Sunday, October 21, 2018

Why do I KEEP DOING THIS?




Has been weeks since I first watched the hulu.com original production "The First".

Tonight - FOR THE FIRST TIME IN WEEKS - I decided to watch more of the 8-episode collection.

I've tonight watched the second episode and now I'm on the third episode.

The Dullards out there aren't paying attention. I beginning to wonder if that's a good thing. I won't have to actually outrun any of them. So that's really good for me. They're still going to just be standing around chewing their cuds and furrowing their brows when The Shit Hits The Fan. So I guess about the potential dilemma. There must be a reason for all this. I'm not doing anything. I'm not causing anything.

But any person out there paying attention should see that big red flashing light again on their OH SHIT! console again right now.








TV Show Episode Scripts > The First (2018) > Season 1 > Cycles

The First (2018) s01e03 Episode Script

Cycles


Now, I understand Crew One was proof of concept. That falls on us now. But we shouldn't abandon what this team was originally designed for. Sadie has doctorates in geology and biology, years doing core-sample research in Antarctica. There is no one better equipped.

What do you think, Tom?

I think we need to discuss it further.

So, are you not in alignment?

This was just an opportunity to get your input.

NASA would like to announce this crew sooner than later. Give it the feeling of inevitability, put faces to the mission.

We We understand that.

And is NASA good with either choice?

We defer to the commander.

Okay, well, I'm sure Tom will make the right decision.






the-first_season1-ep3_00h08m11s.jpg



the-first_season1-ep3_00h08m13s.jpg



the-first_season1-ep3_00h08m15s.jpg



the-first_season1-ep3_00h08m17s.jpg



the-first_season1-ep3_00h08m18s.jpg








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Quotes

Bart: TV says you gotta shoot them in the head.

Terry: TV said a lot of things that aren't true.








Stargate Atlantis - Rising - television series premiere episode part 1 and 2 - Friday 16 July 2004 (DVD extended version)

(from internet transcript)


WRAITH HALL.

WRAITH Queen: What do you call yourself?

SUMNER: Colonel Marshall Sumner, United States Marine Corps.

WRAITH Queen: So little fear. Is it valour ... or ignorance?



- posted by Kerry Burgess 01:13 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 21 October 2018