Monday, October 29, 2018

We're gonna some more referee guys, I guess.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097815/quotes

IMdb

Major League (1989)

Quotes


Ross Farmer: [watches a homerun from the opposing team sail into the stands] Oh no, no. Too high, it's too high.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120815/quotes

IMDb

Saving Private Ryan (1998)

Quotes

Captain Miller: I'm a schoolteacher. I teach English composition... in this little town called Adley, Pennsylvania. The last eleven years, I've been at Thomas Alva Edison High School. I was a coach



Back home, I tell people what I do for a living and they think well, now that figures. But over here, it's a big, a big mystery. So, I guess I've changed some. Sometimes I wonder if I've changed so much my wife is even going to recognize me, whenever it is that I get back to her. And how I'll ever be able to tell her about days like today. Ah, Ryan. I don't know anything about Ryan. I don't care. The man means nothing to me.








From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 7/21/1998 is 1309 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/3/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::series finale episode "Turnabout Intruder" ) is 1309 days



From 4/3/1962 ( premiere US TV series pilot "McHale's Navy"::series pilot "Seven Against The Sea" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 11949 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/1998 is 11949 days



Other post by me on this topic: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/10/fukushima.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120815/releaseinfo

IMDb

Saving Private Ryan (1998)

Release Info

USA 21 July 1998 (Westwood, California) (premiere)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120815/fullcredits

IMDb

Saving Private Ryan (1998)

Full Cast & Crew

Tom Hanks ... Captain Miller





http://articles.latimes.com/1998/jul/22/business/fi-5912

Los Angeles Times

Ballmer Named President at Microsoft

July 22, 1998 From Reuters

SEATTLE — Steve Ballmer, Microsoft Corp.'s energetic No. 2 executive, was promoted to president Tuesday, formally recognizing his role as Chairman Bill Gates' most trusted lieutenant.

Ballmer, 42, a close friend of Gates from their student days at Harvard University, joined Microsoft in 1980, five years after its founding, and has run its finance, recruiting and sales operations, amassing a fortune in stock currently worth about $13.5 billion.

Ballmer, most recently executive vice president of sales and support, long has been seen as the only logical choice to step in should anything happen to Gates, who tried to dispel any notion that he would take a less active role.

"I'm very excited about my job," Gates said in a conference call with reporters. "If anything, this makes it even more attractive, so there's nothing in here where I'm backing off at all. My commitment is the same as it's always been."

He said the appointment would allow him to spend more time with software developers working on "architectural breakthroughs" for a new generation of devices such as television set-top boxes, smart phones and tablet computers.

Ballmer becomes Microsoft's first president since the departure of Mike Hallman in 1992 and will take over responsibility for virtually all the company's operations.

Ballmer said the new position would give him an internal platform to "beat the drum louder about our total fixation on customer satisfaction and customer delight."

Under the reorganization, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Bob Herbold will report to Ballmer, as will group vice presidents Pete Higgins, Paul Maritz and Jeff Raikes and Senior Vice President Bill Neukom, the company's top attorney.








http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio

IMDb

Biography for

Bill Gates

Date of Birth

28 October 1955, Seattle, Washington, USA

Birth Name

William Henry Gates III

Spouse

Melinda Gates (1 January 1994 - present) 3 children

Children: Jennifer Katharine (26 April 1996), son Rory John (23 May 1999), Phoebe Adele (14 September 2002)



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

Dictionary.com

transvestite

a person, especially a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.

a person who seeks sexual pleasure from wearing clothes that are normally associated with the opposite sex








Turnabout Intruder [ Star Trek: The Original Series television episode ]

Original Airdate: June 3, 1969


JANICE: That's very clever, but I didn't say it. I said, the body of James Kirk is being used by Doctor Janice Lester.

KIRK: A subtlety that somehow escapes me. I assume that this switch was arrived at by mutual agreement.

JANICE: No. It was brought about by a violent attack by Doctor Lester and the use of equipment she discovered on Camus Two.

KIRK: Violence by the lady, perpetrated on Captain Kirk? I ask the assembled personnel to look at Doctor Janice Lester and visualise that historic moment. Can you, can you tell me why Doctor Janice Lester would agree to this ludicrous exchange?

JANICE: Yes. To get the power she craved, to attain a position she doesn't merit by temperament or training. And most of all, she wanted to murder James Kirk, a man who once loved her. But her intense hatred of her own womanhood made life with her impossible.








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097815/quotes

IMdb


Major League (1989)

Quotes

Jake Taylor: [at the library, discussing Jake's one-night stand with a flight attendant] I had no choice. She bet me fifty dollars that she had a better body than you and I had to defend your honor.

Lynn Wells: Oh, what a bunch of bullshit! I have a much better body than she does!

[everyone in the library turns to look]

Jake Taylor: She's right.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 08:02 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 29 October 2018