Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Armitage admits revealing CIA agent




from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 10/04/10 3:08 PM
That was tremendously violent dream to awake from. I remember many of the details leading up to the ending after the altercation started. I saw people trying to escape. I had taken cover behind a pickup truck parked on the curb and with a building behind me, I saw body parts dropping around me from a large battle going on in the street between me and the pickup truck. The point where I awoke was when blood was raining down on me in drops and I was trying to cover myself by what I started thinking after waking was a corpse that was hanging over the side of the pickup truck.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/5/2006 9:06 PM
I remember why I disliked this place so much. The only purpose of the case managers is to hassle the residents. They serve no other purpose. Apparently, they have decided to treat everyone as some kind of drug addict or alcoholic and they do nothing other than antagonize the residents. I'm probably not going to be here for long because I am not going to tolerate being hassled.

I told the guy that people are following me around everywhere I go outside so what does he, or someone make him, do but tell me to check in with some other moron on staff twice a day. Why do I want to talk with them? They're freaking idiots. I have not seen any one actually provide any kind of professional service, case management, or whatever the hell they call it. They're just here to hassle me.









google-streetview_las-vegas_las-vegas-blvd_1.jpg








The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)

Justin Cronin

page 613 of 881 (Amazon Kindle Version)


They reached the entrance and crouched by the open window. "I'll go first," Alicia said. She took a drink from her canteen. "If it's clear, we get in and go. I don't want to hang around the base of the building more than about two seconds. Michael, you take Sara's place at the wheel of the second Humvee; Hollis and Mausami, I want you up on those fifties. Caleb, just run like hell and get inside and make sure Amy's with you. I'll cover you while everybody gets aboard."

"What about you?" Peter asked.

"Don't worry, I'm not letting you leave without me."

Then she was up and out the window, dashing for the nearest vehicle. Peter scrambled into position. The darkness beyond was total, the moon obscured by the roof of the portico. He heard a soft impact as Alicia took cover at the base of one of the Humvees. He pressed the stock of his weapon tight against his shoulder, willing Alicia to whistle the all clear.

Beside him, Hollis whispered, "What the hell's keeping her?"

The lack of light was so complete it felt like a living thing, not an absence but a presence, pulsing all around him. An anxious sweat prickled his hair. He drew a breath and tightened his finger on the trigger of his rifle, ready to fire.

A figure raced toward them out of the darkness.

"Run!"

As Alicia dove headfirst through the window, Peter realized what he was seeing: a roiling mass of pale green light, like a cresting wave, hurtling toward the building.

Virals. The street was full of virals.





Hollis had begun to fire. Peter shouldered his weapon and managed to let off a pair of shots before Alicia seized him by the sleeve and yanked him away from the window.

"There's too many! Get out of here!"








From 11/26/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day makes his first landing the Jupiter moon Callisto ) To 10/1/2017 is 14919 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/7/2006 ( referenced in text below here: from my private journal as Kerry Burgess ) is 14919 days



From 11/28/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto to return to the planet Earth ) To 10/1/2017 is 14917 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/5/2006 ( referenced in text in this report: from my private journal as Kerry Burgess ) is 14917 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins with my personal participation United States of America Delta Force operation and as Kerry Burgess the US Marine Corps captain this day is my US Silver Star date of record ) To 10/1/2017 is 8764 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/31/1989 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"Decoding the Book of Life" ) is 8764 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins with my personal participation United States of America Delta Force operation and as Kerry Burgess the US Marine Corps captain this day is my US Silver Star date of record ) To 10/1/2017 is 8764 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/31/1989 ( premiere US TV series episode "The American Experience"::"The Great War: 1918" ) is 8764 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins with my personal participation United States of America Delta Force operation and as Kerry Burgess the US Marine Corps captain this day is my US Silver Star date of record ) To 10/1/2017 is 8764 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/31/1989 ( premiere US TV series episode "Rescue 911"::"Girl Shot" ) is 8764 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins with my personal participation United States of America Delta Force operation and as Kerry Burgess the US Marine Corps captain this day is my US Silver Star date of record ) To 10/1/2017 is 8764 days

8764 = 4382 + 4382

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/1/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Lou Grant"::"Barrio" ) is 4382 days



From 9/3/1979 ( Jimmy Carter - Labor Day Remarks at a White House Picnic ) To 10/1/2017 is 13908 days

13908 = 6954 + 6954

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/16/1984 ( premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) is 6954 days



