . It almost felt like you hit something," said Donna Treber, 47, of Westminster, Colo., a businesswoman seated in Row 15.

What they heard and felt at 3:16 CDT Wednesday afternoon six miles over Iowa was the rear engine blowing apart on their DC-10 jumbo jet with 296 people on board.

Precisely what happened to that General Electric CF6-6 engine will be determined by federal investigators in the weeks ahead. What happened inside the plane is already seared forever in the memories of the survivors.

They will never forget the sense of imminent doom, the frightening approach to the Sioux Gateway Airport, the impact of the plane crashing into the cornfield, the flash of flame, the moment they realized they were not going to die and the moment they realized that many of their fellow passengers had not been so fortunate.

One hundred eighty-six people survived. One hundred ten died in the crash, the 10th worst in U.S. history.

Their ordeal began with the sound, which came as the eight flight attendants were clearing away a lunch of chicken fingers and potato chips. When it happened, it was cause for concern but not alarm - even if it was strong enough to knock the flight attendants to the floor.

The plane shook, took a brief nose dive. There were a few little screams. But then the plane leveled off, albeit a little unsteadily.

Those on board started worrying not so much about life and death as about dinner plans that might have to be changed, about connecting flights that might be missed, about friends and relatives who had planned to meet them and might be inconvenienced by any prolonged delay.

They were not just people from the Denver area, where the flight originated, or from Chicago, where it was headed, or from Philadelphia, which was to have been its ultimate destination.

Many had started the day in cities west of Denver; others planned to change planes in the "Crystal Palace" that is United's glittering new terminal in Chicago and fly on to other cities in the East and Midwest.

Like almost any commercial jetliner, particularly one traveling across the middle of the country in the middle of the summer in the middle of the day, Flight 232 carried a cross-section of America.

In Row 1 of the first-class section, two couples from New Jersey, Harlon and Joann Dobson of Pittsgrove Township and William and Rose Marie Prato of Vineland, all in their 40s, were returning home from a three-week dream vacation in Hawaii. They had been given first-class upgrades because mechanical problems had forced them to miss their scheduled flight.

In Row 5, at the back of first class, Tom and Ellen Hughes, ages 30 and 27, of Exeter Township, Berks County, Pa., were coming home from a Hawaiian honeymoon.

In Row 14, on the left side of the plane, Jenny Hudspeth, 61, of Cheyenne, Wyo., was traveling to Columbus, Ohio, for family reasons - to meet with an older sister and an aunt and then return home with her 100-year-old father.

In Row 23, in the second of the two coach sections, Jerry Schemmel, 29, deputy commissioner of the Continental Basketball Association, was also flying to Columbus, where the basketball league was planning to hold its draft of

college players. He and the league commissioner, Jay Ramsdell, 25, were standby passengers, having held tickets for an earlier flight that had been canceled; they were the last two people to get on the plane.

In Row 38, the very last on the DC-10, Yisroel Brownstein, the 9-year-old son of a Denver rabbi, was flying alone for the first time, traveling to Philadelphia to visit a friend. Before he took the flight, he said a prayer in Hebrew, a prayer for safe passage that is recited by all observant Jews before making a trip.

STRUGGLING IN THE COCKPIT

For the first hour of the flight, most of them had ignored their seatmates, as airline passengers often do, burying their faces in their books or shutting out potential conversation by jamming airline-provided headsets into their ears. But now they turned to one another and started to talk about where they were going, why they were going there and the experience they were sharing.

They did not know how perilous their situation was. They did not know that in the cockpit, Capt. Alfred C. Haynes, who had served as a Marine fighter pilot in the Korean War and had flown for United for 33 years, was struggling to control the wounded plane.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 06/28/08 5:27 PM
I had dream where I was in a room that looked a lot like that bedroom I remember from that trailer house near the drive-in in De Queen. The room was brighter though and did not seem as dark and gloomy as I remember, although I would rarely describe it in those terms, as I am now thinking of it in terms of how, for a while, I was thinking it was never an experience of reality and was actually a methaphor in my mind for my captivity during the Vietnam War. So anyway, in the dream, the room was very small and I seemed to have my U.S. Navy officer uniforms hanging along the wall and I kept walking into the clothes. Then I was going through a container, as one part of the dream, as wit others, that I cannot remember all the details, and I was reviewing the military uniform ribbons that belonged to me and that had been sent to me. I had more ribbons than I could wear on my uniform and I was reviewing the ribbons I would wear and I was reviewing the order of preference. There is some vague detail in that part, again that narrator that I do not know where he is








posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 2:28 AM Wednesday, April 18, 2007


In another part of the dream, I was riding in the back of a metro bus. There were people on there I recognized from that past few years. I feel there is a lot to that part of the dream I cannot remember. One person indicated he heard I once had lipo-suction and I explained that I had actually had my memories suppressed. I think that detail about lipo-suction isn’t about lipo-suction, rather it is just supposed to be a clue to remind me of a conversation I had with someone about 8 years ago and so I would remember that person even though I didn't see her in the dream. There was a lot to that part I cannot remember and I wish I could remember it all. One interesting part of the dream is that I would sometimes catch a reflection in the bus window glass that appeared to be a U.S. Navy pilot wearing a helmet and equipment as though he was sitting in the cockpit of an aircraft. I looked around to see where that reflection was coming from, but I never did see that person sitting there on the bus.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 12:21 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 19 October 2018