Friday, October 26, 2018

Whatver it is...




Let's call this line of thought "The Passage" theory.

Or maybe "The Margaret" theory (Wayward Pines). Both for the sake of references to modern works.

Nothing specific.

Just a feeling that came to me.

The feeling of a deeper understanding, suddenly, without a startle response.

The understanding of persons, or maybe just one person.

The understanding in my mind of detachment.

Becoming to understand the mindset of some other person reading my blog.

Understanding the futility of me trying to make anybody understand this.

I call you dullards. And that's true. But now, today, that feeling really becomes clear to me, for some unexplained reason.

Your dim-witted view of the world just makes my efforts seem all that more hopeless.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 5:51 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 26 October 2018