From 7/10/1958 ( the parking meter is installed in Britain ) To 6/8/2010 ( Justin Cronin - The Passage: Book One of The Passage Trilogy ) is 18961 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/1/2017 is 18961 days



From 11/1/1967 ( premiere US film "Cool Hand Luke" ) To 10/1/2017 is 18232 days

18232 = 9116 + 9116

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/18/1990 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Simpson and Delilah" ) is 9116 days



From 5/1/1967 To 10/1/2017 is 18416 days

18416 = 9208 + 9208

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/18/1991 ( premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 9208 days



From 5/1/1967 ( premiere US film "40 Guns to Apache Pass" ) To 10/1/2017 is 18416 days

18416 = 9208 + 9208

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/18/1991 ( premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 9208 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 10/1/2017 is 9754 days

9754 = 4877 + 4877

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/11/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"Baltar's Escape" ) is 4877 days



From 1/9/1952 ( premiere US film "Radar Men from the Moon" ) To 12/8/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 18961 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/1/2017 is 18961 days



From 12/6/1979 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" ) To 10/1/2017 is 13814 days

13814 = 6907 + 6907

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/30/1984 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Murder, She Wrote" ) is 6907 days



Other post by me on this topic: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/on-delta-remember.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/armitage-admits-revealing-cia-agent.html


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Paddock

Stephen Paddock

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stephen Craig Paddock (April 9, 1953 – October 1, 2017) was an American mass murderer responsible for the 2017 Las Vegas shooting, in which he opened fire into a crowd of approximately 22,000 concertgoers attending a country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip. The incident is the deadliest mass shooting by a lone shooter in United States history, with 58 fatalities (excluding Paddock) and 851 injuries (including over 400 by gunfire). Paddock committed suicide in his hotel room from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/7/2006 11:05 PM
The date of my resignation of my commission in the United States Navy would vary, depending on details that are being kept from me. But if you consider me to be a commissioned officer in the USN, you should definitely consider that I have resigned in protest.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/7/2006 9:43 PM
If I was an actor, this would be a perfect expression for my life over the past few years. But I am not an actor. I am closer to those POWs in Iraq that saddam was trying to humiliate on U.S. television during the first Gulf War. But this is even worse because I don’t know what they are trying to accomplish. I am sort of a combination of Truman Burbank as a political POW. There is a coercion and intimidation aspect to all this. It started, I guess, because Bush tried making me a scapegoat for 9/11. Microsoft was also engaged in risk management as they tried to get me killed. The intimidation aspect is to all the people watching all this to not complain when Microsoft as well as George W. Bush and crew commit criminal acts against you.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/movies/284234_hollywoodland08q.html

First-time feature director Allen Coulter (TV's "The Sopranos") does an exceptional job of capturing Reeves' dilemma -- the unique horror of being hugely famous but not rich, hopelessly typecast








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/7/2006 8:31 PM
I’m thinking I have extensive experience with this particular weapon. I am thinking that I used to carry one in the field, although I’m not sure if that is possible due to the weight but I am still thinking that I carried one. Maybe I am thinking of operating one of them on one of those SEAL vehicles. I am thinking I was quite good with it.

http://www.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=38910

Gunner's Mate 2nd Class Justin Shea fires a Mark-19 40mm grenade launcher from the weather deck aboard the Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer USS Hopper (DDG 70) during a familiarization firing.

9/7/2006 8:37 PM
I guess it actually is possible that I carried one of them. According to this article, the unit weighs about 72 pounds. I wouldn’t have been carrying much else, but I suddenly remembered times when I carried hundred pound sacks of dog food on my shoulder and also carrying railroad ties by myself. Maybe that is what I remember as carrying this weapon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_19

The MK19 (also known as MK-19, M19, Mark 19, or Mk 19) is a belt-fed grenade machine gun capable of firing five grenades per second.

9/7/2006 8:42 PM
I have been thinking I was on the ground in both of these places:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_19

The Mk 19 has been used by American forces in Somalia (1993) and in Iraq (1991) by special forces operating behind enemy lines.

9/7/2006 8:45 PM
I actually have memories about the Mark 19 grenade launcher being designed for use as a mounted weapon but that it could actually be carried around and used standalone.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/5/2006 10:45 AM
If I am remembering the past correctly, I crashed to Earth on June 27, 1994, in “Stargazer” and then shortly later, perhaps on July 8, 1994, I launched into space for to Moon for a 25 year reunion. That may be the basis for that memory I wrote about of going from one extreme to the other.

The in turn got me thinking again about the STP bicycle course I did in July 2001. That month would have been the 25 year reunion of my supposed landing on Mars. And then that in turn makes me wonder just how much mental control I have had over the years. I think I have had control, but I wonder about how much. How many of my activities were “suggested” using some form of mind control? For example, did I finish Ironman CDA on June 27, 2004, because that was the 10 year anniversary of the “Stargazer” crash? Did that even happen? My mind feels like swiss cheese.

Maybe I have such detailed memories about the Univac because that was the computer system aboard my Mars spacecraft. It would make sense. The system processed data from radar and made calculations that would allow one object to intercept another object. That is essentially what the spacecraft was doing: intercepting Mars just as a missile would intercept another object. The concept of using weapon systems for peaceful purposes was explored in “First Contact.” I have been wondering if a Russian ICBM sent me back to the Moon in 1994.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 02/26/08 7:16 AM

http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=leak08&date=20060908&query=armitage

Nation & World: Friday, September 08, 2006

Armitage admits revealing CIA agent

By Warren P. Strobel

McClatchy Newspapers

WASHINGTON — Richard Armitage, the former No. 2 State Department official, acknowledged Thursday he was a columnist's primary source in the disclosure that retired U.S. Ambassador Joseph Wilson's wife worked at the CIA.

The revelation touched off an investigation and led to the indictment of Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff.

Armitage, former deputy secretary of state, said the disclosure was inadvertent and that he cooperated fully with Justice Department Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald.

Fitzgerald, he said, had requested that he not talk about his role, a restriction that was lifted Tuesday.

"I called the special counsel on Tuesday of this week to ask if I could end this nightmare. He said yes," Armitage said.








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:15 PM Monday, March 07, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/03/pegasus.html

From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation with my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity ) to 7/14/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the Washington Post and Robert Novak disclosure about Valerie Plame ) is 1680 days

1680 = 840 + 840

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA & Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) is 840 days



See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-gangs-all-here.html


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20030929&slug=leak290

The Seattle Times

Monday, September 29, 2003

Controversy deepens over inquiry into leak of CIA officer's identity

By Mike Allen

The Washington Post

WASHINGTON — President Bush's aides promised yesterday to cooperate with a Justice Department inquiry into an administration leak that exposed the identity of a CIA operative, but Democrats said the administration cannot credibly investigate itself and called for an independent investigation.

White House officials said they would turn over phone logs if the Justice Department asks them to. But the aides said Bush has no plans to ask his staff members whether any of them played a role in revealing the name of an undercover officer who is married to former Ambassador Joseph Wilson IV, one of the most visible critics of Bush's handling of intelligence about Iraq.

An administration official told The Washington Post on Saturday that two White House officials leaked the information to selected journalists to discredit Wilson. The leak could constitute a federal crime, and intelligence officials said it might have endangered confidential sources who had aided the operative throughout her career. CIA Director George Tenet has asked the Justice Department to investigate how the leak occurred.

National-security adviser Condoleezza Rice said on "Fox News Sunday" that she knew "nothing of any such White House effort to reveal any of this, and it certainly would not be the way that the president would expect his White House to operate."

She also said the White House would leave the investigation in the hands of the Justice Department, calling it the "appropriate channel now."

White House press secretary Scott McClellan said the Justice Department has requested no information so far. He said the White House will cooperate with any request from investigators.

Asked about the possibility of an internal White House investigation, McClellan said, "I'm not aware of any information that has come to our attention beyond the anonymous media sources to suggest there's anything to White House involvement."

The controversy erupted over the weekend, when administration officials reported that Tenet sent the Justice Department a letter raising questions about whether federal law was broken when the operative, Valerie Plame, was exposed. She was named in a column by Robert Novak that ran July 14 in The Post and other newspapers.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/3/2006 10:36 AM
Goddamn stinking zombies. These people are like 55% zombie and 45% human. I don’t know what the balance is, at some point they are going to start trying to eat the brains of humans. What’s is been – 13, 14 months now I’ve been living with these pre-Zombies? Creeps me the hell out.









https://cdns.abclocal.go.com/content/kabc/images/cms/2477662_1280x720.jpg








https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/labor-day-remarks-white-house-picnic

The American Presidency Project

University of California

JIMMY CARTER

39th President of the United States: 1977 ‐ 1981

Labor Day Remarks at a White House Picnic.

September 03, 1979

Rosalynn and I just came back from Georgia. We escaped from all the killer rabbits down there— [laughter] just in time to join you for a delightful picnic and some wonderful entertainment.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 07:04 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 30 October 2018